• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone here know

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of any of your buddies who are Bear fans,that did not know we have the first pick of the draft......??

NYE card game,an ex-coworker and I were talking about the Bears game and I brought up about who he thought we should draft with 1st pick in the draft... .....:

His answer " even tho we won today,we get the first pick in the draft".....??

Needless to say,I looked at him dumbfounded for a few seconds as to say you living under a rock.....??

What nfl fan doesnt know this......??.....wow is all I can say.

Im still dumb founded over this.......

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of any of your buddies who are Bear fans,that did not know we have the first pick of the draft......??

NYE card game,an ex-coworker and I were talking about the Bears game and I brought up about who he thought we should draft with 1st pick in the draft... .....:

His answer " even tho we won today,we get the first pick in the draft".....??

Needless to say,I looked at him dumbfounded for a few seconds as to say you living under a rock.....??

What nfl fan doesnt know this......??.....wow is all I can say.

Im still dumb founded over this.......
I got a couple of weird identity thieves in my family that have latched onto the Bears, and neither know jack shit. They just buy and wear the gear. Maybe they feel I need the support. :noidea: LOL

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a couple of weird identity thieves in my family that have latched onto the Bears, and neither know jack shit. They just buy and wear the gear. Maybe they feel I need the support. :noidea: LOL

Ya,thats my niece,her husband and two kids......but they are GB fans cause of my Dad and three brothers,I believe anyways......
They always send me video texts of the two kids giving me hell of Bears lose Packer win shit.....

And neither of the two 2 kids are even 5 will actually know anything about football,as my niece and husband know diddly squat.....they barely know what a football is.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get them Craig Krenzel and Chad Hutchinson jerseys.