• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow Stafford traded

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they play the Bears I’m 100% on the Rams train. Stafford is a really good qb that got his career eaten by the Lions franchise.
Stfu

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. (but you already knew that)

You think Stafford isn't a good quarterback? Honestly?
I think he was much better than average back in the day. I would say his game has diminished of late. Do not think he is the same QB he was. Having said that, he is a very good professional QB in this NFL.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was much better than average back in the day. I would say his game has diminished of late. Do not think he is the same QB he was. Having said that, he is a very good professional QB in this NFL.

There was a time when I would have made the "Jay Cutler is better" argument...Yeah, that was dumb. :( The bias can be so strong.....I guess I should be easier on noon.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else find it odd that the dumb kid that didn’t know who Doug Williams was wants to preach to anyone about Barry Sanders?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else find it odd that the dumb kid that didn’t know who Doug Williams was wants to preach to anyone about Barry Sanders?

Anyone want to preach to grey pubes that a top 10 pick is better than the 20th pick? He has trouble with numbers.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want to preach to grey pubes that a top 10 pick is better than the 20th pick? He has trouble with numbers.

I'd move down 10 picks in this draft for a second NVP. Because f*ck it that's why.

Tom Brady was a sixth round draft pick. You can find talent anywhere...but there's only so many NVP's.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd move down 10 picks in this draft for a second NVP. Because f*ck it that's why.

Tom Brady was a sixth round draft pick. You can find talent anywhere...but there's only so many NVP's.

GREAT argument. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick so lets load up on 6th round picks (ROLLS EYES)

Listen moron:

* Just because great player X was drafted in the Yth round doesn't mean Yth round is some magical round where we only draft studs
* Just because a player X who was drafted in the first round is a bust doesn't mean all first round picks sucks
* Finally, you CAN find talent anywhere in the draft (yes captain obvious) but statistically speaking the higher the pick the more likelihood of finding success. Therefore the higher the pick the more valuable they are idiot

Now fuck off you simpleton.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT argument. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick so lets load up on 6th round picks (ROLLS EYES)

Listen moron:

* Just because great player X was drafted in the Yth round doesn't mean Yth round is some magical round where we only draft studs
* Just because a player X who was drafted in the first round is a bust doesn't mean all first round picks sucks
* Finally, you CAN find talent anywhere in the draft (yes captain obvious) but statistically speaking the higher the pick the more likelihood of finding success. Therefore the higher the pick the more valuable they are idiot

Now fuck off you simpleton.

Tasty anger...mmmmm....So tasty.

"Why won't anyone hope we lost with me?!? Maybe I should reiterate it another 276 times...Yes...That's the ticket!!!"

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nvp-nfl-2021.jpg

#2 in the draft baby.

Would trade up again.

Mac Jones, you're next.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just saying...We got mad value for that 2 pick. The ONLY NVP in NFL history. Not even Brady has one.

In other words, lighten up Francis.

You ready for the Carson Wentz era?

Everyone loves redheads, right?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't recall ever saying a top 10 pick isn't better than 20. But once again you twist words.

I said tanking doesn't work. You've yet to prove it does.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall ever saying a top 10 pick isn't better than 20. But once again you twist words.

I said tanking doesn't work. You've yet to prove it does.

That's because you don't understand logic. So we didn't tank, look where we are. Is this winning? Are we in better position now because we didn't tank dummy?

We still have Pace, God knows what he plans on doing with our picks, forget Watson, they don't care about our 20th pick, who knows if Cohen will get traded and forget Arob. Oh but we still have this awesome D "that can carry our offense" (your quote) right? How have you lived this long and remain this ignorant?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because you don't understand logic. So we didn't tank, look where we are. Is this winning? Are we in better position now because we didn't tank dummy?

We still have Pace, God knows what he plans on doing with our picks, forget Watson, they don't care about our 20th pick, who knows if Cohen will get traded and forget Arob. Oh but we still have this awesome D "that can carry our offense" (your quote) right? How have you lived this long and remain this ignorant?

I'll see your "painted into a corner" and raise you "beating a dead horse" and "pounding sand."

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine if some asshole with a foam cheese hat walked into Halas Hall and said "You guys are f*cked because you didn't lose on purpose?"

And then did it again every day for the following couple months...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine if some asshole with a foam cheese hat walked into Halas Hall and said "You guys are f*cked because you didn't lose on purpose?"

And then did it again every day for the following couple months...

This guy adds nothing