• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm saying. Instead of beating the guy who just wants to get laid why not lock your slut daughter up in her room and take away her iphone? She doesn't get pregnant and you don't go to jail. Win win.

From what I have learned parents and especially dads are too scared and simply don't know how to have that conversation about sex. You have to start at a very young age teaching them what their parts mean.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus...:laugh3:

ralph-the-paste-eater.jpg

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the daughter bears no responsibility. . .

Sure she does, but not as much. Our society grooms young women to dress sexually aggressively, but to be otherwise passive. The origin of their sexual relationship probably began when she was 15 and probably began with pressure from the guy.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy you think the Cards get their game in?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure she does, but not as much. Our society grooms young women to dress sexually aggressively, but to be otherwise passive. The origin of their sexual relationship probably began when she was 15 and probably began with pressure from the guy.

Right and it is her parents role to teach her at a younger age that these pressures will come from her friends, entertainment, and GUYS but the fact is none of them have her future or heart in mind. If she is prepared, she will better handle those situations. Parents cannot prevent their kids from having sex with their peers, but they can stop them from having disgusting relationships as such.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to mention the access to pron these days!! When I was 16, the best I cuold hope for was a Penthouse Letters or Hustler. Now? Hardcore everything available without even looking for it. Pron stars of today were actually raised watching pron. It sure wasn't that easy in the 80's!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit Scal took Michael Wacha with me. Kinda makes me feel better about my pick. that guy is baseball smart.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the access to pron these days!! When I was 16, the best I cuold hope for was a Penthouse Letters or Hustler. Now? Hardcore everything available without even looking for it. Pron stars of today were actually raised watching pron. It sure wasn't that easy in the 80's!

I had Skinemax...

And there was always this pirate channel where it was all fuzz on the screen, but the audio was crystal clear

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not smart betting against george brett tonight

royals score 8

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prove it with a link or leave the board forever

Personality matters. Likability matters. In all walks of life.

If Uno wasn't who he is, he'd be here

"You're my bitch"

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Skinemax...

And there was always this pirate channel where it was all fuzz on the screen, but the audio was crystal clear

me too, but it was scrambled and I had to watch it with my head cocked to the side while it flipped through the tv. Every now and then you could make out a tit or an ass. Other than that, dad kept his playboys under the bed. Once he found out I had found them, he moved them to the top of the closet. Don't know if he ever knew that I found them there too. BTW, I loved the lingerie editions.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. My daughter will be raised better than that.

and even if she isn't, within the next 10 years they'll have invented cheap spy cam and monitoring devices so that you'll be able to keep tabs on her where ever she goes.

Last edited by a moderator: