• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

will tom brady ever be called goat

will tom brady ever be called goat ?

• Total voters

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bronco's fans are slow due to the thin air... I get that....so let me help you out... the sneer that Tom Brady is doing is what NE Fans are doing while we wait out 4 undue suspension games.... knowing what is to come.....you... the other teams fans... won't be doing a sneer... this is more along the lines of what you'll be doing.

View attachment 145061

View attachment 145062
View attachment 145057
View attachment 145058

View attachment 145059
View attachment 145063
View attachment 145064
---------------------------------
wow...the dejected Ravens fan was deleted from my post. Wonder how that happen??? Modify someone's post is just lame... not to mention a serous kick to freedom of speech....wow...think I am not going to like this site....you can dish it but can't take it so you delete parts of a post??? How childish is that???

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to the pats fans the nfl goat Is a known cheater. in the mlb he wouldn't be inducted to the hall of fame !!!! who let the air out ??? hell you look at it the nfl is tring to give ne a title brady can't withstand a whole year of getting beat up so he be fresh for the playoffs .

Dude... show us the NFL PSI readings from last season... that answers the true question... Then I think most fans would say something happen to those balls.. with out hard evidence, there is no proof. In MLB the proof is in the testing....big difference between hard physical evidence of a failed drug test and a suspected low PSI of 1 to 1.5 as a result of foul play that has never been proved. so your comparison is way off base.

By the way Tom Brady has had 223 games as a starting QB. I don't think he is hiding or can't play a whole year. He had one season where he got his knee torn up and sat out. Otherwise he has started 223 games with a record of 172 wins-51losses

Compare other QB:

Romo- GS- 127 record 78-49
Big Ben- GS- 169 record 113-456
Rodgers- GS- 119 record 80-39
Flaco - GS -122 record 75-47
Brees - GS - 216 record 124-92
Rivers- GS-160 record 92-68

I find it hard to understand your point of view with regards to Tom can't withstand the whole year. He is by far the oldest QB and played the most games of any QB starting today. So again your statement is way off base.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also shops specials to find deals on jeans in lots of three while pretending to fear that Brady's Bi.
s_536fd4f0dd7b7f29800c2c7d.jpg

They were in style in the early 80's

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... show us the NFL PSI readings from last season... that answers the true question... Then I think most fans would say something happen to those balls.. with out hard evidence, there is no proof. In MLB the proof is in the testing....big difference between hard physical evidence of a failed drug test and a suspected low PSI of 1 to 1.5 as a result of foul play that has never been proved. so your comparison is way off base.

By the way Tom Brady has had 223 games as a starting QB. I don't think he is hiding or can't play a whole year. He had one season where he got his knee torn up and sat out. Otherwise he has started 223 games with a record of 172 wins-51losses

Compare other QB:

I find it hard to understand your point of view with regards to Tom can't withstand the whole year. He is by far the oldest QB and played the most games of any QB starting today. So again your statement is way off base.

dude who is serving 4 games for cheating and the integrity of football ? who won games because to the spy gate they did more than have the camera in the wrong place . pats are the house of cheaters thanks to bill boy !!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Compare other QB:

Wow Ben sucks. He lost a lot of games, lol

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude who is serving 4 games for cheating and the integrity of football ? who won games because to the spy gate they did more than have the camera in the wrong place . pats are the house of cheaters thanks to bill boy !!

How old are you? Do you actually know football or do you JUST watch the games? Have you played the game at all, if so how far up the scale did you play....pee wee, junior high, high school, college, semipro? Do you watch NE Patriots at all?

Question: When they were caught filming from the wrong location, how many games did they win AFTER the cameras were removed?

Question: The suspension is based on low PSI ratings found in balls during half time of the AFC championship game. The balls were pumped up back to 13.5 PSI. How many points were scored after this task took place?

Question: Can you provide to us the examples of the Other type of cheating they have done? Please be specific.

It is fashionable to say they are cheaters... and it is easy to jump on the hate band wagon.... but looking at the facts, you need to be objective. When you read the Wells report, it is clear that the evidence and data didn't support a full face no if ands or buts guilty verdict.

It suggested that something was done. But the Ideal Gas Law was not even entered into the report as a balance to that finding. the NFL has PSI data that can support only one side of this whole controversy. They won't release the data.....If you can't see that then you just a mindless robot who goes with the lemmings.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old are you? Do you actually know football or do you JUST watch the games? Have you played the game at all, if so how far up the scale did you play....pee wee, junior high, high school, college, semipro? Do you watch NE Patriots at all?

Question: When they were caught filming from the wrong location, how many games did they win AFTER the cameras were removed?

Question: The suspension is based on low PSI ratings found in balls during half time of the AFC championship game. The balls were pumped up back to 13.5 PSI. How many points were scored after this task took place?

Question: Can you provide to us the examples of the Other type of cheating they have done? Please be specific.

It is fashionable to say they are cheaters... and it is easy to jump on the hate band wagon.... but looking at the facts, you need to be objective. When you read the Wells report, it is clear that the evidence and data didn't support a full face no if ands or buts guilty verdict.

It suggested that something was done. But the Ideal Gas Law was not even entered into the report as a balance to that finding. the NFL has PSI data that can support only one side of this whole controversy. They won't release the data.....If you can't see that then you just a mindless robot who goes with the lemmings.
I've pretty much let this whole thing go. But, the one thing I can't get over is 4 of Indy's balls tested. All balls also were measured lower. 8 balls remained unchecked. Oops out of time. Not even a word whispered about a $25k fine for the Colts:mad2:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ted I always knew you were a closet Pats fan kudos . The second choice to choose from
yes but only by us pats fans

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have him in my top 3. 1 more super bowl win he is in the 1a 1b talk. 2 more super bowl wins he got it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have him in my top 3. 1 more super bowl win he is in the 1a 1b talk. 2 more super bowl wins he got it.

thats cool and I was always a Montana guy. Free agency and salary caps have teams with different players each year