• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Playoff top 6?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. Bama
  2. Georgia
  3. Miami
  4. Notre Dame
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Ohio State
Next four out

Clemson - bad loss to Syracuse
Wisconsin - played fucking nobody
Penn State - loss to Ohio state
Oklahoma State - loss to tcu

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. Bama
  2. Georgia
  3. Miami
  4. Notre Dame
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Ohio State
Next four out

giphy.gif

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry can't recognize any Pac teams this year. You've got 0 quality wins.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Wisconsin
4. Ohio State
5. Miami
6. Notre Dame

I can't put Clemson in here simply because of their loss to Syracuse. Bad loss and when compared to 1 loss teams like Ohio State and Notre Dame, Clemson has the worst loss of the three. I put Wisconsin in here because they are 1 of the 5 undefeated teams left in the country and they just have to be in there, regardless of who they've played. Wisconsin has a VERY easy schedule this year but they have to be in the playoff right now. Oklahoma's loss to Iowa State hurts them more also. I would also say that Penn State is still in the hunt because, of the possible 6 1-loss teams in the top 10, Penn State, Notre Dame and Ohio State are probably the ones that are hurt the least of their losses.

Last edited:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Wisconsin
4. Ohio State
5. Miami
6. Notre Dame

I can't put Clemson in here simply because of their loss to Syracuse. Bad loss and when compared to 1 loss teams like Ohio State and Notre Dame, Clemson has the worst loss of the three. I put Wisconsin in here because they are 1 of the 5 undefeated teams left in the country and they just have to be in there, regardless of who they've played. Wisconsin has a VERY easy schedule this year but they have to be in the playoff right now. Oklahoma's loss to Baylor hurts them alot. I would also say that Penn State is still in the hunt because, of the possible 6 1-loss teams in the top 10, Penn State, Notre Dame and Ohio State are probably the ones that are hurt the least of their losses.
Oklahoma lost to Baylor? When the fvk did that happen. OU beat OSU like a drum in the Shoe yet you have them ahead of OU. And Miami hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse tmk.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma lost to Baylor? When the fvk did that happen. OU beat OSU like a drum in the Shoe yet you have them ahead of OU. And Miami hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse tmk.

I fixed it. Iowa State not Baylor. Literally have been awake for 46 minutes lol. OU did beat OSU but Oklahoma has struggled against Texas and Kansas State while OSU has dominated every team they've played AND beat the #2 team in the country. OSU is the better of the two I believe.

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama - passes all the eye tests, beat full strength FSU
2. Georgia - best win of the year on the road at ND
3. Clemson - the most quality wins, would likely still be unbeaten were it not for the injury to Bryant vs Syracuse
4. Oklahoma - beat OSU, Iowa state loss looks much better now.
5. Ohio State - big time win over PSU.
6. Notre Dame - back to back big wins vs then top 15 teams.

Wisconsin, Penn State, Miami, TCU, Washington all next in line. Most of this settles itself.

Curious to see what will happen if Georgia finishes 12-1 with only a loss to Nama and ND finishes 11-1. Gotta think the committee puts Two SEC teams in.

I gotta think a lot of this will take care of itself. But I think a 1-loss conference champ is getting left out this year. My hunch is that a 12-1 Washington gets left out.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama - passes all the eye tests, beat full strength FSU
2. Georgia - best win of the year on the road at ND
3. Clemson - the most quality wins, would likely still be unbeaten were it not for the injury to Bryant vs Syracuse
4. Oklahoma - beat OSU, Iowa state loss looks much better now.
5. Ohio State - big time win over PSU.
6. Notre Dame - back to back big wins vs then top 15 teams.

Wisconsin, Penn State, Miami, TCU, Washington all next in line. Most of this settles itself.

Curious to see what will happen if Georgia finishes 12-1 with only a loss to Nama and ND finishes 11-1. Gotta think the committee puts Two SEC teams in.

I gotta think a lot of this will take care of itself. But I think a 1-loss conference champ is getting left out this year. My hunch is that a 12-1 Washington gets left out.
They left a conference champ out last year when they put OSU in and that didn't work out for them too well. It's because of the LSU vs Bama game that we have 4 teams atm. They put two teams from the same conference in and chances are the playoffs will move to 6 or even 8 teams.

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They left a conference champ out last year when they put OSU in and that didn't work out for them too well. It's because of the LSU vs Bama game that we have 4 teams atm. They put two teams from the same conference in and chances are the playoffs will move to 6 or even 8 teams.

Completely, my emphasis was more on the 1-loss aspect of being conference champ. The ideal scenario for an 8 team would be if Clemson, OU, ND, Georgia, Bama, Ohio state, and Washington all end with 1 loss. And the committee somehow puts in Georgia and Norte dame and we get three conference champs left out.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely, my emphasis was more on the 1-loss aspect of being conference champ. The ideal scenario for an 8 team would be if Clemson, OU, ND, Georgia, Bama, Ohio state, and Washington all end with 1 loss. And the committee somehow puts in Georgia and Norte dame and we get three conference champs left out.
ND doesn't have a conference championship game so fvk them. They got nothing coming.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. Bama
  2. Georgia
  3. Miami
  4. Notre Dame
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Ohio State
Next four out

Who the fuck has Miami played?

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @MarkOU we're calling ISU a 'quality loss' these days?

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND doesn't have a conference championship game so fvk them. They got nothing coming.
This is a he exact kind of thinking that invites the pussy -assed scheduling that is Wisconsin' schedule. Coast through regular season play one conf. championship and you're guaranteed a spot just because the game is labeled a "conference championship."

Sorry if we sweep our Pac12 and ACC opponents at least one of them will be playing for a championship game. What say you then. Esp. If one of them wins it?