• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will white people ever forgive Michael Vick?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am an animal lover(strictly sex) but I don't hate Vick. I think he did some awful shit but he paid his debt according to the law and has since done a lot of good for animals/dogs. What more can someone ask from him after the fact? I may feel different if he had killed one of my dogs but Jesus H Christ I don't follow football for the personal drama. If he was still good a football, he would still be playing.

Says it all, then drops the mic.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says it all, then drops the mic.
a.aaa-Dancing-on-Stage-Fail.gif

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible. So you're telling me a benevolent god will torture a human being forever in fire if "you drown dogs, electocute dogs, and participate in dog fighting?"

Beyond belief. :L That honestly may be the very dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on this board and I'm afraid that you belief what you said.

God help us all.
Nope, didn't say that, but a nice long stay in Purgatory would be nice.....LOL

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible. So you're telling me a benevolent god will torture a human being forever in fire if "you drown dogs, electocute dogs, and participate in dog fighting?"

Beyond belief. :L That honestly may be the very dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on this board and I'm afraid that you belief what you said.

God help us all.

Let's just break this down logically.

I think we all know now, largely because of the 1989 documentary of the same name, that all dogs go to heaven. That's established fact. So the only question on the table is what is to become of those who kill dogs and send them there.

On the one hand, God must really love dogs to let all of them into heaven. So he must be thankful to whomever sent a few dogs his way. At the same time, God is pretty solidly in the "thou shall not kill" thing, so he's got to be a little cheesed that someone broke his rules. Then again, several interpretations of that commandment are that thou shall not "murder", which would only apply to human beings.

Therefore, it is logically conclusive that God would have a big issue with this. Or not.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just break this down logically.

I think we all know now, largely because of the 1989 documentary of the same name, that all dogs go to heaven. That's established fact. So the only question on the table is what is to become of those who kill dogs and send them there.

On the one hand, God must really love dogs to let all of them into heaven. So he must be thankful to whomever sent a few dogs his way. At the same time, God is pretty solidly in the "thou shall not kill" thing, so he's got to be a little cheesed that someone broke his rules. Then again, several interpretations of that commandment are that thou shall not "murder", which would only apply to human beings.

Therefore, it is logically conclusive that God would have a big issue with this. Or not.

Willie, I can't than you enough for taking the time to clear that up.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if he should be compared to an animal, but horse racing is just as demeaning towards animals as dog fighting.
I love horse racing and love the animals. Dog fighting is illegal, hurts the dogs, and the end result and intention is to hurt the animal. You are so wrong......

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love horse racing and love the animals. Dog fighting is illegal, hurts the dogs, and the end result and intention is to hurt the animal. You are so wrong......

Nope, that's your opinion. Horse racing and dog racing is equally as cruel. Ask anyone in the business.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, that's your opinion. Horse racing and dog racing is equally as cruel. Ask anyone in the business.
Not equally as cruel , as your opinion.
Horse owners want to see the horses live.
Dog owners want to see the loser die.
Everybody wants to win. Horse racing crys for those who are hurt.
Dog fighters cheer when a dog is hurt......

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not equally as cruel , as your opinion.
Horse owners want to see the horses live.
Dog owners want to see the loser die.
Everybody wants to win. Horse racing crys for those who are hurt.
Dog fighters cheer when a dog is hurt......

Blood Sport....it's not for everybody.