• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your sensing is typically wrong. I have a 13-year-old girl and an 8-year-old girl. You are going to be the perfect parent from reading a book. Again, good luck.

I wasn't thinking it was your, but you are getting way too defensive and slightly offensive over my opinion and ways to raise a strong daughter.

You can criticize me all you want for feeling like I am one step ahead of the fathers that raised a girl without reading a few books, but I don't see anyone disagreeing with the actual methods I stated. Not even you.

Just sarcastic will wishes and snobby disbelief.

"Only people that have raised a child know what to expect when raising a child."

I know this shit isn't going to be easy. I know its going to be a constant struggle every day to make sure my daughter doesn't think she has to suck a dick for her friends to like her. But I also know I will do a well enough job that she will NEVER date a guy that is 25 when she is 16.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
st louis afraid of george brett

making it rain

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game delayed

typical shitty stl weather

Yeah anytime you get sloppy seconds it sucks.

But when you are talking sloppy seconds from that beaker trashland they call KC, its really awful weather.

It stopped raining. I'm sure they just need to touch the field up.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Skinemax...

And there was always this pirate channel where it was all fuzz on the screen, but the audio was crystal clear

Oh yeah, Johnny, I remember those days well.

Early days of cable around here when I was in junior high... early MTV days. Remember the tube television had to be on Channel 3, then you picked the cable channel from the box. Well, turn to the Playboy Channel with the TV on 3 and NOTHING, no sound and no audio. But turn the TV to channel 4 while on the Playboy Channel and you got perfect audio and a bit of visual.

Good fucking times when you're 13! Remember, this is long before p0rn was so accessible on the computer, etc. One of these days I'll tell the story about bringing a Oui home from my grandparents place (grandfather loved the p0rn) tucked under my t-shirt... what a fucking dilemma that was trying to hide it from my mother.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're planning on welcoming everybody then...

And run off nobody.

Discouraging interaction with anything... boys, girls, sex, smoking, booze... is a sure fire way to make sure they do all of the above in a more dangerous, unprotected environment...

If your kid is 16 and wants to have sex? Get her on the pill... If she wants to drink? Have her do it in your basement with her friends (assuming the other parents are on board)... Otherwise she's gonna be out getting fucked in the parking lot of a pizza joint with 6 nips of Jack Daniels on the floor...

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can criticize me all you want for feeling like I am one step ahead of the fathers that raised a girl without reading a few books, but I don't see anyone disagreeing with the actual methods I stated. Not even you.

Because I know better. Every kid is unique. Right when you think you have it all figured out, they flank you with something out of leftfield.

Your kid will be unique too. Self help books written about reltionships are written in generalities. They can't compensate for uniqueness. If you have a kid that fits the generic definition of what the author thinks a kid should be, then the book will work for you.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Discouraging interaction with anything... boys, girls, sex, smoking, booze... is a sure fire way to make sure they do all of the above in a more dangerous, unprotected environment...

If your kid is 16 and wants to have sex? Get her on the pill... If she wants to drink? Have her do it in your basement with her friends (assuming the other parents are on board)... Otherwise she's gonna be out getting fucked in the parking lot of a pizza joint with 6 nips of Jack Daniels on the floor...

Yup. You can't hold them back from growing up. You can only teach them to make the best decisions as possible.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:nono:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Early days of cable around here when I was in junior high... early MTV days. Remember the tube television had to be on Channel 3, then you picked the cable channel from the box. Well, turn to the Playboy Channel with the TV on 3 and NOTHING, no sound and no audio. But turn the TV to channel 4 while on the Playboy Channel and you got perfect audio and a bit of visual.

Good fucking times when you're 13! Remember, this is long before p0rn was so accessible on the computer, etc. One of these days I'll tell the story about bringing a Oui home from my grandparents place (grandfather loved the p0rn) tucked under my t-shirt... what a fucking dilemma that was trying to hide it from my mother.

If you grew up in the 80's/early 90's, that's just what you did.

So stupid when you think back on it now, but that was the hand we were dealt.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bragger

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I know better. Every kid is unique. Right when you think you have it all figured out, they flank you with something out of leftfield.

Your kid will be unique too. Self help books written about reltionships are written in generalities. They can't compensate for uniqueness. If you have a kid that fits the generic definition of what the author thinks a kid should be, then the book will work for you.

Read the book then comment please.

I am not saying I have a playbook. I am saying I have a better understanding of how to do things and how to handle those unique qualities and shit out of left field.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't thinking it was your, but you are getting way too defensive and slightly offensive over my opinion and ways to raise a strong daughter.

Just sarcastic will wishes and snobby disbelief.

"Only people that have raised a child know what to expect when raising a child."

I know this shit isn't going to be easy. I know its going to be a constant struggle every day to make sure my daughter doesn't think she has to suck a dick for her friends to like her. But I also know I will do a well enough job that she will NEVER date a guy that is 25 when she is 16.

Your kid is two months old.. and you're worried about her sucking dick.

You might wanna start by worrying about SIDS... then allergies... then choking... then falling down stairs.. then drowning.. Then she will turn two years old..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called confidence. If you don't have it, there really is no point in trying.

No, it's called being self-aware...

Maybe it's just your online persona... But you don't come off as confident... you come off as a know-it-all...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the box seats have their own rest rooms and bar ...

the seating is great in target field you can see the game really good no matter where you are ..

are you in KC

yep

coming up the last week in july

paying the twins fans back for packing our stadium the last 10 years

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might wanna start by worrying about SIDS... then allergies... then choking... then falling down stairs.. then drowning.. Then she will turn two years old..

Way to jinx him, bro!