• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felix at 104 pitches and they're swinging at literally every pitch, begging to hand him the CG. Why?!

There was just a foul ball into the stands and some dufus was spinning around, falling over the seats, climbing two rows up further to get it, spins around looking for it about three more times, walks humbly back to his seat with a puzzled look on his face and his wife is sitting there still holding a beer in one hand and the ball in the other.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, VP, you are the one who told him/us about this place, so I'm holding you personally responsible

It could be worse. That 2k site that CowboyB found banned everybody within a day

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno's not an employee. Unless Google is emailing HD threating to pull their ads unless he bands Uno, it's a dick move. He was pretty clear when when first joined that as long as we keep it to the general boards and not the team boards, it's all fine

He also made clear in this very thread that they don't ban people for personal beef with them. Except 20 minutes later, when they did just that

As for the prick part, if he shit cans everyone who was a prick, when can we expect him to ban you? and me? and rock? and snoogins? and down? and cowboy? and just about everybody else on these boards

We're all pricks. We're all "obsessed" (in the liberal way that it gets tossed around here). And Uno's shit doesn't really stink any worse than the rest of us (and if it does? Use ignore button and move on with your life)

The same people who pratically made Nazi references to the admins for banning Sake over something that actually puts their $$$ at risk love (or at least pretend to) the fact that they banned Uno

No Uno's not an employee, which is why I said he has no legal or ethical obligation to him. He didn't want him here, so he booted him. You can argue the fairness of it, but not his right to do it.

And yeah, he did what he did because well....he can.

Everything else you said...Yeah I agree.

Like I said, I'd probably be pissed about it if it were somebody else, but as it stands...meh.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno's not an employee. Unless Google is emailing HD threating to pull their ads unless he bands Uno, it's a dick move. He was pretty clear when when first joined that as long as we keep it to the general boards and not the team boards, it's all fine

He also made clear in this very thread that they don't ban people for personal beef with them. Except 20 minutes later, when they did just that

As for the prick part, if he shit cans everyone who was a prick, when can we expect him to ban you? and me? and rock? and snoogins? and down? and cowboy? and just about everybody else on these boards

We're all pricks. We're all "obsessed" (in the liberal way that it gets tossed around here). And Uno's shit doesn't really stink any worse than the rest of us (and if it does? Use ignore button and move on with your life)

The same people who pratically made Nazi references to the admins for banning Sake over something that actually puts their $$$ at risk love (or at least pretend to) the fact that they banned Uno

I begged them to delete my account but they wouldn't.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Uno's not an employee, which is why I said he has no legal or ethical obligation to him. He didn't want him here, so he booted him. You can argue the fairness of it, but not his right to do it.

Maybe I missed it.... where did I say he doesn't have the right to do it?

And lets not act like every time CBS was doing the same thing to you and others, your response was "ho hum, they own the site, I'll see you all in 90 days!"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And lets not act like every time CBS was doing the same thing to you and others, your response was "ho hum, they own the site, I'll see you all in 90 days!"

Oh he didn't get banned for 90 days. The Reds lost 3 straight playoff games at home so he banished himself for 90 days.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're under no obligation to open a PM

And you do know the answer to the other one

The answer is, their goal wasn't really to ignore Uno

Wrong. Uno simply will not be ignored. In fact, I believe that is a direct line delivered by Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction: "I will not be ignored".

Uno sucks and he always did. Never tried to do anything other than argue and be a prick. I know it's tough for you since you need a new lap to snuggle on, but I think Pete has room for you.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You didn't say he didn't have the right to do it...but that's really all that matters in the end.

He does and he did.

I'm not acting like that was my response at CBS, because it wasn't, but I'm also not going to react the same way if some asshole I know or don't care about gets robbed or shot as opposed to somebody I like or care about either.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he didn't get banned for 90 days. The Reds lost 3 straight playoff games at home so he banished himself for 90 days.

When he did get banned from CBS, usual over trivial retarded things, his responses weren't as "it's his site. it is what it is" courteous as he is now

Down is the biggest hypocrite of them all though. he's been have cat fights with the admins since the day they got here over how the admins use gestapo tactics to admin the boards. Including in this very thread. All of the sudden when they ban Uno despite not actually breaking one of the 3-4 rules they set down when we joined?

:hdn:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't say he didn't have the right to do it...but that's really all that matters in the end.

He does and he did.

So we're in agreement then? HD is technically "allowed" to ban Uno, but is a flaming vagina for doing so?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Uno simply will not be ignored. In fact, I believe that is a direct line delivered by Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction: "I will not be ignored".

Uno sucks and he always did. Never tried to do anything other than argue and be a prick. I know it's tough for you since you need a new lap to snuggle on, but I think Pete has room for you.

It's not Uno's fault if the people who constantly bragged about how they ignore Uno didn't actually ignore Uno

And there's a lot of shitty posters on the board. And a lot of posters on the boards who are pricks.

If you want to ban all of them, the "daily thread" will have as many posts as a BigD thread on a little league field in Wyoming that's undergoing renovations

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he did get banned from CBS, usual over trivial retarded things, his responses weren't as "it's his site. it is what it is" courteous as he is now

Down is the biggest hypocrite of them all though. he's been have cat fights with the admins since the day they got here over how the admins use gestapo tactics to admin the boards. Including in this very thread. All of the sudden when they ban Uno despite not actually breaking one of the 3-4 rules they set down when we joined?

:hdn:

Hammer doesn't like me either VP.

But if he decides to nuke me, what am I gonna do about it?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're in agreement then? HD is technically "allowed" to ban Uno, but is a flaming vagina for doing so?

Pretty much yeah.

That's all I've been saying on the matter...and in this case, I don't particularly care that he's a flaming vag for doing it.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer doesn't like me either VP.

But if he decides to nuke me, what am I gonna do about it?

Probably complain about it

You know, because it's pretty dickish to ban someone just because you don't like them

Especially when you do it 20 minutes after bragging how you dont ban people over personal beef