• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS- all the folks putting HD on their shoulders tonight were kind of pissy this morning when Sake got his 15 minute ban.

THIS MORNING
"dude, you suck, why ban Sake, you need to tell us - you fucking Hitler wannabe, you can't just ban someone"

THIS AFTERNOON
"Well, it's HD's site and he can and should do what he feels is best"

I call it like I see it.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock, My reading comprehension is MUCH better than yours - yes, UNO is a pain in the ass.
HD also said, "I won't give my personal opinion" then did - and in typical UNO fashion, he was like a dog with a bone. And rather than say "matter is done, no more posting pictures of people", HD then talked about the PM's and the content.

It's the umpire that follows the guy to the dugout after he argues the third strike!

It was also, what, about 3 pages? after the admins bragged about how they don't ban people for personal beef they have with them

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS- all the folks putting HD on their shoulders tonight were kind of pissy this morning when Sake got his 15 minute ban.

THIS MORNING
"dude, you suck, why ban Sake, you need to tell us - you fucking Hitler wannabe, you can't just ban someone"

THIS AFTERNOON

I call it like I see it.

its still there

you can see where i said if he deserved the ban, he deserved the ban

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THIS MORNING

THIS AFTERNOON

I call it like I see it.

Uno was a Fraudkee* fan. He should be banned for that reason alone, if no other reason.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seem to have any issue with what he did

I certainly don't recall you being so complacent when CBS stupidly enforced arbitrary rules on you

It was a dick move to ban him. Pretty much the only point I'm making.

Yeah I don't know honestly.

I'm sympathetic to Hammer if only because I see him in this instance an owner of a small business who had a worthless employee that he would be better off not having because he drug his store down, and was a constant pain in his ass, so he shit canned him.

I wouldn't want to be bothered with that shit if I was him either.

You're right, I probably would bitch about it if it were somebody else, but it's not. The guy he shit canned is a prick, and always was.

And the bottom line is, we can bitch about it all we want, but it doesn't anything because, it's his site and unlike the analogy I made about him being a small business owner, he's not obligated by law or ethical code or anything else to do anything other than to do whatever he wants to do here.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol should I tell Farmer Ted about this place?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, we have a hotass sideline girl named Kelly Crull. :drool:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franklin just hit his second homer.

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franklin just hit his second homer.

She's alright

Don't know if it's because I'm spoiled going to school at State or not, but she's definitely not an Alpha Phi

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you did...after arguing it for a bit.

never once argued

i asked why, said he was a good poster, and that we go back a ways

outside of that, i never argued a thing

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock...That AV :laugh3:

Yeah. I think Snoogins could be next if Rock keeps poking at him.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that settles it

just grabbed franklin off the waiver wire

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't know honestly.

I'm sympathetic to Hammer if only because I see him in this instance an owner of a small business who had a worthless employee that he would be better off not having because he drug his store down, and was a constant pain in his ass, so he shit canned him.

I wouldn't want to be bothered with that shit if I was him either.

You're right, I probably would bitch about it if it were somebody else, but it's not. The guy he shit canned is a prick, and always was.

And the bottom line is, we can bitch about it all we want, but it doesn't anything because, it's his site and unlike the analogy I made about him being a small business owner, he's not obligated by law or ethical code or anything else to do anything other than to do whatever he wants to do here.

Uno's not an employee. Unless Google is emailing HD threating to pull their ads unless he bands Uno, it's a dick move. He was pretty clear when when first joined that as long as we keep it to the general boards and not the team boards, it's all fine

He also made clear in this very thread that they don't ban people for personal beef with them. Except 20 minutes later, when they did just that

As for the prick part, if he shit cans everyone who was a prick, when can we expect him to ban you? and me? and rock? and snoogins? and down? and cowboy? and just about everybody else on these boards

We're all pricks. We're all "obsessed" (in the liberal way that it gets tossed around here). And Uno's shit doesn't really stink any worse than the rest of us (and if it does? Use ignore button and move on with your life)

The same people who pratically made Nazi references to the admins for banning Sake over something that actually puts their $$$ at risk love (or at least pretend to) the fact that they banned Uno

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
later fellas