• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woj: Cavs fire David Blatt

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm not even a Cavs fan, been a Celtics fan since the days of Larry the Legend. It's just fun talking a little shit w/ some Heat fans because of their instant hatred of LeBron for having the nerve to leave the organization & go back home. Of course had he never left alotta Heat fans would have no problem w/ him. And for the Heat fans out there that now hate him I wonder how many of them were upset when he joined the organization in the first place? Of course that's different somehow. So it was okay to some of their fans when he left Cleveland yet when he did go back home he became an instant asshole in their eyes for breaking their hearts.

I think turnup is the only one who hates Lebron. The rest of us are stating the obvious that even national writers are saying but were haters.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how anti-cavs this forum tends to be, much more so than other forums. After ranting I did realize that a lot of that is because of some of the cavs posters on here.

For me it's not its fans, it's the organisation itself being held hostage by a guy who still thinks he's the best in the world. You do not fire a coach with the best record in the conference purely because ONE player doesn't agree with him.

Lebron has you guys by the balls and still you're kissing his ass.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. His opinion pieces definitely read more like forum posts to me, but that's just me.

Woj is the absolute best when it comes to breaking news.

But he has a very wide reputation of being pretty bad at opinion pieces. In terms of poor writing and being wrong. I'm not the only one saying this. Its easy to see and a lot of people see it.
he gets all his info from the agents- and the agents HATE Klutch Sports and LeBron because they broke up the old boys club. Can you imagine the audacity of players hiring friends to represent them and keeping all the money instead of giving away literally hundreds of millions to agents he doesnt need? But whatever...

The people that rarely comment or dont pay attention to the Cavs really have no clue how its been with Blatt for the last year and a half.

I mean it just cracks me up- half the people on here have been ripping Blatt- and make fun of him for how LeBron didnt respect him. I am sorry- Blatt was in his first year in the NBa- he had to EARN the respect of the FOUR TIME MVP and he never did- he was often combative and tone deaf as we saw all the time. I mean THINK of just how he tried to call a timeout against the Bulls that probably wouldve cost the Cavs the series! That is a fireable offense right there really. Again - these were all things that people who criticized Blatt- are now criticizing the Cavs for making the change. Its hypocrisy and hate at its best motivated mostly by the fact that when you are on top and have LeBron- a LOT of scrutiny goes with it.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm not even a Cavs fan, been a Celtics fan since the days of Larry the Legend. It's just fun talking a little shit w/ some Heat fans because of their instant hatred of LeBron for having the nerve to leave the organization & go back home. Of course had he never left alotta Heat fans would have no problem w/ him. And for the Heat fans out there that now hate him I wonder how many of them were upset when he joined the organization in the first place? Of course that's different somehow. So it was okay to some of their fans when he left Cleveland yet when he did go back home he became an instant asshole in their eyes for breaking their hearts.

If your point is that fans like it when players come to their team and hate them when they leave.. okay. That's sort of how this works. Miami fans aren't unique on this. Look at the Green Bay/Minnesota fan bases over Brett Favre. I will grant you that the list of MVP winning players in their prime bolting teams at the height of their abilities is rare, but Miami fans aren't unique in feeling slighted when a player leaves.

For the most part, Miami fans handled it with far more class than our Cleveland counterparts. It's not like a wave of LeBron jersey burnings swept through Overtown and South Beach.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what they saw in that guy to begin with, but they had better be praying that Lue is better coach than he was as a player. - :pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he gets all his info from the agents- and the agents HATE Klutch Sports and LeBron because they broke up the old boys club. Can you imagine the audacity of players hiring friends to represent them and keeping all the money instead of giving away literally hundreds of millions to agents he doesnt need? But whatever...

The people that rarely comment or dont pay attention to the Cavs really have no clue how its been with Blatt for the last year and a half.

I mean it just cracks me up- half the people on here have been ripping Blatt- and make fun of him for how LeBron didnt respect him. I am sorry- Blatt was in his first year in the NBa- he had to EARN the respect of the FOUR TIME MVP and he never did- he was often combative and tone deaf as we saw all the time. I mean THINK of just how he tried to call a timeout against the Bulls that probably wouldve cost the Cavs the series! That is a fireable offense right there really. Again - these were all things that people who criticized Blatt- are now criticizing the Cavs for making the change. Its hypocrisy and hate at its best motivated mostly by the fact that when you are on top and have LeBron- a LOT of scrutiny goes with it.
I would sue them for it :2cents:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your point is that fans like it when players come to their team and hate them when they leave.. okay. That's sort of how this works. Miami fans aren't unique on this. Look at the Green Bay/Minnesota fan bases over Brett Favre. I will grant you that the list of MVP winning players in their prime bolting teams at the height of their abilities is rare, but Miami fans aren't unique in feeling slighted when a player leaves.

For the most part, Miami fans handled it with far more class than our Cleveland counterparts. It's not like a wave of LeBron jersey burnings swept through Over town and South Beach.
First of all I fail to see what they saw in the guy to begin with. Yes he had impressive credentials oversees, but he had nothing in the NBA. Absolutely nothing. They should have went with an experienced coach that could handle big egos.

Second, He did get them to the finals, but the argument could be made that Lebron did that and would have any ways. Now the team is under the direction of another dumb ass by the name of Tyrone Lue and they have lost their second year with Lebron.

Third - Yeah - I agree, the Miami fans have handled Lebron's departure with class and Cleveland didn't - Props

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has nothing to do with which puppet is sitting there with the title of head coach
It's all about the idiocy of the people who claim James doesn't call the shots there from top to bottom.
James scrapped Blatts system very early last season, and implemented Spoelstras.
He's called the plays. He's determined rotations.
He's called or nixed plays coming out of timeouts.
He's desperate to up his ring count and couldn't care less of the carnage he leaves behind.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehm... what?!?

The head coach needs to EARN the respect of a player? :crazy:

Let alone one with a HOF international resume. It takes a pretty warped mind to say that Blatt had to earn the respect of his players.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a serious question here.....

Does Blatt get to Coach the East All Stars or does Lue get to steal that from him too?

:dhd: