• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're in your home..and someone is there being a raging prick to you...are you a "bully" when you throw him out your front door?

This isn't anyone's house... and especially Down's.
But regarding you - the mods are looked at as the "help" and "police" of the site - if there are rules against posting personal pictures and information and he came to you for help and was ignored, that is not being a prick to you.

I have seen some folks take lot's of shots at you personally since we got here last month - none are banned and none were made public. You chose to "out" UNO for him PM'ing you.

Can you tell us the picture that Sake posted today for his lifetime, I mean week long, oops, three hour ban?

Anyway, it's your ball, thanks for letting us play with it and for reminding us who's ball it is.

Here is an analogy you may like, and it's sports related:

I played baseball for many years- I didn't give two shits if the Ump called a wide strike zone, as long as he called it for both teams and for the entire game.
When they would have selective zones and vary from batter to batter and inning to inning, guys got their dander up.

Few things are a little off. It isn't my house, and Down wasn't calling it his house. This is HD's house. He pays the bills so he can do what he wants, that is whose house he was talking about. HD is also the one that tossed Uno, not me. HD is also the one that tossed Sake and then let him back.

this has nothing to do with lording over anyone or playing sides. I honestly don't know what teams you guys are aligned with or which posters you guys consider on "your team". Personally, I try to be as fair as I can and not play favorites. All mods here do that. So if someone is a prick to me, just as I tell others I can just walk away. no need to ban or anything. I can dish it out, and I can take it. When I'm ready to walk away, I do.

As for Sake, he posted a picture that was tasteless. It pissed HD off. I didn't see it, but have heard the description and don't care to immortalize it. Sake is back, if he feels like it he can discuss it or HD can discuss it as they were the ones actually involved. His ban was for a terrible decision.

Uno's ban was for being a jerk, making accusations nonstop, making actual threats to the owner of the site, and then when he is helped he flips out and says HD is abusing his power. HD was just tired of all the PM's, the drama, the complaints, more PM's, the bitching about literally EVERY last one of you guys, and pulled the plug. If you can't see the difference between that and posting a picture, then that's on you.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing you don't realize... is that without uno... you're going to have to pull your shit on someone else...

I give it a week, two TOPS before you are in a new blood-war with someone else.

The rest of the board just said "yup, exactly" all at once..

More like "probably with you"...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm skeptical to say the least

Every year on CBS, Uno is gone for 1-2 months during the offseason. And when he's gone, he gets talked about far more than when he's actually here

Plus, if people really didn't want to talk about him, they could've just as easily done that back when they were..... ahem.... "blocking" Uno

Uno is certainly obsessed with many a poster here. I've blocked him (and others) several times when my pages were getting clogged with arguments I had no care for. And from what I understand of his posts to the admins, they were remarkably lame ("crime"?)

But lets be honest.... nobody really is thrilled he's gone just because now they "don't have to deal with him". If they didn't want to deal with him, they could've already done that. They merely would've had to actually do what Rock pretended to do.

soooooo

me blocking you for the same reason...is insane...but you doing it, is fine?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
allow me to elaborate on the difference...

Instead of going on a 4 year rampage of douchebaggery...I'd laugh it off...and it'd be a moot fucking topic within a week...

Uno never got this...and probably never will...he fed more oxygen to the flames than anyone else did...he kept it alive all this time with his incessant whining about it...

You got kids? If you do, you've probably said similar to "if you ignore it, they'll get bored and look to something else to entertain them"

I said this at least 100 times to Uno..and he basically called me an asshole for suggesting it.

Fuck him...

Don't be that kid, punch that bully in the face.

If you back down they know they can do and say whatever they want to you.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not cranky, more like disgusted ....by some of the folks on here.

And offering my opinion and not celebrating one etard "beating" another etard doesn't make me cranky.

Oh.

Well I never disliked uno..so you're not going to seem dancing or anything...

Summer Sausage

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Snoogs is right. You guys want the truth? You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about on the interwebs, you want Uno on these boards. You need Uno on these boards. He used words like "lying", "obsessed", "link". He used these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain Uno to men who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very banter he provides, and then questions the manner in which he provides it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard and post that link or leave the boards forever. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that a compliment?

I just give you credit for being real. For owning who you are and not changing your tune depending on who is saying what in the thread.

Sort of the exact, polar opposite of Rock...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had the rest of the idiots like Down, Rock and Buccs as his cheering section while he took one jab after another after another after another at Uno.

Then for fun, to shut him up... He banned him..

I was fine with what Hammer was doing save for the banning

The whole "conspirator in a crime" thing was super lame and should be mocked accordingly

But banning someone just because you can't stand someone (even though they didn't actually break any of the 3 or 4 ground rules they have here)?

Do the admins not have ignore buttons?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Snoogs is right. You guys want the truth? You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about on the interwebs, you want Uno on these boards. You need Uno on these boards. He used words like "lying", "obsessed", "link". He used these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain Uno to men who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very banter he provides, and then questions the manner in which he provides it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard and post that link or leave the boards forever. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Can I have your vCash before you get banned?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny?

failed.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing you don't realize... is that without uno... you're going to have to pull your shit on someone else...

I give it a week, two TOPS before you are in a new blood-war with someone else.

The rest of the board just said "yup, exactly" all at once..

wish me luck

tumblr_lx4yblNoDF1qgufra.gif

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was fine with what Hammer was doing save for the banning

The whole "conspirator in a crime" thing was super lame and should be mocked accordingly

But banning someone just because you can't stand someone (even though they didn't actually break any of the 3 or 4 ground rules they have here)?

Do the admins not have ignore buttons?

Apparently he was reporting too much.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be that kid, punch that bully in the face.

If you back down they know they can do and say whatever they want to you.

I teach my kids to not be the escalator...never throw the first punch...but finish it if someone else does...

had that talk with the older daughter last week...little douche (14 year old boy) down the street punched one of her friends (a 13 year old girl) in the face...twice...broke her nose...

Told her "you see him again...kick him in the nuts as hard as you can...if he lays a finger on you...come and get me...I'll give him the beating he needs...then bring him to his dad, and if he has anything to say about it? I'll beat his ass too..."

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're in your home..and someone is there being a raging prick to you...are you a "bully" when you throw him out your front door?

This isn't anyone's house... and especially Down's.
But regarding you - the mods are looked at as the "help" and "police" of the site - if there are rules against posting personal pictures and information and he came to you for help and was ignored, that is not being a prick to you.

I have seen some folks take lot's of shots at you personally since we got here last month - none are banned and none were made public. You chose to "out" UNO for him PM'ing you.

Can you tell us the picture that Sake posted today for his lifetime, I mean week long, oops, three hour ban?

Anyway, it's your ball, thanks for letting us play with it and for reminding us who's ball it is.

Here is an analogy you may like, and it's sports related:

I played baseball for many years- I didn't give two shits if the Ump called a wide strike zone, as long as he called it for both teams and for the entire game.
When they would have selective zones and vary from batter to batter and inning to inning, guys got their dander up.

I'm officially back on Pete's dick...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I teach my kids to not be the escalator...never throw the first punch...but finish it if someone else does...

had that talk with the older daughter last week...little douche (14 year old boy) down the street punched one of her friends (a 13 year old girl) in the face...twice...broke her nose...

Told her "you see him again...kick him in the nuts as hard as you can...if he lays a finger on you...come and get me...I'll give him the beating he needs...then bring him to his dad, and if he has anything to say about it? I'll beat his ass too..."

Solid parenting.