• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

Tenacfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems a pretty flimsy excuse. It was pretty clear HD just couldn't stand Uno personally. Which is fine. Uno can be annoying as hell. So put him on ignore if it bothers you that much

I don't want either Sake or Uno banned.... it's pretty ridiculous

But it's pretty ironic that Sake was re-activated and Uno banned, even though Sake was the one who actually broke one of the few rules on these boards

What are the rules cause I got a PM from Hammer saying I couldnt post baseball pics on daily threads

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that this conversation is wrapping up, Rock can you please tell us what the collective opinions are of the various people you work with on the matter?

Rock has become main target of your Ire lately, hasn't he?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the rules cause I got a PM from Hammer saying I couldnt post baseball pics on daily threads

Generally the only rules that I've seen is not saying p o r n, not posting pictures of women that Brock would consider ugly, and not trolling the team boards

HD, in all his superb and non-arbitrary moderating banned someone who did none of that, while simultaneously re-activating someone who (presumably) did

On the plus side, it's good to have Sake back, even if it was completely arbitrary on HD's part

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer was so interested in piling on the insults and shit-kicking when the peanut gallery was rah-rahing him on...

At least he's ignored the half-dozen of us who have made 45 posts questioning his actions and motives...

He can yuck it up like a muthafucka when he's got a cheering section, though...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that this conversation is wrapping up, Rock can you please tell us what the collective opinions are of the various people you work with on the matter?

mike and i just talked about the sox at the 1/3 mark of the season and how they stack up vs the division.

Tenacfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_me9flmJ83j1rv4aqro1_1280.jpg

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer was so interested in piling on the insults and shit-kicking when the peanut gallery was rah-rahing him on...

And that was perfectly fine

Until he decided who gets banned on who doesn't just because of that peanut gallery's rah-rahing, and not actually following the rules of the board

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally the only rules that I've seen is not saying p o r n, not posting pictures of women that Brock would consider ugly, and not trolling the team boards

HD, in all his superb and non-arbitrary moderating banned someone who did none of that, while simultaneously re-activating someone who (presumably) did

On the plus side, it's good to have Sake back, even if it was completely arbitrary on HD's part

Yup...

If Hammer's goal was to drive the CBSers to another site. He took a huge leap in that direction by pulling that weak shit today.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least he's ignored the half-dozen of us who have made 45 posts questioning his actions and motives...

He can yuck it up like a muthafucka when he's got a cheering section, though...

He explained everything already. You quoted it but obviously didn't read it. (same with VP looks like)

Short version: Uno been whining to him since day 1.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck Ten...no wonder HD asked you not to post pics, you're wasting all his bandwidth

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that was perfectly fine

Until he decided who gets banned on who doesn't just because of that peanut gallery's rah-rahing, and not actually following the rules of the board

he threatened legal action

LOL

you dont get it do you? the only people crying are snoogins, whos insane...pete...who has steven hawkings chair, and you.

thats it

and the only reason youre upset about uno being gone is you lost your sidekick

thats it

its their site to run, you dont need to be here nor do you need to complain about how they handle their site.

you can choose to go if you dont like it, you wont be missed

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short version: Uno been whining to him since day 1.

Ok, and he couldn't use the ignore button on Uno because.....?

You actually nailed it pretty well earlier - you couldn't have a decent conversation with Uno and didn't want to waste your time fighting with him

So you chose not to

Why exactly couldn't all the other posters who wax poetic about the same thing (including HD) not do the same?