• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Word out of Giants front office...platoon in left field

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that happens, you have dibbs on the rant. I seriously doubt that will be the reason if we fall short.

I hope I don't have to use my dibs!

I guess to me if you just look at the two teams on paper the Dodgers have the better squad. Obviously injuries are the main factor on how the teams will do, but it's kind of sad to have to count on injury luck to beat them. We might get a win or two extra with our manager vs theirs as well.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that happens, you have dibbs on the rant. I seriously doubt that will be the reason if we fall short.

That will be next to impossible to determine. Our "weakness" will be our O. There is little doubt of that.

If our pitching shows up, and we still finish behind the Dodgers, is it fair to blame the O? What if we have a top 5 P and a league average O? Who is to blame?

I nominate Eli Whiteside.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will be next to impossible to determine. Our "weakness" will be our O. There is little doubt of that.

If our pitching shows up, and we still finish behind the Dodgers, is it fair to blame the O? What if we have a top 5 P and a league average O? Who is to blame?

Always the correct choice. :nod:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Given.

Thread closed.