• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow Stafford traded

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see any need for bans from site or board, but thread bans could come in useful to stop pissing contests from mucking up threads and I expect that that's what the mod would do. However I'd like to know how you all feel about that ( besides BsGenius and BearsWillWin ). Only want to name a mod if it's desired. Mostly to stop tiresome squabbles. So lets here it , yes for naming a mod, no for don't need a mod.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see any need for bans from site or board, but thread bans could come in useful to stop pissing contests from mucking up threads and I expect that that's what the mod would do. However I'd like to know how you all feel about that ( besides BsGenius and BearsWillWin ). Only want to name a mod if it's desired. Mostly to stop tiresome squabbles. So lets here it , yes for naming a mod, no for don't need a mod.

Yes
Im up for @Jiddy
@Lake Shore Drive
@Beengay fudgepackers
@richig07

You guys got my vote........

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omg. Worst candidates ever. Picking 4 of the dumbest.

LiquidPastDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the Mensa candidate who thinks the Bears should have thrown the rest of the season to gain 10 spots in the draft.

Thank goodness we didn't because we're in great shape now!

There's huge difference between top 10 vs 20th pick. The fact you don't understand the difference in value shows why you definitely should not be a mod and start receiving disability.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness we didn't because we're in great shape now!

There's huge difference between top 10 vs 20th pick. The fact you don't understand the difference in value shows why you definitely should not be a mod and start receiving disability.
First of all Capt Mensa, I have zero desire whatsoever to be a mod, never volunteered for it, never would accept if offered, so get that out of your peabrain. Secondly, please explain how moving up 10 spots would have changed the course of the Bears fortunes. Because you keep on inferring that it's all the difference in the world. Of course we all know it wouldn't, otherwise, when we were drafting in the low single digits in previous seasons, it didn't make all the difference in the world back then. So tell us why risking NFL sanctions, jeopardizing future player, coaching, and executive positions and their contractual worth, plus angering the fan base who pays for their season tickets only to watch a team tank for the sake of better draft picks.............is worth moving up 10 spots.

All I ask is that you don't respond with:

A. Because you're all idiots who don't know anything
B. The Genius sees things others don't.

You see, we already know this, you've repeated it enough times over the years. I want specific, logical and detailed reasons why risking so much for so little is so worth it to you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all Capt Mensa, I have zero desire whatsoever to be a mod, never volunteered for it, never would accept if offered, so get that out of your peabrain. Secondly, please explain how moving up 10 spots would have changed the course of the Bears fortunes. Because you keep on inferring that it's all the difference in the world. Of course we all know it wouldn't, otherwise, when we were drafting in the low single digits in previous seasons, it didn't make all the difference in the world back then. So tell us why risking NFL sanctions, jeopardizing future player, coaching, and executive positions and their contractual worth, plus angering the fan base who pays for their season tickets only to watch a team tank for the sake of better draft picks.............is worth moving up 10 spots.

All I ask is that you don't respond with:

A. Because you're all idiots who don't know anything
B. The Genius sees things others don't.

You see, we already know this, you've repeated it enough times over the years. I want specific, logical and detailed reasons why risking so much for so little is so worth it to you.

Are you seriously going to make me explain to you why a top 10 pick is better than the 20th pick? Are you seriously this mentally challenged?

Nevermind the fact that it's a more valuable pick hence if we were to try to trade for a QB like a Watson or whomever, they'd be more inclined if we held a top 10 pick vs the 20th pick.

Secondly drafting in the top 10 puts us a much better position to grab one of the top 4 QBs in the draft. Not to mention if need be, moving up to nab one of these QBs is much easier when you have a top 10 pick vs the 20th pick back.

And lastly you do realize drafting in the top 10 means you draft 10 picks earlier than the 20th pick in EVERY ROUND, don't you? It's not just the first round. It's EVERY ROUND you pick way earlier. And you don't think this means anything?

It's not rocket science. top 10 < 20. Duh. And last i check it could be as high as the 6th pick. I haven't checked all the tie breaking scenarios but based on record alone that's where land.

This is where you pivot because you got nothing.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously going to make me explain to you why a top 10 pick is better than the 20th pick? Are you seriously this mentally challenged?

Nevermind the fact that it's a more valuable pick hence if we were to try to trade for a QB like a Watson or whomever, they'd be more inclined if we held a top 10 pick vs the 20th pick.

Secondly drafting in the top 10 puts us a much better position to grab one of the top 4 QBs in the draft. Not to mention if need be, moving up to nab one of these QBs is much easier when you have a top 10 pick vs the 20th pick back.

And lastly you do realize drafting in the top 10 means you draft 10 picks earlier than the 20th pick in EVERY ROUND, don't you? It's not just the first round. It's EVERY ROUND you pick way earlier. And you don't think this means anything?

It's not rocket science. top 10 < 20. Duh. And last i check it could be as high as the 6th pick. I haven't checked all the tie breaking scenarios but based on record alone that's where land.

Oh good grief, we get Capt Obvious responses from Capt Mensa. Gee uhhhhhh, der um uhhhhhhhhhhhh, the 10th pick is better than the 20th, and the same goes for each subsequent round......................duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gosh, I had no idea!!!! Thanks for that brilliant explanation, but I suspect a 3rd grader could have provided likewise, dipshit.

Such a simpleton, such a one trick pony you've become. And still continuing to

1614296177506.png

You're pathetic.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good grief, we get Capt Obvious responses from Capt Mensa. Gee uhhhhhh, der um uhhhhhhhhhhhh, the 10th pick is better than the 20th, and the same goes for each subsequent round......................duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gosh, I had no idea!!!! Thanks for that brilliant explanation, but I suspect a 3rd grader could have provided likewise, dipshit.

Such a simpleton, such a one trick pony you've become. And still continuing to

View attachment 265982

You're pathetic.

His question: "Secondly, please explain how moving up 10 spots would have changed the course of the Bears fortunes."

I answered him and then predicted:

This is why I am a genius.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His question: "Secondly, please explain how moving up 10 spots would have changed the course of the Bears fortunes."

I answered him and then predicted:

This is why I am a genius.
LOL!! Too easy bro.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, you're not very bright. You and I can never dance. You know this. Go strike a conversation with Jiddy, he's more your level.

Bears fan level. F*ckin' cheesehead.