• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woj: Cavs fire David Blatt

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never take the reporters and there stories as gospel.
Seems like they are all pretty consistent though.
Let's see if the Cavs come out and challenge any of it.

Exactly almost all the story are consistent so hammer Woj for what? There been several similar stories

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already do and have played well.
Beating up on anyone other then the Spurs, Warriors .
or whoever wins the West is the only test that matters.
You really think they will look any different on the court?
Of course they will try to destroy the Bulls tonight, but even if so, so what?

I think the next interesting decision will be how Love is handled, kept, or traded.

I don't know, the Cavs won 11 of their last 13, not sure how they could play much better. The interim coach effect usually happens with terrible teams. Coaches who get fired after leading their team to the Finals and then get their team the #1 seed in their conference rarely ever happens. Which is what makes this story so huge.

I'm talking more about the energy that they play with. Obviously, the Cavs have the best record in the East, they're 30-11. But you could tell, based on the energy they were playing with, that it was a product of having a bit easier schedule through the first half of the season (gets a little tougher after the all star break) and just being able to "outtalent" teams. When they have played the teams that are the biggest threats to their title aspirations (Bulls, OKC, Spurs and Warriors) they are 1-4.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never take the reporters and there stories as gospel.
Seems like they are all pretty consistent though.
Let's see if the Cavs come out and challenge any of it.

Your never ending dislike of LeBron is some funny stuff turnuptheHATRED. I can't believe you hated him this much when he was leading your Heat to back-to-back titles & 4 consecutive Finals appearances though. On the plus side to hide your hatred @ least ya don't got the phrase...fuck lebron right under your avatar anymore!:D

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your never ending dislike of LeBron is some funny stuff turnuptheHATRED. I can't believe you hated him this much when he was leading your Heat to back-to-back titles & 4 consecutive Finals appearances though. On the plus side to hide your hatred @ least ya don't got the phrase...fuck lebron right under your avatar anymore!:D

Titles were fun, but didn't change my life.
He's a dick, always has been, always will be.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cav's were winning as much as they have been, IN SPITE OF BLATT, we should surely expect a Warriors type run the rest of the season. I mean, if they went to the Finals, were leading the conference, and winning 11 of 13 with a buffoon as HC, then they should go nearly undefeated through the Finals the rest of the way. Lets see how that goes...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Been posting with turnup since cbs. His opinion on Lebron has not changed. It's basically the same as mine towards Kobe. Great player, appreciate all of the wins and the titles, but not even close to his favorite Heat player.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been posting with turnup since cbs. His opinion on Lebron has not changed. It's basically the same as mine towards Kobe. Great player, appreciate all of the wins and the titles, but not even close to his favorite Heat player.

That's my take as well since I've been here for about 1.5 years.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're funny. I simply don't believe anything you say about him for 1 reason. You once claimed you'd rather have Michael Beasley than LeBron. The only person that believes that nonsense is you. It must really piss you off to know that Miami's best player in their history was # 6.:nod:

:behindsofa:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're funny. I simply don't believe anything you say about him for 1 reason. You once claimed you'd rather have Michael Beasley than LeBron. The only person that believes that nonsense is you. It must really piss you off to know that Miami's best player in their history was # 6.:nod:

This #6?

Chalmers_Wizards.jpg

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've claimed it once?
I've claimed it forever.
There has never been one day when I'd rather have James in a Heat jersey vs Beasley.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He prob still can have riley fired, he runs the nba

I know this a few pages back... you don't understand Miami sports. Pat Riley is the like the Godfather of Miami. He runs anything in this city. He flew across country to beg LeBron back because of titles. Riley will recruit any player. The fact he wanted LeBron, doesn't mean LeBron could have had him fired. There are 3 scenarios that Riley leaves his job not on his own terms.

1) He dies
2) He gets caught with a dead girl (I am not even sure this costs him his job)
3) He gets caught with a live boy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how anti-cavs this forum tends to be, much more so than other forums. After ranting I did realize that a lot of that is because of some of the cavs posters on here.

@gordontrue, as has been mentioned before. You're the only tolerable Cavs fan on this forum. I have no problems having legit debates with you as I know you can look at things objectively without the homer glasses on.

:suds:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People on this site now think it's dumb to max out lebron

I guess nike was dumb to offer leking a 500 million dollar contract

If only people took advice from the lebron haters on this board lol

Further proof that you're an idiot.

The two are not the same. Kobe's jersey is still amongst the highest sold in the NBA this season (partly because of his impending retirement). But Kobe is still a very marketable player. Because of that, you think some team wants to sign him to a max contract?

Lebron is one the most marketable athletes in the world, regardless of sport. I for one don't blame Nike for giving Lebron a lifetime contract. He'll be going the Jordan route in terms of trying to become a billionaire.

But Lebron's already 31 years old and has more miles on his body at this juncture then Kobe did by a wide margin. Lebron's already to slow down. So, do you think it's wise to offer someone a max contract when there best years are behind them?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think most people would say DWade is the best player in Miami history.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't dumb to max LeBron is you are an owner and want to guarantee some more money. That will do it. But if you are trying to win titles, with the Cleveland roster the way it is, you better win one this season or next... cause back issues don't go away. I don't know anybody that used to have a bad back. He is on the wrong side of 30. The window is closing fast... and it's Steph Curry looking through the glass at you laughing.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people would say DWade is the best player in Miami history.

Hey I'm not even a Cavs fan, been a Celtics fan since the days of Larry the Legend. It's just fun talking a little shit w/ some Heat fans because of their instant hatred of LeBron for having the nerve to leave the organization & go back home. Of course had he never left alotta Heat fans would have no problem w/ him. And for the Heat fans out there that now hate him I wonder how many of them were upset when he joined the organization in the first place? Of course that's different somehow. So it was okay to some of their fans when he left Cleveland yet when he did go back home he became an instant asshole in their eyes for breaking their hearts.