• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Pels trade J.Holiday too?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure. They may wish to move Ball first once they meet Lavar.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure. They may wish to move Ball first once they meet Lavar.
The truth is that I'm not sure either they'll move Jrue... It surely isn't difficult to do so and it should provide them with more youth to add in their young core...

OTOH though, it may be sensible not to trade Holiday, but instead of drafting Garland to be their future PG next to Zion, trade the 4th pick to the Bulls instead, so that they can have Garland (who they desperately need) and get back more assets and the Bulls 7th pick, which would then secure them drafting Sekou Dumbouya, thus ending with the most promissing forwards combination in the league (on Zion, Ingram, Dumbouya and Randle)...

Perhaps (highly promissing) Hutchinson + the 7th for the 4th and keep Holiday, would be the most wise thing for them to do...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is that I'm not sure either they'll move Jrue... It surely isn't difficult to do so and it should provide them with more youth to add in their young core...

OTOH though, it may be sensible not to trade Holiday, but instead of drafting Garland to be their future PG next to Zion, trade the 4th pick to the Bulls instead, so that they can have Garland (who they desperately need) and get back more assets and the Bulls 7th pick, which would then secure them drafting Sekou Dumbouya, thus ending with the most promissing forwards combination in the league (on Zion, Ingram, Dumbouya and Randle)...

Perhaps (highly promissing) Hutchinson + the 7th for the 4th and keep Holiday, would be the most wise thing for them to do...

I'm sure the Suns would love the 4th pick (or Jrue), as would the Hawks.

If you have those 4 forwards, who are you benching? Randle won't re-sign for a time share (and will take a sizable chunk of their cap space to stay). Gotta believe Randle is gone. The Pels are now in the same situation the Lakers are, desperately needing perimeter shooting.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What happened to the Pelicans being a contender and one of the top FA destinations?

Also, Jrue has said that he prefers to play 2 than 1

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the Pelicans being a contender and one of the top FA destinations?

Yep he was supposedly to be one of the centerpieces to a championship contender team, along with AD, Randle and Zion. Wait where is AD now? Didn't Randle decline his option? lolzzz

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need a brain surgery... that's for sure...
Pels now are a prime targeted destination and the subject of them adding FAs has never been discussed here (yet)...

Nor I think they consider it at this (first) stage... They will later, after they'll finish with the core they can be based upon first... They have all the time in the world this off season and until next Feb...

There was never a question set on what is JH prefers to play... He will play whatever his coach finds more contributing out of him for the team to win.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If some one will take Solomon Hill to get Jrue, then yes they woud

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep he was supposedly to be one of the centerpieces to a championship contender team, along with AD, Randle and Zion. Wait where is AD now? Didn't Randle decline his option? lolzzz

lol well this goof's been wrong on just about everything else he flaps his cock holder about...

least he's consistent...

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, this thread being created by this OP means the Pels will NOT trade him

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well any one with a brain knew that Randle would decline. This is going to be a good year for him

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolzzz... careful for your Lakers not being humiliated by the Pels this season... stupid!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolzzz... careful for your Lakers not being humiliated by the Pels this season... stupid!

Good thing I am Cavs fan.

Laker Fans FYI: Be very very worried about this Pelicans team led by a rookie LOL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing I am Cavs fan.

Laker Fans FYI: Be very very worried about this Pelicans team led by a rookie LOL

lol

I will say that if everyone stays put, I am looking forward to when the Lakers and Pels play each other.

You know Ingram, Ball and Hart are going to want to show the Lakers that they made a mistake and even though he'd never admit it, I'm pretty sure that AD would like to put an ass kicking on the Pels.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they’re smart they’ll deal holiday.

Build this team around the young guys.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a brain surgery... that's for sure...
Pels now are a prime targeted destination and the subject of them adding FAs has never been discussed here (yet)...

Nor I think they consider it at this (first) stage... They will later, after they'll finish with the core they can be based upon first... They have all the time in the world this off season and until next Feb...

There was never a question set on what is JH prefers to play... He will play whatever his coach finds more contributing out of him for the team to win.
Adding FAs? Typical New Orleans just out buying championships

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they’re smart they’ll deal holiday.

Build this team around the young guys.

You still need veterans around young players though, it's a big key. I doubt Holiday is going anywhere. They have their lineup set right now minus a center:

PG - Lonzo
SG - Holiday
SF - Ingram
PF - Zion
C - ?

Bench:
Hart
#4 pick
Okafor
Wood
Moore
Hill

Of course they will be looking to get rid of that Hill contract but Holiday is a key bc they have zero veterans on this team without Holiday.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good trade for the Pelicans, now let's see how well they draft.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I will say that if everyone stays put, I am looking forward to when the Lakers and Pels play each other.

You know Ingram, Ball and Hart are going to want to show the Lakers that they made a mistake and even though he'd never admit it, I'm pretty sure that AD would like to put an ass kicking on the Pels.
I do think that the Pelicans have a good core of young players worth keeping. Getting LeBron James, however meant changing gears from rebuilding gradually to right now. Even Luke Walton became obsolete in the new situation