• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow Stafford traded

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, you're not very bright. You and I can never dance. You know this. Go strike a conversation with Jiddy, he's more your level.
You're right, I need to discuss football with someone beyond a 3rd grade comprehension.

"Drafting 10th is better than drafting 20th....and guess what, it applies to all the rounds. Bet you didn't know that!"

So deep Capt Mensa, you are so very very deep.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, I need to discuss football with someone beyond a 3rd grade comprehension.

"Drafting 10th is better than drafting 20th....and guess what, it applies to all the rounds. Bet you didn't know that!"

So deep Capt Mensa, you are so very very deep.

k

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned down the mod offer, cuz they wouldn't afford me the ability to change @BsGenius's avatar to this...
7fb4596e27aed09052a1c4e44632ef73.jpg

True story. lulz.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ban button would be hit
Nah. I would be fair and mostly hands off. I've thought about going to someone about it before. I wouldn't care to ban anyone unless something egregious occurred or after an endless stream of the same violation. I would simply lock threads like the ones that have destroyed this forum. It sucks here now because a couple of posters can't stop feeding the most obvious troll in the history of the board. I didn't post as much here this season because of a hectic work and personal life. A lot going on. But what this board turned into? It didn't make it hard to stay away. Other years, I would have made a point to get here more.
Yes
Im up for @Jiddy
@Lake Shore Drive
@Beengay fudgepackers
@richig07

You guys got my vote........

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. I would be fair and mostly hands off. I've thought about going to someone about it before. I wouldn't care to ban anyone unless something egregious occurred or after an endless stream of the same violation. I would simply lock threads like the ones that have destroyed this forum. It sucks here now because a couple of posters can't stop feeding the most obvious troll in the history of the board. I didn't post as much here this season because of a hectic work and personal life. A lot going on. But what this board turned into? It didn't make it hard to stay away. Other years, I would have made a point to get here more.

Question. Why not just hit the ignore button? Problem solved.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sox board gonna be tits.

This is our year.