• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. It's a joke now. You just type "Anal Sex" into Google and then go to images and there it is. There's RedTube and about a zillion other free streaming sites. Plus kids of today can hack those pay-per minute sites easily, I bet. In our day...we had to work for the pron.

Thats why you can't be scared to teach them about this shit at a very young age. Educate them. make them scared of that shit. It can be done if done the right way. But you have to build trust with your daughter in the first place. If you are the type that blows up and makes her feel like a piece of shit, she will never trust coming to you when something is wrong.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. It's a joke now. You just type "Anal Sex" into Google and then go to images and there it is. There's RedTube and about a zillion other free streaming sites. Plus kids of today can hack those pay-per minute sites easily, I bet. In our day...we had to work for the pron.

Yep.

I only have girls, so pron isn't as big a concern for me, but net sickos sure as hell are.

We monitor the fuck out of their net usage.

Helps that my wife doesn't work though too, so she has the time to be up their asses.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The parents should have never let their daughter see this guy in the first place. There has to be some kind of ball dropping for their daughter to think what she is doing is ok. I understand there is a lot of craziness for her eyes and ears but it's her parents' job to define those things long before her hormones make her think otherwise. You have to teach her to fight those hormones and pressure and always fall back on what she knows is true because even her body will lie to her.

Well, you have a ton of experience raising tween and teen girls, so....

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gay, but if George Brett asked me to tongue his balls, I'd have to consider it

He's using hypno-therapy on all the players like Mr. Burns did with his softball team:

"You are all very good players"
"We are all very good players"

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy do you hunt rabbit? One of my best friends lives in STL and rabbit hunting is one of his most favorite things in the world..

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ralph-the-paste-eater.jpg

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you have a ton of experience raising tween and teen girls, so....

There are these things called books. Written by some award winning people that are extremely experienced.

Strong Fathers Strong Daughters is one of them.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. It's a joke now. You just type "Donkey sex with Ruppert Everett" into Google and then go to images and there it is.

The donkey sex sounds interesting but i don't know about the Ruppert Everett part. I'd probably go for a 'Mormon girls in restrictive underwear' search

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Misko, I'm going to Target Field for a couple games in July

I'm getting good tickets for one game and cheap tickets for another. Where is the best place to sit?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

I only have girls, so pron isn't as big a concern for me, but net sickos sure as hell are.

We monitor the fuck out of their net usage.

Helps that my wife doesn't work though too, so she has the time to be up their asses.

Girls are watching the pron, too, now. Keep an eye on them, for sure. I only have a 2 year-old daughter, but I'm stressing already!

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are these things called books. Written by some award winning people that are extremely experienced.

Strong Fathers Strong Daughters is one of them.

You're going to read a book and its going to make the perfect father of a tween, teen daughter? Good luck.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Misko, I'm going to Target Field for a couple games in July

I'm getting good tickets for one game and cheap tickets for another. Where is the best place to sit?

George's face

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I know you're not REALLY Tenac...

But you're TenacRedux

Snoogs - this form of trolling only works if the person knows who you are comparing them to.

E.g. claiming Bobby age 10 was Tenac was funny because Bobby knew Tenac. (and was probably insulted by the comparison).

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogs - this form of trolling only works if the person knows who you are comparing them to.

E.g. claiming Bobby age 10 was Tenac was funny because Bobby knew Tenac. (and was probably insulted by the comparison).

I'm not trolling, really.

Misko's posting content... what I've seen..

reminds me of Tenac... that's all.