• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS- all the folks putting HD on their shoulders tonight were kind of pissy this morning when Sake got his 15 minute ban.

THIS MORNING
"dude, you suck, why ban Sake, you need to tell us - you fucking Hitler wannabe, you can't just ban someone"

THIS AFTERNOON
"Well, it's HD's site and he can and should do what he feels is best"

I call it like I see it.

one was liked, the other wasnt

funny because i think it was sake who provided the uno information last night

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven Baldwin's 17-year-old daughter, Hailey. Stop looking IndyJim, you fucking perv

Hailey+Baldwin+Hailey+Baldwin+Bikini+Miami+uQ7W69A_32Rx.jpg

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 is legal here in MO.. fucked up as it is.

16 is legal here. I guy I worked with had a 16-year-old daughter who was dating a 25-year-old guy, including dates that lasted all night. My friend told the guy to stay away from his daughter or he'd get hurt. The guy didn't get the message, so the next time after one of their all night 'dates', my friend smacked him a couple times with a baseball bat.

He got arrested for assault and did time.

Fucking liberals.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Cowboy lol

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 is legal here. I guy I worked with had a 16-year-old daughter who was dating a 25-year-old guy, including dates that lasted all night. My friend told the guy to stay away from his daughter or he'd get hurt. The guy didn't get the message, so the next time after one of their all night 'dates', my friend smacked him a couple times with a baseball bat.

Fucking liberals.

Urgh

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking liberals.

Yeah thats too much (16). I am all for making the laws make sense so a fucking genarlo wilson doesn't get screwed. If there is a close proximity of age and/or they are in the same fucking high school let it be and don't allow the parents to let the law be the makeup for their inability to teach their daughter values.

I hope I am successful.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking liberals.

Of course the daughter bears no responsibility. . .

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i guess this thread sucked ass today. People getting banned. No baseball talk. But on a serious note. Stop breaking the fucking rules or we all are gonna no place to post. Its gonna be cbs part 2

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lost track of time doing my line up, was about to post the link in chat and saw you just did

I took so long there weren't any other ones to join. bummer

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the daughter bears no responsibility. . .

Of course she does. But at that age she needs to be held in check. Why is she having all-nighters in the first place? I hate to judge but if the parents knew where she was going it should have been stopped from their end.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lost track of time doing my line up, was about to post the link in chat and saw you just did

I took so long there weren't any other ones to join. bummer

Yeah I have had that happen several times! Those big ones get filled up fast too.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course she does. But at that age she needs to be held in check. Why is she having all-nighters in the first place? I hate to judge but if the parents knew where she was going it should have been stopped from their end.

That's what I'm saying. Instead of beating the guy who just wants to get laid why not lock your slut daughter up in her room and take away her iphone? She doesn't get pregnant and you don't go to jail. Win win.