• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock is a slimy fuck who walks around like he's Joe Cool wearing an oiled-silk shirt..

Pete...this would be the worst analogy ever...just in case you're wondering...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had habanero wings over the weekend, worst bathroom trip of my life...

east coast grille in cambridge

my friend james co-owns it

every year they do "hell night"...hottest foods on the planet, no lie. they make you sign a waiver before you go in.

i had meatballs with ghost chilis

wings with ghost chilis

dont talk hot to me til youve gone the ghost chile route...or had to sign a waiver :laugh3:

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're in your home..and someone is there being a raging prick to you...are you a "bully" when you throw him out your front door?

I thought it was spot on. Care to explain why it isn't?

This isn't anyone's house... and especially Down's.
But regarding you - the mods are looked at as the "help" and "police" of the site - if there are rules against posting personal pictures and information and he came to you for help and was ignored, that is not being a prick to you.

I have seen some folks take lot's of shots at you personally since we got here last month - none are banned and none were made public. You chose to "out" UNO for him PM'ing you.

Can you tell us the picture that Sake posted today for his lifetime, I mean week long, oops, three hour ban?

Anyway, it's your ball, thanks for letting us play with it and for reminding us who's ball it is.

Here is an analogy you may like, and it's sports related:

I played baseball for many years- I didn't give two shits if the Ump called a wide strike zone, as long as he called it for both teams and for the entire game.
When they would have selective zones and vary from batter to batter and inning to inning, guys got their dander up.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure he will come up....like proto and postive hector....it will happen no doubt...but i wont beat beating the carcass past today

I'm skeptical to say the least

Every year on CBS, Uno is gone for 1-2 months during the offseason. And when he's gone, he gets talked about far more than when he's actually here

Plus, if people really didn't want to talk about him, they could've just as easily done that back when they were..... ahem.... "blocking" Uno

Uno is certainly obsessed with many a poster here. I've blocked him (and others) several times when my pages were getting clogged with arguments I had no care for. And from what I understand of his posts to the admins, they were remarkably lame ("crime"?)

But lets be honest.... nobody really is thrilled he's gone just because now they "don't have to deal with him". If they didn't want to deal with him, they could've already done that. They merely would've had to actually do what Rock pretended to do.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, UNO is an annoying SOB, won't admit a mistake or take a stand - and that "link or leave forever" shit drove me nuts - hence my "link or kill yourself" bet with Snuggy. I just chose to not engage him when he was being an idiot - ROCK CAN NOT do that and without UNO, he will be a miserable fuck.

But, the shit with personal stuff and then being a puss about it "I didn't find it, it was sent to me and I just posted it" is amateur shit - IMO.

I am allowed to have my opinion... and I do.

You aren't far from the truth here, Pete. But UNO does have legitimate issues. Everyone one else EVERYONE can chit-chat and be a normal person. UNO just didn't have that ability. He just had to have conflict at all times and it was beyond tiresome to all.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're in your home..and someone is there being a raging prick to you...are you a "bully" when you throw him out your front door?

But regarding you - the mods are looked at as the "help" and "police" of the site - if there are rules against posting personal pictures and information and he came to you for help and was ignored, that is not being a prick to you.

there are no rules against that

and that lack of "TOS rules" on that fried unos mind

and rather than just talk his way thru it, he threatened legal action

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely true...

But there is no bigger piece of shit in our group than Rock..

At least guys like Sake and Buccs have the balls to wear their douchbaggedness on their sleeve...

Rock is a slimy fuck who walks around like he's Joe Cool wearing an oiled-silk shirt...

Maybe...I don't know and I honestly don't care.

I have fun with Rock. That's really all that's ever mattered to me in my time doing this.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have seen some folks take lot's of shots at you personally since we got here last month - none are banned and none were made public. You chose to "out" UNO for him PM'ing you.

Can you tell us the picture that Sake posted today for his lifetime, I mean week long, oops, three hour ban?

Anyway, it's your ball, thanks for letting us play with it and for reminding us who's ball it is.

Here is an analogy you may like, and it's sports related:

I played baseball for many years- I didn't give two shits if the Ump called a wide strike zone, as long as he called it for both teams and for the entire game.
When they would have selective zones and vary from batter to batter and inning to inning, guys got their dander up.

Is there a reason why you are cranky?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserved to be embarrassed after the messages Uno sent HD. HD is not kidding when he says that Uno threatened him legally, when all HD asked was "what do you expect me to do about it". Honestly, I think he expected to have every last person who he disliked banned from the site.

Maybe... Trust me, I know what a tool Uno can be..

But Hammer came here with the "I'm keeping my personal opinion out of it" and then proceeded to make the entire thread be about him.

He had the rest of the idiots like Down, Rock and Buccs as his cheering section while he took one jab after another after another after another at Uno.

Then for fun, to shut him up... He banned him..

Sorry... I don't find that to be anything more than hypocrisy and bullying.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm skeptical to say the least

Every year on CBS, Uno is gone for 1-2 months during the offseason. And when he's gone, he gets talked about far more than when he's actually here

Plus, if people really didn't want to talk about him, they could've just as easily done that back when they were..... ahem.... "blocking" Uno

Uno is certainly obsessed with many a poster here. I've blocked him (and others) several times when my pages were getting clogged with arguments I had no care for. And from what I understand of his posts to the admins, they were remarkably lame ("crime"?)

But lets be honest.... nobody really is thrilled he's gone just because now they "don't have to deal with him". If they didn't want to deal with him, they could've already done that. They merely would've had to actually do what Rock pretended to do.

Is this a Perma-ban or just a week?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A red sox fan made it...and a yankee fan got banned.

It's really that simple.

Right - way to sum it up for me.

When some fucktard Yankees fan posts pictures of you and calls your family, I will defend you. And you can apologize to me.

There are 20 million Yankees Fans - you think I blindly defend them? I am not one of "yours".

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said...."both teams"

Pete's anger at this is 100% directly related to the team Uno pretended he was a fan of while never watching baseball...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason why you are cranky?

Not cranky, more like disgusted ....by some of the folks on here.

And offering my opinion and not celebrating one etard "beating" another etard doesn't make me cranky.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snoogins

is this the part where you act high and mighty..."williams grad"?

you fool no one

The thing you don't realize... is that without uno... you're going to have to pull your shit on someone else...

I give it a week, two TOPS before you are in a new blood-war with someone else.

The rest of the board just said "yup, exactly" all at once..

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't far from the truth here, Pete. But UNO does have legitimate issues. Everyone one else EVERYONE can chit-chat and be a normal person. UNO just didn't have that ability. He just had to have conflict at all times and it was beyond tiresome to all.

That's true. I can usually get along with anyone. Tried several times with UNo and he just couldn't help being an ass

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said...."both teams"

Pete's anger at this is 100% directly related to the team Uno pretended he was a fan of while never watching baseball...

Although you wish it was...it's not.

But you can think whatever you want.

27 Rings Bitches!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When some fucktard Yankees fan posts pictures of you and calls your family, I will defend you. And you can apologize to me.

allow me to elaborate on the difference...

Instead of going on a 4 year rampage of douchebaggery...I'd laugh it off...and it'd be a moot fucking topic within a week...

Uno never got this...and probably never will...he fed more oxygen to the flames than anyone else did...he kept it alive all this time with his incessant whining about it...

You got kids? If you do, you've probably said similar to "if you ignore it, they'll get bored and look to something else to entertain them"

I said this at least 100 times to Uno..and he basically called me an asshole for suggesting it.

Fuck him...