• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would You Trade Ingram & Kuzma For Leonard?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t quite get why Kuzma is considered anything special. He’s a good player for them and they should be happy it seems like he’ll be a valuable NBA contributor, but I don’t know if he’s even a starter on a competitive team. Even if he is, he’s replaceable. So they’d basically be trading Ingram for Leonard, which is partly why the Spurs would never do the trade.

Look at what the Cavs got for Kyrie Irving. All-star quality PG, starting caliber SF, 20 year old rookie center, potential future top 10 pick (many thought it’d be higher than it is). Spurs should be looking for that type of return.

Kuzma is a good player and will likely have a long NBA career as a quality rotation piece. He is replaceable, but he also has decent trade value because he is on a cheap rookie contract and he is ready to contribute.

That said, his value today is comparable to what Jae Crowder's was at this time last year. Your Kyrie trade was a good analogy. It is a couple Laker fans who want to inflate Kuzma to something he is not because he had a good rookie season.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t quite get why Kuzma is considered anything special. He’s a good player for them and they should be happy it seems like he’ll be a valuable NBA contributor, but I don’t know if he’s even a starter on a competitive team. Even if he is, he’s replaceable. So they’d basically be trading Ingram for Leonard, which is partly why the Spurs would never do the trade.

I don't think he's necessarily special. What he is, is a guy who has performed beyond anyone's expectations and who is the consensus "steal of the draft." Because of that, he gets talked about. Especially since it's the Lakers, who always get talked about. I think this helps to feed some folks overvaluing him.

He was drafted something like 27th and he is performing as well or better than most of the guys drafted ahead of him.

There are likely a lot of GM's who had a chance to take him before the Lakers being asked why they missed that guy and they are all responding with..."No one saw him coming." If they are being completely honest, I doubt the Lakers were expecting this either.

Will he be a superstar or even an all star? Seems unlikely. But he can be a big part of a contending team because he brings a lot of what you look for in an important role player.

In short, he one of those "every team needs a guy like that" kind of guys, but he's not a guy that's likely to be a "franchise player."

Last edited:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this stupid shit even being talked about?? SA will not trade Leonard for anything the Lakers have on the roster. How about Ball? That makes as much sense. Laker fans think he's the next coming of Christ. Lakers have a couple of good young players. Maybe they turn into something maybe not.
Partly because it's being talked about in the media.

But, mostly because of the full on tard in some of the posts on the topic.

The trainwreck that nobody enjoys seeing. Yet, we can't turn away from.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh oh, you didn't mention MECCA...?

she gon' be mad at you...:lol:
Did you just call me a Laker fan?

tenor.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing you're not a GM then
No, good thing YOU are not a GM....lmfao

Between you saying Greak Freak should have been happy to get 20 mil and the Tater saying Kawhi is worth about 18 mil, you'd have a 60 win team that wouldn't even meet the salary cap floor.

Well, that might not be true because you are surely giving Kuz a Super max.

Don't make stupid posts about topics you obviously have no clue about if you don't want to get clowned for it.

Especially when you go from thread to thread trolling on a daily basis.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, good thing YOU are not a GM....lmfao

Between you saying Greak Freak should have been happy to get 20 mil and the Tater saying Kawhi is worth about 18 mil, you'd have a 60 win team that wouldn't even meet the salary cap floor.

Well, that might not be true because you are surely giving Kuz a Super max.

Don't make stupid posts about topics you obviously have no clue about if you don't want to get clowned for it.

Especially when you go from thread to thread trolling on a daily basis.

So now you're going to make shit up to try to be funny?

Excuse me for having faith in young players. How many times over the last few years have you said "Damn, she was right". I mean, I can happily look them up for you but I don't want to make you look like a complete idiot.

Hell, as a Clippers fan, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about young talent anyway.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you're going to make shit up to try to be funny?

Excuse me for having faith in young players. How many times over the last few years have you said "Damn, she was right". I mean, I can happily look them up for you but I don't want to make you look like a complete idiot.

Hell, as a Clippers fan, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about young talent anyway.
I cheer for the Clippers who have won nothing.

You cheer for a team that's one of the gold standards in Sports.

Yet, I wipe my ass with what you know about the sport.

Read a fucking article that doesn't come from Lakersnation so you can actually have a intelligent conversation on basketball, instead of going from thread to thread clubbing people in the head with what you don't know.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cheer for the Clippers who have won nothing.

You cheer for a team that's one of the gold standards in Sports.

Yet, I wipe my ass with what you know about the sport.

Read a fucking article that doesn't come from Lakersnation so you can actually have a intelligent conversation on basketball, instead of going from thread to thread clubbing people in the head with what you don't know.

So my opinions are wrong because i'm not a common sheep that follows ESPN articles and watches Skip and Shannon like the vast majority of you? GTFOH

Simply said, Kuzma AND Ingram are too much. That's what I think, and i've had you come out and say "You were right" more times than I can remember.

Keep getting pissy about it though sweetheart. Nothing wrong with pretending to know it all.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my opinions are wrong because i'm not a common sheep that follows ESPN articles and watches Skip and Shannon like the vast majority of you? GTFOH

Simply said, Kuzma AND Ingram are too much. That's what I think, and i've had you come out and say "You were right" more times than I can remember.

Keep getting pissy about it though sweetheart. Nothing wrong with pretending to know it all.
Your opinions are wrong because you don't know what the fuck your talking about 99% of the time.

If you put as much effort into learning about players not on your roster as you do into trolling, you'd be rock solid.

I have no problem admitting when I have something wrong.

I do it with you and everyone else here.

But, you also have to be able to take it when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

You are a shit poster.

You know it, I know it, we allllll know it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinions are wrong because you don't know what the fuck your talking about 99% of the time.

If you put as much effort into learning about players not on your roster as you do into trolling, you'd be rock solid.

But, you also have to be able to take it when someone calls you out on your bullshit.

You are a shit poster.

Aww, you're getting crabby because I called you a moron. Is this the 'ass-whooping' I was promised a year ago?

You're being a dick because of an opinion on a hypothetical situation.

Didn't think you were as pathetic as this Mecca

Get an early night tonight sweetheart.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a shit poster.

Preach Mecca!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww, you're getting crabby because I called you a moron. Is this the 'ass-whooping' I was promised a year ago?

You're being a dick because of an opinion on a hypothetical situation.

Didn't think you were as pathetic as this Mecca

Get an early night tonight sweetheart.
You can call me whatever you like.

It doesn't change the fact that you are worthless.

We all go off topic talking about everything under the sun.

But, You are a grown ass woman who comes to a Sports Forum to troll.

Get a fucking life or get a clue about what the hell you are talking about.

I don't have to give you a cyber-ass whoopin.

Life seems to already have done that for me.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Shaqdaddy11 ....

You called that shit about the Celtics being better this year.

I was waaaaaaaaaaay wrong....lol

Nope.

You and @Shaqdaddy11 look to be right.

I own my Shit.

Yup.

I think I said high 20's low 30's.

But, I shat all over @DJ and @Shaqdaddy11 when they suggested higher.

Between the Lakers surge and the Nets collapse, Lakeshow fans and @tlance have handed me my ass this Season.

The crow is mighty dry this morning...lol

eating-crow.gif

LOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call me whatever you like.

It doesn't change the fact that you are worthless.

We all go off topic talking about everything under the sun.

But, You are a grown ass woman who comes to a Sports Forum to troll.

Get a fucking life or get a clue about what the hell you are talking about.

I don't have to give you a cyber-ass whoopin.

Life seems to already have done that for me.

Troll what? Calling a dick a dick? How is me saying no to the trade, trolling, lol?

You once again got pissy because I simply said no to a hypothetical situation.

I'm glad you know Ingram and Kuzma are going to be useless. That crystal ball of yours must be on fire!!!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preach Mecca!
She can just be annoying as fuck sometimes.

The other day we were all engrossed in sports talk.

But, all she could think about was " are we gonna give Wiggy shit?"

I guess that's to be expected when you can't contribute anything intelligent to the conversation.