• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know her in the biblical sense. Does that count?

tumblr_m2xg0dcLJB1qbnjnn.gif

Dick

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your kid is two months old.. and you're worried about her sucking dick.

You might wanna start by worrying about SIDS... then allergies... then choking... then falling down stairs.. then drowning.. Then she will turn two years old..

Hey man. There is nothing wrong with keeping everything in perspective. What I have learned and do believe is that as soon as they can talk its time to start teaching them little by little about her private parts.

You sound like one of those people that yells at the government for focusing on an issue as if they cannot multitask.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno back yet?

What do you mean by back? Why are you so obsessed with the whereabouts of anonymous message board posters?

Rev up the backtracker...

Awesome!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's called being self-aware...

Maybe it's just your online persona... But you don't come off as confident... you come off as a know-it-all...

Maybe you should stop reading my sarcasm as seriousness. Both you and blade seemed to do so.

Of course I don't think things are going to be perfect. I just am confident enough to believe I will do a well enough job to raise a girl that will not hide a relationship like that from me.

Why this puts people on the defense is beyond me.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your kid is two months old.. and you're worried about her sucking dick.

You might wanna start by worrying about SIDS... then allergies... then choking... then falling down stairs.. then drowning.. Then she will turn two years old..

colic, when the appropriate time is to swtich from mother's milk to formula, stranger training (I recommend Safe Side Super chick), getting the right shoes when she starts to walk (I recommend Stride Rights, but there is probably better stuff on the market now), spiritual awareness, interaction with family pets, etc., etc., etc.

And when she finally hits 3, you can start worrying about what age you want her to start pre-school, where she is going to go, what kind of influences at pre-school you want her exposed to and what kind of influences you want to avoid.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you grew up in the 80's/early 90's, that's just what you did.

So stupid when you think back on it now, but that was the hand we were dealt.

I remember staying up till 1:00AM to watch Benny Hill cause that dude always showed a set of twins jiggling across the screen for 2 seconds every episode.

Literally stayed up all night for two seconds of enjoyment. The computer generation kids don't have a clue the extremes we had to go through in order to see p0rn back in the day.

I remember my buddy Jim and I when we were maybe 14 hanging outside a local video rental place asking dude's that looked over 21 to rent p0rn for us. Goddamm true story. What a bunch of pervs we were back then.:laugh3:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man. There is nothing wrong with keeping everything in perspective. What I have learned and do believe is that as soon as they can talk its time to start teaching them little by little about her private parts.

You sound like one of those people that yells at the government for focusing on an issue as if they cannot multitask.

Worrying about a two month old baby growing up and sucking the wrong dicks is precisely the opposite of keeping things in perspective...

If you really wanna go that route? Start thinking now about how you're going to deal with her telling you when she is three years old that her 7 year old cousin showed her his privates and asked her to show hers in return.

Then imagine how you're going to react when the 7 year old tells his parents that she is lying... and they believe him..

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colic, when the appropriate time is to swtich from mother's milk to formula, stranger training (I recommend Safe Side Super chick), getting the right shoes when she starts to walk (I recommend Stride Rights, but there is probably better stuff on the market now), spiritual awareness, interaction with family pets, etc., etc., etc.

And when she finally hits 3, you can start worrying about what age you want her to start pre-school, where she is going to go, what kind of influences at pre-school you want her exposed to and what kind of influences you want to avoid.

Like this type of interaction??

974821_10100359163166308_2021286645_n.jpg

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should stop reading my sarcasm as seriousness. Both you and blade seemed to do so.

Of course I don't think things are going to be perfect. I just am confident enough to believe I will do a well enough job to raise a girl that will not hide a relationship like that from me.

Why this puts people on the defense is beyond me.

Just speaking for myself, I'm not on the defense...

I generally enjoy the conversation.

Do you swaddle?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember staying up till 1:00AM to watch Benny Hill cause that dude always showed a set of twins jiggling across the screen for 2 seconds every episode.

Literally stayed up all night for two seconds of enjoyment. The computer generation kids don't have a clue the extremes we had to go through in order to see p0rn back in the day.

I remember my buddy Jim and I when we were maybe 14 hanging outside a local video rental place asking dude's that looked over 21 to rent p0rn for us. Goddamm true story. What a bunch of pervs we were back then.:laugh3:

I did all of that too...Benny Hill was awesome though for more reasons than just the twins.

I remember when being able to sneak in the basement with a friend after my parents went to sleep to watch Emmanuel in Bankok was "so awesome" :laugh3:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, stride rite shoes have shit the bed... We swore by them with my daughter... now, I swear they start falling apart after a week and a half..

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worrying about a two month old baby growing up and sucking the wrong dicks is precisely the opposite of keeping things in perspective...

If you really wanna go that route? Start thinking now about how you're going to deal with her telling you when she is three years old that her 7 year old cousin showed her his privates and asked her to show hers in return.

Then imagine how you're going to react when the 7 year old tells his parents that she is lying... and they believe him..

Blah blah blah blah. this is where we cut the conversation. You do not know me. You do not know what type of parent I am.

Do not make your fucking judgements off of a few statements I made. You need to learn where the line is drawn on things you can and cannot say when having a serious discussion. That was out of line, out of order, and extremely presumptuous.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ks or mo side ..my brother in law lives off of 35 and antioch

Mo side

about 30 miles east of KC

oh ok .. i like kc

Last edited by a moderator: