• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right and it is her parents role to teach her at a younger age that these pressures will come from her friends, entertainment, and GUYS but the fact is none of them have her future or heart in mind. If she is prepared, she will better handle those situations. Parents cannot prevent their kids from having sex with their peers, but they can stop them from having disgusting relationships as such.

so it's the 15-year-old's fault and the parents fault. The 25-year-old guy is completely innocent. Okay, thanks for the input, IndyJim.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me too, but it was scrambled and I had to watch it with my head cocked to the side while it flipped through the tv. Every now and then you could make out a tit or an ass. Other than that, dad kept his playboys under the bed. Once he found out I had found them, he moved them to the top of the closet. Don't know if he ever knew that I found them there too. BTW, I loved the lingerie editions.

Haha yeah...Or squint extra hard.

Probably what fucked up my eyes

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Skinemax...

And there was always this pirate channel where it was all fuzz on the screen, but the audio was crystal clear

HAHA! YES! I remember that channel with the static. You needed to change the input to channel 2, or something, and then it was a little clearer. All the guys were f'ing McGuyver figuring out that shit in those days.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personality matters. Likability matters. In all walks of life.

If Uno wasn't who he is, he'd be here

"You're my bitch"

youre right, that is better

although that wasnt a link

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crap i forgot to start Dom Brown again for the 3rd night in a row

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA! YES! I remember that channel with the static. You needed to change the input to channel 2, or something, and then it was a little clearer. All the guys were f'ing McGuyver figuring out that shit in those days.

Fuck yeah they were.

Remember those little canisters that you could hook up to steal PPV's, pron, HBO, Cinemax etc?

Now everything premium is so easy to access it's like why bother?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it's the 15-year-old's fault and the parents fault. The 25-year-old guy is completely innocent. Okay, thanks for the input, IndyJim.

I guess you need me to repeat myself. I already said that is way too young and disgusting. Of course the 25 year old is to blame for having sick values while following the law.

I just made a statement that I will stick to. The parents should have never let their daughter see this guy in the first place. There has to be some kind of ball dropping for their daughter to think what she is doing is ok. I understand there is a lot of craziness for her eyes and ears but it's her parents' job to define those things long before her hormones make her think otherwise. You have to teach her to fight those hormones and pressure and always fall back on what she knows is true because even her body will lie to her.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youre right, that is better

although that wasnt a link

Fuck yeah they were.

Remember those little canisters that you could hook up to steal PPV's, ****, HBO, Cinemax etc?

Now everything premium is so easy to access it's like why bother?

Dude. It's a joke now. You just type "Anal Sex" into Google and then go to images and there it is. There's RedTube and about a zillion other free streaming sites. Plus kids of today can hack those pay-per minute sites easily, I bet. In our day...we had to work for the pron.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gay, but if George Brett asked me to tongue his balls, I'd have to consider it