• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Pels trade J.Holiday too?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I said at the time is that I would trade Ingram straight up for Leonard and still would. I Had higher expectations for both Ingram and Ball, but then they both got injured and with Ball it was a second time not counting the fact that his shooting didnt improve. That was also before Ingram had blood clot issues which hopefully are gone forever. if he puts some muscles on that then frame, I think he will be fine. Ball has the potential to be good, but he has to develop some better shooting

Dude.

Saying you would trade Ingram for Leonard was a dumb thing to say last year and it is even dumber now because we all told it was dumb then.

If you honestly thought Ingram for Leonard was in the ballpark of being a reasonable trade offer, then you clearly did not think Ingram was a disaster last year. Which was the point.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that he doesn't want to be there, they STILL have no 3 point shooting, and his confidence will certainly take a hit. If he had been left out of the deal playing with Lebron and AD, the spacing would be much improved and he would be able to continue to learn from Lebron (he took a while to feel comfortable around Lebron last year, and as he did, his game was really improving until the injury).

Look, NO far from a polished team. Without a major acquisition I am thinking they probably miss the playoffs next year.

But Lonzo does not fit with LeBron. That is proven.

Lonzo is a facilitator/ball mover.

LeBron is at his best when the offense flows though him and he has shooters playing off of him.

Lonzo is not a shooter.

Playing a ball movement offense sounds great in theory. But I honestly can't even phathom anybody thinking that playing in LA with LeBron is better for Lonzo than playing in NOLA with Zion.

And for the record, Lavar Ball was on with Stephen A Smith today saying he is thrilled for the trade. Lavar is full of hot air, but I would not assume Lonzo doesn't want to be in NOLA. He will have actual freedom to make plays there which is something he clearly did not have with Bron in town.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

Saying you would trade Ingram for Leonard was a dumb thing to say last year and it is even dumber now because we all told it was dumb then.

If you honestly thought Ingram for Leonard was in the ballpark of being a reasonable trade offer, then you clearly did not think Ingram was a disaster last year. Which was the point.
It would have been a great move for the Lakers - I never said it would be a smart move for the Spurs - You was just too stupid to understand that

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, NO far from a polished team. Without a major acquisition I am thinking they probably miss the playoffs next year.

But Lonzo does not fit with LeBron. That is proven.

Lonzo is a facilitator/ball mover.

LeBron is at his best when the offense flows though him and he has shooters playing off of him.

Lonzo is not a shooter.

Playing a ball movement offense sounds great in theory. But I honestly can't even phathom anybody thinking that playing in LA with LeBron is better for Lonzo than playing in NOLA with Zion.

And for the record, Lavar Ball was on with Stephen A Smith today saying he is thrilled for the trade. Lavar is full of hot air, but I would not assume Lonzo doesn't want to be in NOLA. He will have actual freedom to make plays there which is something he clearly did not have with Bron in town.

Lonzo was caught on camera previously (with his girl I believe) talking about never coming back to New Orleans. Of course he's going to save face today (just like Zion had to). We'll see down the road.

You can't fathom how someone would think it would be better to play with Lebron than Zion? Seriously? Playing with Lonzo may be good for Zion, but I fail to see how that is as beneficial in reverse.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been a great move for the Lakers - I never said it would be a smart move for the Spurs - You was just too stupid to understand that

LOL.

Pretty sure you even said you would wouldn't want to give up anymore.

I mean, I could say that the Wizards should trade John Wall for Steph Curry.

But I wouldn't say that because is so stupidly unrealistic that I don't want to waste people's time with garbage like that.

Just admit you or caught being a homer and let's move on.