• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I looked into it. The odds that Uno doesn't get talked about after this thread are 50,000/1

If I put 500 on this, I'd make a cool penny!

im sure he will come up....like proto and postive hector....it will happen no doubt...but i wont beat beating the carcass past today

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went out of your way to embarass him publicly from the moment you mentioned it.

It's your board and can and will do whatever you want... But you went out of your way to needle at him the whole time.

Like he said... You can wield your power any way you want. Doesn't make him any less right... and you any less of a bully..

He deserved to be embarrassed after the messages Uno sent HD. HD is not kidding when he says that Uno threatened him legally, when all HD asked was "what do you expect me to do about it". Honestly, I think he expected to have every last person who he disliked banned from the site.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing this place means "nothing" to you Rock.

Congrats on winning your cuntfest today...not that you give two shits but whatever small respect I had for you is gone.

Fuckin Loser!

:10:

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have seen uno go at it with zig and pickles

outside of when zig jerks to TB, i didn't think it was possible to argue with either of them

I'd have to be really bored to talk much to him. Once he'd go into his schtick I'd walk away pretty fast and let him think he 'won' cuz I don't give a fuck about winning on the interwebs like he does

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock has taken more useless and ridiculous shit from that moron over the years than anybody.

And as much as Rock "obsesses" over Uno, Uno absolutely obsesses over Rock over anybody else.

Anybody who tries to deny it is blind or stupid.

Listen, UNO is an annoying SOB, won't admit a mistake or take a stand - and that "link or leave forever" shit drove me nuts - hence my "link or kill yourself" bet with Snuggy. I just chose to not engage him when he was being an idiot - ROCK CAN NOT do that and without UNO, he will be a miserable fuck.

But, the shit with personal stuff and then being a puss about it "I didn't find it, it was sent to me and I just posted it" is amateur shit - IMO.

I am allowed to have my opinion... and I do.

BTW - what has been lost in all of this is the Jays gained a game on the division last night-SCORCHED EARTH!!!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snoogins

is this the part where you act high and mighty..."williams grad"?

you fool no one

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't discount the fact Rock was using Uno's photo as an avatar, Down.

I'm guessing if someone here somehow strolled into this joint with your photo up, you might wonder "What the fuck?"

Down is the biggest hypocrite ****-smooch on this board. He persecuted and damned me for a year over the Uno facebook thing on CBS... Now he finds out that it wasn't me, but someone else... and he's applauding them and joining in.

Total

complete

hypocrite...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went out of your way to embarass him publicly from the moment you mentioned it.

It's your board and can and will do whatever you want... But you went out of your way to needle at him the whole time.

Like he said... You can wield your power any way you want. Doesn't make him any less right... and you any less of a bully..

LMAO...

"out of his way" :laugh3:

And bullying?

If you're in your home..and someone is there being a raging prick to you...are you a "bully" when you throw him out your front door?

:bullshit:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure he will come up....like proto and postive hector....it will happen no doubt...but i wont beat beating the carcass past today

VP seems obsessed that we seem to be obsesed in his eyes about uno

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...

"out of his way" :laugh3:

And bullying?

If you're in your home..and someone is there being a raging prick to you...are you a "bully" when you throw him out your front door?

:bullshit:

Worst Analogy EVER!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, UNO is an annoying SOB, won't admit a mistake or take a stand - and that "link or leave forever" shit drove me nuts - hence my "link or kill yourself" bet with Snuggy. I just chose to not engage him when he was being an idiot - ROCK CAN NOT do that and without UNO, he will be a miserable fuck.

But, the shit with personal stuff and then being a puss about it "I didn't find it, it was sent to me and I just posted it" is amateur shit - IMO.

I am allowed to have my opinion... and I do.

BTW - what has been lost in all of this is the Jays gained a game on the division last night-SCORCHED EARTH!!!

I didn't like it either Pete, and said so when it was being done...

But when Buccs says he brought it on himself? He's right. He's a prick...To everybody.

He's also a dumb fuck for being a prick to everybody for years under an internet ID, and then having personal shit under that same ID.

Wrong on both sides, stupid on his...

Bottom line? He's gone. And this place is better for it.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UNO didn't need any help embarrassing himself. He did just fine on his own. And the Admin just confirmed what we all knew for years: that UNO was every bit the whiny bitch that he accused everyone else of being!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pete

this place will be much much better now

you'll see

uno drove more people OFF our daily thread than brought them to it

we can talk sports without being reminded of something we said 5 years ago on a different site...