• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You know who lost last night?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat :)

LOL

Kxzai.gif

Have a good day.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 on 8 and once again IND shot above themselves from 3p to win by 1, enjoy it while it lasts.

Even if you beat MIA IND will get destroyed by who ever they see in the finals and then we will not hear from you again until your name is "the lone servant".

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel at a MIA fan bitching about refs.

But you probably weren't a fan of the Heat in 05-06 so have no idea what I'm talking about.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel at a MIA fan bitching about refs.

But you probably weren't a fan of the Heat in 05-06 so have no idea what I'm talking about.

Nope but I do.

I am not bitching because the calls went against the Heat, I was just using that for context, I bitch about all refs who suck across all sports. The fact they do not get it right is nothing short of corrupt in todays age of technology.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope but I do.

I am not bitching because the calls went against the Heat, I was just using that for context, I bitch about all refs who suck across all sports. The fact they do not get it right is nothing short of corrupt in todays age of technology.

And while I agree it sucks, it just about evens out across a season or a series...most of the time. You get screwed by the refs one time, and benefit another.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 on 8 and once again IND shot above themselves from 3p to win by 1, enjoy it while it lasts.

Even if you beat MIA IND will get destroyed by who ever they see in the finals and then we will not hear from you again until your name is "the lone servant".

Gotta love how certain Heat "fans" were quick to point out how evenly the game was called last night when a couple of Pacers fans bitched bout the refs and now are complaining that it was "5 on 8".

Crying about the refs is :lame:.

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs were the refs. I'm not going to bitch about the fouls/flagrant calls but what annoyed me is how they took away 3 points from Miami and gave Indy 3 points which ended being the difference in the game. West clearly traveled on his 3 and Wade was clearly in bounds on his 3.

It is what it is though. No big deal. Nothing last night proved to me that if Miami is giving 3 or 4 cracks to win in Indy that they won't be able to do it at least once.

Miami played like shit and still should've won. Miami had 1 player in double figures excluding Lebron and were missing their 4th best player.

Indiana starters excluding hill all played well. Stephenson and West scored their avg while George and Hibbert scored above their season avg. If you would've told me 24 hours ago that 4 of Indy starters would score their season ppg avg or more while Miami would only have 2 guys in double digits and be without Allen, I would've said Indy win by 15-20 points easily.

Miami found the Hibbert stopper which is the most important thing taken away from this game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 1 point home win is really nothing to brag about.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs were the refs. I'm not going to bitch about the fouls/flagrant calls but what annoyed me is how they took away 3 points from Miami and gave Indy 3 points which ended being the difference in the game. West clearly traveled on his 3 and Wade was clearly in bounds on his 3.

It is what it is though. No big deal. Nothing last night proved to me that if Miami is giving 3 or 4 cracks to win in Indy that they won't be able to do it at least once.

Miami played like shit and still should've won. Miami had 1 player in double figures excluding Lebron and were missing their 4th best player.

Indiana starters excluding hill all played well. Stephenson and West scored their avg while George and Hibbert scored above their season avg. If you would've told me 24 hours ago that 4 of Indy starters would score their season ppg avg or more while Miami would only have 2 guys in double digits and be without Allen, I would've said Indy win by 15-20 points easily.

Miami found the Hibbert stopper which is the most important thing taken away from this game.

The refs were not the difference in the game. There are plenty of "non-ref related" reasons as to why the Heat lost, just as their would be plenty of "non-ref related" reasons why the Pacers lost if they had.

As entertaining as the game was, neither team looked particularly good and both teams failed to put the game away when they had the chance. I'd expect that what we saw yesterday is what we will see if these 2 make it to the ECF. Which is fine with me, that was a fun game to watch.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs are the difference in the game when you miss a huge call in the final minute. It was 81-80 and David West traveled. If the correct call is made Miami is down 1 with under a minute to go and the ball instead of down 2 possessions in the same situation.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP was so happy he shit himself.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love it. First you say you arent going to bitch about the refs but in your first paragraph you bitch about the refs.:L

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost by 1 point due to shitty officiating in the last minute. If Wade doesn't go down with his cramps, I'm not even sure if we lose. You're overreacting big time

I thought you dont bitch about the refs so where did this come from BK?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs are the difference in the game when you miss a huge call in the final minute. It was 81-80 and David West traveled. If the correct call is made Miami is down 1 with under a minute to go and the ball instead of down 2 possessions in the same situation.

I disagree. The refs are never the difference. If Miami had put the game away when they had the chance, they wouldn't have been in that position. Just as the Pacers wouldn't have been in position to potentially lose the game if they had put it away when they had the chance.

The game was poorly officiated, but it was poorly officiated both ways.

Example, that flagrant that was called against Lebron, should have been nothing more than a common foul and the refs should have pulled Stephenson or his coach aside and said "anymore of that and he's gone" rather than just hit him with his 2nd tech when he appeared to taunt D-Wade.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a typical nba game. The most important thing is moami found their hibbert stopper in the 6 foot 8 inch udonis Haslem

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love how certain Heat "fans" were quick to point out how evenly the game was called last night when a couple of Pacers fans bitched bout the refs and now are complaining that it was "5 on 8".

Crying about the refs is :lame:.

Never once did I say that the game was called evenly.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a typical nba game. The most important thing is moami found their hibbert stopper in the 6 foot 8 inch udonis Haslem

I agree with CL, no reason that Haslem should be able to do that to Hibbert. If the Pacers don't get that figured out, it may not matter who has HCA.