• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You know who lost last night?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance can control not being a douche in between plays, LBJ can't control sprinting to the basket and clipping Hibbert with an elbow. - BOTSLAYER

I would have to look at it again, but on the first few glances, it looked like LeBron elbowed Hibbert in the face intentionally. And considering his crying baby ways and the fact that he was mad at the Scola foul that just happened, I would have to think LeBron tried to hit him.

This you can easily convince me of. He is one of the most skilled players in the game so this is far from above his capabilities. Even so intentional or not if that was a flagrant than Scola's should have been a flagrant, or Mahini's. Call it one way or the other just make it consistent.

Honestly, I hope it was intentional. Griffin and LBJ always get very physical fouls and they just take it. He needs to give it once in a while let every one know that he will.

Side note, Hibbert might be a little hesitant inside when LBJ heads down the lane, the rest of the league too.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't ignore anything. You have not shown where those are true bias against the Heat rather than simply missed calls that happen in every game.

Where is your evidence that any of those refs are Pacers fans? Where is your proof that any of the refs had money on the game? Where is your proof of a conspiracy among the refs to screw Miami out of the win? Where is your statement from one of the refs saying that they gave the Pacers the game?

You can't even provide any statistical evidence that would even begin to suggest bias on the part of the refs.

All you have is missed calls which happened to both teams and happen in every NBA game as "proof" to support your opinion.

I, on the other hand, have the actual game stats which tend to support my opinion.

:lol:

Every call goes one side and you think that it wasn't bias? Whether intentional or not a bias happened. I never said the refs had to have motive to do so or that it was anything less than their own incompetence. I said that MIA played 5 on 8.

You are the wife waiting for her husband to come home. He is late, has lipstick on his collar and smells of perfume but hadn't even seen another woman around the office let alone a strip club. It is ok to look at evidence and make a deduction.

What isn't coincidence is 47-27.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This you can easily convince me of. He is one of the most skilled players in the game so this is far from above his capabilities. Even so intentional or not if that was a flagrant than Scola's should have been a flagrant, or Mahini's. Call it one way or the other just make it consistent.

Honestly, I hope it was intentional. Griffin and LBJ always get very physical fouls and they just take it. He needs to give it once in a while let every one know that he will.

Side note, Hibbert might be a little hesitant inside when LBJ heads down the lane, the rest of the league too.

Scola might have tried to hit LeBron on purpose, ya. LeBron isn't scaring Indy out of the paint, though. He will get fucked with if he tries that elbow shit again. Actually, he will probably get hit just cause, next time they play. People on both teams will be bloody when they meet again.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and blue was bitching yesterday about the refs.

You beatcher ass I was. But like beauty, it is in the eye of the beholder. Unless I am watching. Since I am never wrong.

Wasn't a well played game by anyone. Hard fought though. Guess Roy had to get his tongue stitched.

My question? How long did it take Stephenson to get Wests foot out of his ass after the game? :noidea:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scola might have tried to hit LeBron on purpose, ya. LeBron isn't scaring Indy out of the paint, though. He will get fucked with if he tries that elbow shit again. Actually, he will probably get hit just cause, next time they play. People on both teams will be bloody when they meet again.

And this is nothing new for MIA, LBJ takes shots all day long. Hibbert takes a shot after they had already given 2 and it is a war all of a sudden.

The league let's it get like that because violence sells. To me it is sad and neanderthal that the NBA would stoop to that but it is what it is. Then half way through the series the refs hand out a couple Ts and flagrant's and every body goes back to playing basketball. Why not just ref every game the same?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every call goes one side and you think that it wasn't bias? Whether intentional or not a bias happened. I never said the refs had to have motive to do so or that it was anything less than their own incompetence. I said that MIA played 5 on 8.

You are the wife waiting for her husband to come home. He is late, has lipstick on his collar and smells of perfume but hadn't even seen another woman around the office let alone a strip club. It is ok to look at evidence and make a deduction.

What isn't coincidence is 47-27.

This is your biggest grasp at straws yet. Every call went against the Heat? Yet, we have the Heat with 22 fouls and the Pacers with 21.

We have the Heat shooting 29 free throws to the Pacers 21. Yet somehow, in BOT world, this amounts to "every call being one sided"? Amazing.

So, I guess what you're saying is, this grand conspiracy against the Heat is so vast and so well orchestrated that the refs were actually able to call the game in such a way that it makes it look like the calls were even and that allows for the Heat to be awarded more free throw attempts. But in reality, they were giving every call to the Pacers. This is the argument that you want to hang your hat on? Seriously?!?

How have the Heat managed to win a game all season with all of this against them? I'll bet if they weren't playing 5 on 8 all of the time, they'd be undefeated and win every game by 30 points. Thank God we have the refs providing competitive balance so that the other teams have a chance.

There was a Pacers fan on here yesterday who was bitching about the refs after the Pacers won. I said at the time, that the only thing worse than bitching about the refs when you lose, is bitching about them when you win.

Congratulations on making me re-think that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Botgayer is the same jackass that called people out lastnight on the thread for bitching about the refs. Now he is using that same excuse. Don't take the bandwagon fan serious.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Botgayer is the same jackass that called people out lastnight on the thread for bitching about the refs. Now he is using that same excuse. Don't take the bandwagon fan serious.

Whatever makes him feel better. I'm sure there weren't any missed calls that benefited the Heat last night.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers won by 1 point. There is really nothing to brag about.

A 1 point win against a team who had 2 players in double figures and were missing their best shooter is nothing to brag about.

Any of the top 4 teams in the West beat Miami by 20-30 points last night in their place easily.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers won by 1 point. There is really nothing to brag about.

A 1 point win against a team who had 2 players in double figures and were missing their best shooter is nothing to brag about.

Any of the top 4 teams in the West beat Miami by 20-30 points last night in their place easily.

Come on man, this win is nothing to brag about, but lets not act like the Pacers played to their potential. Both teams played played a hard nose defensive game and were even. Pacers were just better by
1 point. Don't short change the Pacers win.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man, this win is nothing to brag about, but lets not act like the Pacers played to their potential. Both teams played played a hard nose defensive game and were even. Pacers were just better by
1 point. Don't short change the Pacers win.

I'm not short changing anything. I wouldn't be bragging about a 1 point home win which just proves you're very beatable in your home.

But as I said before 4 of the Pacers starters and probably their 4 best players overall scored their season ppg avg or above. LBJ and Lewis were the only Heat player to score above his season PPG avg.....but that's not even the point.

Who brags about a 1 point win unless it just won you a playoffs series? Seriously. Who ever brags about a 1 point home win in the regular season when you're a title contender? If this was the Detroit Pistons instead of the Indiana Pacers, I would understand bragging about 1 point home win over Miami

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agreed, with you on the bragging part, but it was still a good #1 point win by the Pacers.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agreed, with you on the bragging part, but it was still a good #1 point win by the Pacers.

It always a good win when you beat another top team in the league. I never said it wasn't a good win. I'm just not a fan of bragging about a 1 point win in a game that was a toss up and either team could've easily won

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes love seeing these Heat fans cry like some pussies. Waaaaaaahhhhh!! Waaaaaaahhhhh!! :sadbron:

This is music to my ears. :music:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's crying? It is actually comical to me. It just shows that you don't expect your team to beat Miami when you're celebrating about a 1 point win on March 26th......Noticed that Rockets, Thunder, and Spurs fan didn't act this way when they beat Miami......Probably because they actually expected their team to win those games.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't ignore anything. You have not shown where those are true bias against the Heat rather than simply missed calls that happen in every game.

Where is your evidence that any of those refs are Pacers fans? Where is your proof that any of the refs had money on the game? Where is your proof of a conspiracy among the refs to screw Miami out of the win? Where is your statement from one of the refs saying that they gave the Pacers the game?

You can't even provide any statistical evidence that would even begin to suggest bias on the part of the refs.

All you have is missed calls which happened to both teams and happen in every NBA game as "proof" to support your opinion.

I, on the other hand, have the actual game stats which tend to support my opinion.

You Get Nothing! - YouTube

:lol:

I have to give credit here. THAT was a GREAT VIDEO. Perfect! LOL

I watched that over and over.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right Shane is blaming them too. Neither of you are actual Heat fans, so it's not surprising.

Look at post #46, there's all the evidence needed.

Not necessarily blaming them, but could of turned out different. It doesn't matter wasn't a playoff game, that's when the calls will be more crucial.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily blaming them, but could of turned out different. It doesn't matter wasn't a playoff game, that's when the calls will be more crucial.

I have to agree with this.
Everyone knows that there are bad calls all game.
The ones at the end tend to be more magnified, which for the most part went against the Heat.

The refs didn't make them brick FTs thought so no reason to look past that stat line.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes love seeing these Heat fans cry like some pussies. Waaaaaaahhhhh!! Waaaaaaahhhhh!! :sadbron:

This is music to my ears. :music:

gotta just say one thing here...

all the folks who keep saying that the Heat didn't "play up to their potential" in last night's game are selling the Pacers "D" short. but hey, some Heat fans are going to keep saying "we lost because we had an off night"...:bawling:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta just say one thing here...

all the folks who keep saying that the Heat didn't "play up to their potential" in last night's game are selling the Pacers "D" short. but hey, some Heat fans are going to keep saying "we lost because we had an off night"...:bawling:

I'm willing to bet that in a best of 7 series the Heat will have more than 2 players in double figures in every game of that potential series