• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Workman loses no-no, Sox end first half in 1st nearly start to finish

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I put $100 bucks on red 23 in roulette. I wasn't at all surprised or shocked when I won, since there was always a chance"

"I was playing hold em' the other night...I was dead to rights...needed runner runner hearts to suck out a winning flush, when i won, I wasn't surprised at all..because there was always a chance"

Shall I continue? Or can you just accept the premise of the argument instead of humping semantics...

None of these out comes have 1 and 3 billion odds.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I think B_Lake has more accurate numbers than you here. Just the way it is white boy.

but JD is an expert because he typed onto a paper and got a good grade

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of these out comes have 1 and 3 billion odds.

Wow...way to miss the fucking point by 300 miles Ox.

Both have better odds than an NFL player going apeshit and killing someone...

Both have better odds than a gang banger killing someone...roulette is what, one in 52?

A runner runner flush draw is something like 1 in 50 as well...

Both come as great shocks and pleasant surprises when they occur....

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B_Lake was more gospel without anything except..."You dont know what you're talking about" backed up with nothing.

I'm still waiting for the answer as to why that was...

"Because he agreed with me! 1 in 3 billion!"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for the answer as to why that was...

"Because he agreed with me! 1 in 3 billion!"

When you start demanding Ox qualify his opinions on the subject, then I'll stop assuming this just another failed argument.

or...do you believe he's qualified cuz he's a messican?

Racist.

:laugh3:

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B_Lake was more gospel without anything except..."You dont know what you're talking about" backed up with nothing.

the whole fucking argument is stupid

JD is no more an expert because he wrote a paper than Down is or ROck on gang culture

this has everythign to do with JD not liking down.........period

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...way to miss the fucking point by 300 miles Ox.

Both have better odds than an NFL player going apeshit and killing someone...

Both have better odds than a gang banger killing someone...roulette is what, one in 52?

A runner runner flush draw is something like 1 in 50 as well...

Both come as great shocks and pleasant surprises when they occur....

Roulette has 36 numbers, your odds are a lot better than you think. The money you bet is irrelevant to the odds, whether you bet 1 dollar or a billion dollars. The house advantage is right around 6-7% in that situation putting in on 23.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you start demanding Ox qualify his opinions on the subject, then I'll stop assuming this just another failed argument.

or...do you believe he's qualified cuz he's a messican?

Racist.

:laugh3:

I haven't made any statements on Ox's comments on gang culture one way or another.

Did B_Lake steer you to a top notch fried chicken restaurant?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did I really have to back up anything?

I mean, JD made it sound like every gang was the Sinola Cartel or something...

You can only get jumped/sexed/sentenced out...You're always loyal/obedient to a gang no matter what your current circumstances are...Etc.

All that is a bunch of bullshit...There are plenty of fake gangsters out there...Plenty of fake gangs...Some of those fake gangsters make grave fucking mistakes trying to be someone who they aren't...Some gangs would be happy to see Hernandez make it and let him be, some wouldn't have the means/guts to punish him...

We don't know what type of gang Hernandez was in...Could have been a bunch of dudes from the burbs trying to act hard, could have been some real fucking gangsters...Just because somebody got murdered doesn't prove either assumption...

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can only get jumped/sexed/sentenced out...You're always loyal/obedient to a gang no matter what your current circumstances are...Etc.

All that is a bunch of bullshit...There are plenty of fake gangsters out there...Plenty of fake gangs...Some of those fake gangsters make grave fucking mistakes trying to be someone who they aren't...Some gangs would be happy to see Hernandez make it and let him be, some wouldn't have the means/guts to punish him...

We don't know what type of gang Hernandez was in...Could have been a bunch of dudes from the burbs trying to act hard, could have been some real fucking gangsters...Just because somebody got murdered doesn't prove either assumption...

Quit using logic it will confuse everyone:suds:

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it was a gang of really nice men. The first statement is true. To an extent. What do you think the population of gang members are either stuck with the life and cant get out without punishment, compared to the members who got out. The % of the ones who choose to stay trump of the ones who find a way out.