• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his board though...he makes the rules, and can decide to arbitrarily or not arbitrarily enforce them, or change them, as he wishes.

That's the perks of ownership.

And he's not under any obligation to do otherwise.

And I'm certainly allowed to call him out on such stupidity (I think)

CBS had their rules too, and also decided when to arbitrarily enforce them and when not to

That doesn't mean every single one of us down to the last poster didn't criticize them on their stupidity. You and I included

Simultaneously, he banned someone who didn't actually break one of the rules, and reactivated someone who did

Why is it stupid when CBS chose to make up rules as they went along but not here?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, and he couldn't use the ignore button on Uno because.....?

You actually nailed it pretty well earlier - you couldn't have a decent conversation with Uno and didn't want to waste your time fighting with him

So you chose not to

Why exactly couldn't all the other posters who wax poetic about the same thing (including HD) not do the same?

I don't think you can ignore PMs but I don't know.

Don't know the answer to other question either other than what I already said, I don't care about 'winning' petty arguments like some do...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To which Hammer was more interested in not being bothered than taking simple measures to ensure that people aren't having their personal lives stalked here against their will..

Whatever.... Like Pete said... It's my opinion..

Well you're wrong. You didn't read HDs post that you quoted obviously.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I was at Petco right now because I'd be hitting the Gaslamp for happy hour waiting for traffic to shake out for a few hours.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm certainly allowed to call him out on such stupidity (I think)

CBS had their rules tpo, and also decided when to arbitrarily enforce them and when not to

That doesn't mean every single one of us down to the last poster didn't criticize them on their stupidity. You and I included

Simultaneously, he banned someone who didn't actually break one of the rules, and reactivated someone who did

Why is it stupid when CBS chose to make up rules as they went along but not here?

No you're right. You can have your opinion on what he did, and criticize if you don't agree, but he has every right to do it, right or wrong.

That's all I'm saying.

He is the "rules" because it's his site.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can ignore PMs but I don't know.

Don't know the answer to other question either other than what I already said, I don't care about 'winning' petty arguments like some do...

You're under no obligation to open a PM

And you do know the answer to the other one

The answer is, their goal wasn't really to ignore Uno

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he threatened legal action

LOL

you dont get it do you? the only people crying are snoogins, whos insane...pete...who has steven hawkings chair, and you.

thats it

and the only reason youre upset about uno being gone is you lost your sidekick

thats it

its their site to run, you dont need to be here nor do you need to complain about how they handle their site.

you can choose to go if you dont like it, you wont be missed

Calling you an ETARD is crying?

You don't get it - you started the shit, he went to the mods for help and they obviously allowed it. He could have walked away or kept bitching - he bitched, MODS posted it, he bitched more and mods banned him.

You are taking a victory lap for posting pictures and him getting mad.

Me calling you a loser isn't crying. It's defending a sports board from insane mother fuckers like you that have made this place the only thing you have!

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you're right. You can have your opinion on what he did, and criticize if you don't agree, but he has every right to do it, right or wrong.

That's all I'm saying.

He is the "rules" because it's his site.

You don't seem to have any issue with what he did

I certainly don't recall you being so complacent when CBS stupidly enforced arbitrary rules on you

It was a dick move to ban him. Pretty much the only point I'm making.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling you an ETARD is crying?

You don't get it - you started the shit, he went to the mods for help and they obviously allowed it. He could have walked away or kept bitching - he bitched, MODS posted it, he bitched more and mods banned him.

You are taking a victory lap for posting pictures and him getting mad.

Me calling you a loser isn't crying. It's defending a sports board from insane mother fuckers like you that have made this place the only thing you have!

pete

he threatened to take legal action against the site

he harrassed them via PM, over and over til they couldnt take it. they tried being nice. they asked us to remove his pics...we did, in seconds...as he said. we complied. uno kept pushing.

uno did this to himself. 99.9% of people who witnessed this agree

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao

enabling

i havent seen snoogins this upset since he yelled at his wife

2009-10-05_163148kathy.jpg

:laugh3:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only remaining goal in this game is for the Pads to take some fucking pitches and work some at bats and not allow Felix to get the CG. Changeup just got Quentin and pitch count is at 88. They're just handing him the CG.

Are the A's really going to enjoy a four-game sweep of the Giants! :omg: :hope:

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Mark Sweeney (roaming reporter for the Padres) really, in the middle of the sixth inning, just say "This was a big game for the Mariners to win and King Felix took it on his shoulders?" They're down 4-1 to a lousy team on the road and a guy who was a ballplayer not that long ago just conceded defeat in the sixth inning. Just wow.

Be happy. If saw the game, then you witnessed the first career homerun of future Hall Of Famer Nick Franklin.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, felix was dealing today huh?

2 hits

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pete

he threatened to take legal action against the site

he harrassed them via PM, over and over til they couldnt take it. they tried being nice. they asked us to remove his pics...we did, in seconds...as he said. we complied. uno kept pushing.

uno did this to himself. 99.9% of people who witnessed this agree

Rock, My reading comprehension is MUCH better than yours - yes, UNO is a pain in the ass.
HD also said, "I won't give my personal opinion" then did - and in typical UNO fashion, he was like a dog with a bone. And rather than say "matter is done, no more posting pictures of people", HD then talked about the PM's and the content.

It's the umpire that follows the guy to the dugout after he argues the third strike!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
felix still in?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only remaining goal in this game is for the Pads to take some fucking pitches and work some at bats and not allow Felix to get the CG. Changeup just got Quentin and pitch count is at 88. They're just handing him the CG.

Are the A's really going to enjoy a four-game sweep of the Giants! :omg: :hope:

So who would you want to win in the Giants next series? lol

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should come to Busch some time so you can see what winning baseball is like.

You see winning baseball all the time at PetCo!

It's just usually for the other team though