• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to read a book and its going to make the perfect father of a tween, teen daughter? Good luck.

Yep that's exactly right. Everything is going to be perfect exactly the way I planned.

I am sensing this wasn't just a coworker...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

I only have girls, so pron isn't as big a concern for me, but net sickos sure as hell are.

We monitor the fuck out of their net usage.

Yep. Same here. They have accounts to Nickleodian, Disney and Monster High. Wife let's them play games but they can't go in the chat rooms. And no computers in the bedroom. Their computer use is done at the dining room table.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Girls are watching the pron, too, now. Keep an eye on them, for sure. I only have a 2 year-old daughter, but I'm stressing already!

Yeah maybe, but it's been proven over and over again that boys are pron watchers far more frequently than girls are.

Pron watchers are your primary concern when raising girls these days, believe me.

My 13 year old gets hit on by dudes pushing adulthood age frequently. Nothing we've had to nip in the bud yet, but mainly because my wife is all over what she does.

If she wasn't? Who knows?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Same here. They have accounts to Nickleodian, Disney and Monster High. Wife let's them play games but they can't go in the chat rooms. And no computers in the bedroom. Their computer use is done at the dining room table.

Crucial.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have plenty of friends that hunt, but it is not my thing.

I'm coming out to STL for a few days this summer...

If you promise to wear your flip flops, come on out to LaCleade's landing for some beer and pussy...

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm planning on using passive-aggressive, reverse psychology on my daughter when she starts dating. I'm going to befriend and welcome all the douchebags, asshats, shitheads, and overall turds and then try to run off all the good ones.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Misko, I'm going to Target Field for a couple games in July

I'm getting good tickets for one game and cheap tickets for another. Where is the best place to sit?

I like the box seats half way up the third base line ... and in reality besides being up high in the cheap seats there really isnt a real bad seat in that stadium

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that's exactly right. Everything is going to be perfect exactly the way I planned.

If you even knew that you knew nothing, that would be something... But you don't...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your sensing is typically wrong. I have a 13-year-old girl and an 8-year-old girl. You are going to be the perfect parent from reading a book. Again, good luck.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm planning on using passive-aggressive, reverse psychology on my daughter when she starts dating. I'm going to befriend and welcome all the douchebags, asshats, shitheads, and overall turds and then try to run off all the good ones.

That's a solid plan actually

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that might work on my youngest. It would probably just confuse the hell out of my oldest.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know exactly what they have access too, but if you knew my wife, you'd know that they don't have access to ANYTHING we wouldn't want them to have access to.

And yeah, they can only use the iPads in the family room, living room or basement when one of us is there. No bedroom.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of Scorpions... the old shit... AWESOME!

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the box seats half way up the third base line ... and in reality besides being up high in the cheap seats there really isnt a real bad seat in that stadium

thats where i was looking so i could be on the royals side.

was also looking at the outfield for the cheap game.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're planning on welcoming everybody then...

And run off nobody.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game delayed

typical shitty stl weather