• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Workman loses no-no, Sox end first half in 1st nearly start to finish

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a lie.

"criticizing the patriots today is nothing but 20/20 hindsight"

~ JD's source

No, it's not a lie David Duke.

Unless of course anybody out there is capable of predicting a homicide at any given time on any given day.

And unless of course that a gang member isn't among the most likely people on the planet to commit a homicide.

This is what you're hanging on to. It's frighteningly stupid.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But knowing what you now know, which Kraft knew all along, you can't be surprised or shocked.

So..what you're saying is, it's irrational to be surprised by something you had no way of predicting it would happen.

What a stupid fucking line of logic.

"I won powerball last night, I had a 1 in 3 billion chance of winning, I was not in any way surprised or shocked when I won, because there was always a chance I could win"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But knowing what you now know, which Kraft knew all along, you can't be surprised or shocked.

So..what you're saying is, it's irrational to be surprised by something you had no way of predicting it would happen.

"I won powerball last night, I had a 1 in 3 billion chance of winning, I was not in any way surprised or shocked when I won, because there was always a chance I could win"

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

And fuck this shit...

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? you don't like ripping up crab grass and weeds all weekend?

Hell no

And asking my wife to do it is pointless, she does not understand the meaning of "work," which is something I should win an award for because I found the only Mexican in the entire universe who is lazy.

I love her to death, but she is clueless when it comes to anything invloving maintenance

I once asked her to bring me a socket wrench .... and she handed me a philips head screw driver

Yeah .... it's that bad

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"A group of people who have chosen a particular lifestyle that comprise less than 1% of the population, yet commit 12% of the nation's homicides. It's just like powerball!" - DumbDown

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also at this moment, some wannabe cop is squeezing into his Batman costume to fight for justice tonight...

dont fall into a dinner party

get Dish

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no

And asking my wife to do it is pointless, she does not understand the meaning of "work," which is something I should win an award for because I found the only Mexican in the entire universe who is lazy.

I love her to death, but she is clueless when it comes to anything invloving maintenance

I once asked her to bring me a socket wrench .... and she handed me a philips head screw driver

Yeah .... it's that bad

I'll be in my new house on the 27th, I'll be paying a company $ 35.00 a week to do all the lawn maintenance. I got a lot of grass to cut.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no

Yeah .... it's that bad

i asked for a rum & coke in Morocco and got a Heineken

was she ever a waitress in Morocco?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD should go as captain hindsight this year

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"A group of people who have chosen a particular lifestyle that comprise less than 1% of the population, yet commit 12% of the nation's homicides. It's just like powerball!" - DumbDown

I'm sorry, I think B_Lake has more accurate numbers than you here. Just the way it is white boy.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there's a 1 and 3 billion chance a gang member commits murder?

"I put $100 bucks on red 23 in roulette. I wasn't at all surprised or shocked when I won, since there was always a chance"

"I was playing hold em' the other night...I was dead to rights...needed runner runner hearts to suck out a winning flush, when i won, I wasn't surprised at all..because there was always a chance"

Shall I continue? Or can you just accept the premise of the argument instead of humping semantics...