• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
soooooo

me blocking you for the same reason...is insane...but you doing it, is fine?

Blocking someone isn't insane

"blocking" someone, then proceeding to make 3 dozen mentions of him before most people even wake up is

I use the ignore button when I want to ignore someone. You pretend to use the ignore button when you want to pretend you're ignoring someone.

"I selectively choose every single Uno post to look at"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid parenting.

All joking aside Cowboy...congrats on the daughter...but condolences for the hell your life is going to be in about 10-11 years...

"with a boy, you only have to worry about one dick"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All joking aside Cowboy...congrats on the daughter...but condolences for the hell your life is going to be in about 10-11 years...

"with a boy, you only have to worry about one dick"

Thanks. Yeah I have my shotgun ready for the pricks. I knew after all the tail I have smashed and ones I didn't treat the way they should have been..I was getting a girl.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
allow me to elaborate on the difference...

Instead of going on a 4 year rampage of douchebaggery...I'd laugh it off...and it'd be a moot fucking topic within a week...

Uno never got this...and probably never will...he fed more oxygen to the flames than anyone else did...he kept it alive all this time with his incessant whining about it...

You got kids? If you do, you've probably said similar to "if you ignore it, they'll get bored and look to something else to entertain them"

I said this at least 100 times to Uno..and he basically called me an asshole for suggesting it.

Fuck him...

Again, he is an annoying prick, I just never engaged him.

And, I got on this morning and the first few pages were Rock masturbating to the picture of UNO and Stevie Wonder. Then he/they started with the UNO Avatars - maybe I am dense, but how is that UNO asking for it.

And, I really don't care about who he roots for - there are 30,000 people at every Yankees game I go to. 29,950 of them I probably don't like.

I just saw an e-bully this morning and decided to voice my opinion - especially when said bully says this place and UNO mean nothing to him.

Carry on - don't you have a Red Sox prospect to hype?

:)

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"blocking" someone, then proceeding to make 3 dozen mentions of him before most people even wake up is

I use the ignore button when I want to ignore someone. You pretend to use the ignore button when you want to pretend you're ignoring someone.

Pay attention.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he was reporting too much.

That seems a pretty flimsy excuse. It was pretty clear HD just couldn't stand Uno personally. Which is fine. Uno can be annoying as hell. So put him on ignore if it bothers you that much

I don't want either Sake or Uno banned.... it's pretty ridiculous

But it's pretty ironic that Sake was re-activated and Uno banned, even though Sake was the one who actually broke one of the few rules on these boards

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Snoogs is right. You guys want the truth? You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about on the interwebs, you want Uno on these boards. You need Uno on these boards. He used words like "lying", "obsessed", "link". He used these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain Uno to men who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very banter he provides, and then questions the manner in which he provides it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard and post that link or leave the boards forever. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Well Done!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

losing uno was like losing a limb, huh?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I teach my kids to not be the escalator...never throw the first punch...but finish it if someone else does...

had that talk with the older daughter last week...little douche (14 year old boy) down the street punched one of her friends (a 13 year old girl) in the face...twice...broke her nose...

Told her "you see him again...kick him in the nuts as hard as you can...if he lays a finger on you...come and get me...I'll give him the beating he needs...then bring him to his dad, and if he has anything to say about it? I'll beat his ass too..."

Might be some of the worst parenting I've ever read...

Fortunately, I don't believe a word of it.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Padres left Cashner in past 100 pitches and paid the price. :gaah:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that this conversation is wrapping up, Rock can you please tell us what the collective opinions are of the various people you work with on the matter?