• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow Stafford traded

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because you don't understand logic. So we didn't tank, look where we are. Is this winning? Are we in better position now because we didn't tank dummy?

Had we tanked...would we be in better position right now?

Is tanking winning?

Works both ways Ma'am.
We still have Pace, God knows what he plans on doing with our picks, forget Watson, they don't care about our 20th pick, who knows if Cohen will get traded and forget Arob. Oh but we still have this awesome D "that can carry our offense" (your quote) right? How have you lived this long and remain this ignorant?

Can you definitely say Pace would have been fired had they tanked? You have that inside knowledge?

How often do they invite you to Halas Hall or dial you in on zoom calls?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have Pace, God knows what he plans on doing with our picks, forget Watson, they don't care about our 20th pick, who knows if Cohen will get traded and forget Arob.

Put down the fucking donuts and try to type a coherent sentence.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had we tanked...would we be in better position right now?

Aside from the fact we would have had a top 10 pick vs the 20th pick you mean? You keep missing that part grey pubes. You know, the part that's the entire point of tanking...? Durrrrr

Can you definitely say Pace would have been fired had they tanked? You have that inside knowledge?

No but the likelihood would obviously been higher given we would have finished with 5 (or 6 wins) and missing the playoffs...Durrr?

"Tanking doesn't work"...except for that one time in Dallas..durrr
"Tanking doesn't work" which would mean NOT tanking does work, except this one time...durrr?

Durr Grey Pubes?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put down the fucking donuts and try to type a coherent sentence.

What happened to this defense that can supposedly "carry our offense"? Are we not doing this anymore? Pubes? Durr?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to this defense that can supposedly "carry our offense"? Are we not doing this anymore? Pubes? Durr?

They tanked on purpose.

Super Bowl winners get sh*tty draft picks....so they did us a solid for the upcoming years.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from the fact we would have had a top 10 pick vs the 20th pick you mean? You keep missing that part grey pubes. You know, the part that's the entire point of tanking...? Durrrrr

And that automatically makes them better?

No but the likelihood would obviously been higher given we would have finished with 5 (or 6 wins) and missing the playoffs...Durrr?

Virginia and George told you this?

"Tanking doesn't work"...except for that one time in Dallas..durrr
"Tanking doesn't work" which would mean NOT tanking does work, except this one time...durrr?

Durr Grey Pubes?

Durr.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we will be choosing between trading up for Mac Jones, trading for Wentz, or trading for Carr. Personally, I think everybody is sleeping on Matt Ryan. I would try to trade for him and get Mac Jones to groom. We need a quality QB to show the rookie the ropes. Maybe Foles can do that, but I doubt it.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Genius...

We have pick 20 cuz we were fringe playoff studs and not 4-12 duds....Enjoy your weekend! (PS Packers lost in the NFCCG lulz)