• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worthwhile Read on Trubisky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i forgot. You're an idiot.
Let me know when you get as high as idiot. Everyone can see for themselves the offense on a whole is still learning and thinking too muck. Stay ignorant BS.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the game, how'd Trubisky do today?

lulz, jk, I watched every second.

Most complete Bears game in some time.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope,didnt read........Don't need to...…

You already pointed out from the beginning that Mullin acknowledges his flaws.As if we already don't know this.

And I already know you guys know hes not playing up to his(hopeful) capabilities...……..I`m as discouraged as anyone else over this and keep watching and seeing young qbs coming thru the NFL and playing great while all I hear are excuses as why ours isn't...…he has not gotten better since game 1,when it looks to me he has regressed...…….

I watched Payton as a rookie at 12 yrs old and have endured a lot of brutal years of qb play...…..And from what ive seen so far is Trubisky is closer to being in the same qb play of qbs past,than closer to being the qb we all want and deserve...……..I just believe hes not the guy we`ve been looking for...……...Sorry
We may want to rethink the Trubisky narrative as I have never seen a Bear QB do what Mitch did today. Good Lord.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may want to rethink the Trubisky narrative as I have never seen a Bear QB do what Mitch did today. Good Lord.
Don't think it's any secret. Trubs finally learned how to set his feet. Notice that there were none of those goofy sidearm tosses or throwing off his back foot. Get your footwork down, the rest of the mechanics will fall into place.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definetley liked what I seen today,but TBs d is almost dead last in pass defense...……..
As Noon told BS in another thread about howards,lets wait to see what happens down the road......

And yes,he was definetley dead-on today...……….:thumb:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NCChiFan

ps...…….I do like his scrambling ability too...…….He had a couple of nice runs today coming out of the pocket.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Trubisky today. Obviously the trimming back of the playbook helped a lot. But lets call spade a spade here. The Bucs had zero pass rush and our clever play calling left guys wide open. Hopefully Trubisky builds off this success.

steve59

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid looks good when he's not running for his life. The pass play to alan robinson in the corner of the end zone was the same play trubs lacked the confidence to make in the gb game and for me showed me the kid is teachable. Fun stuff.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Trubisky today. Obviously the trimming back of the playbook helped a lot. But lets call spade a spade here. The Bucs had zero pass rush and our clever play calling left guys wide open. Hopefully Trubisky builds off this success.
A terrible QB wouldn't have been able to do all that. Sometimes it just takes a bad defense to get things right, and it's not like Nagy wasn't talking about how well practice was going all week for them.

It's ok to be hopeful that we've turned at least some kind of corner. Maybe there's other corners to be turned and it won't be constant 48 point outbursts, but just imagine what it'd be like if we were going into the bye with another offensive stinker to worry over.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think it's any secret. Trubs finally learned how to set his feet. Notice that there were none of those goofy sidearm tosses or throwing off his back foot. Get your footwork down, the rest of the mechanics will fall into place.

Eh... there were still a few bad throws off balance. However, the results say it all. It was 10x better.

Line blocked great

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh... there were still a few bad throws off balance. However, the results say it all. It was 10x better.

Line blocked great
Actually you can throw an effective pass off your back foot when the situation is right. Even a sidearm pass under the right circumstances can get the job done. What I'm talking about has been his penchant for doing those in ill advised or even unnecessary situations. I didn't recall see anything where he had one of those 'damn it Rex' throws.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you can throw an effective pass off your back foot when the situation is right. Even a sidearm pass under the right circumstances can get the job done. What I'm talking about has been his penchant for doing those in ill advised or even unnecessary situations. I didn't recall see anything where he had one of those 'damn it Rex' throws.

Yeah, I'm just saying that he sailed a few rudimentary throws in the first half as a result of poor footwork. Like I said, he was great. It's still just not QUITE there yet.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm just saying that he sailed a few rudimentary throws in the first half as a result of poor footwork. Like I said, he was great. It's still just not QUITE there yet.
Hell, if he played like that with a few bad passes, we can only imagine what he'll be like when he has them locked down.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, if he played like that with a few bad passes, we can only imagine what he'll be like when he has them locked down.

I was also just happy that I don't think he threw a single dangerous ball. Am I right?

I don't recall a near INT or a forced ball.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also just happy that I don't think he threw a single dangerous ball. Am I right?

I don't recall a near INT or a forced ball.
That's what I was saying earlier, I simply don't recall a really bad pass thrown by Trubisky yesterday Every QB misses his target here or there, I can live with those all day long. It's the really bad passes, the poorly timed or poorly executed throws that get my dander up. That's why to this day I still refer to a really bad pass as a 'damn it Rex' throw, in honor of that legendary thrower of real garbage passes.