• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Ted Wells get disbarred for his misconduct?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, Patriot fans stupidity gets worse every day.

What's next? Are we going to blame the Wilson Sporting Goods Company?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh people really have trouble picking up on sarcasm. This is a Post about Ted Wells being disbarred when in all honesty he wasn't acting as a lawyer per say in this case. He was doing an investigation. This is not something that could get him disbarred so this whole thing is just ridiculous and is reaching ridiculous levels just like my post about Robert Kraft being kicked out of the league. Both sound just about as equally crazy. I understand that if we threw every owner out of the league for the different things their organizations have done wrong well we wouldn't have any owners left. Come on TxHeat I expect better from you. Stop being so sensitive.

With the exception of maybe 2 people on the Hoop everyone without a Pats logo has been shitting all over the place so really..you can't separate out sarcasm on a Pats thread.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of maybe 2 people on the Hoop everyone without a Pats logo has been shitting all over the place so really..you can't separate out sarcasm on a Pats thread.

Well the fact that the OP opened up this whole thing with a ridiculous idea should let you know that this whole thing is going to be full of craziness and shouldn't be taken serious. I do understand that you guys are probably pretty defensive at this point. I do apologize as I know this is not exactly the funnest of times. Believe me I got to hear about how the Broncos lost 43-8 in a Super Bowl for an entire off season. It was not fun coming on this board with everybody ready to attack your team.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation- it's local radio.

I am sure going against the local opinion and more importantly the local teams best interest will get patriots players and personnel lining up for future interviews on their show. Please don't be so naive.

You are ignorant to Boston sports radio. On the same station for the afternoon show you have Felger and Mazz, Felger is a Packers fan.

Fail on your part.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are ignorant to Boston sports radio. On the same station for the afternoon show you have Felger and Mazz, Felger is a Packers fan.

Fail on your part.
You still don't get it.

The same thing goes on in every major sports market. Especially Phoenix, where I live. If you don't think there is any bias to the local team regardless of how minor, or regardless of who the radio host is a fan of, you are blind.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still don't get it.

The same thing goes on in every major sports market. Especially Phoenix, where I live. If you don't think there is any bias to the local team regardless of how minor, or regardless of who the radio host is a fan of, you are blind.

I don't get why this is so hard to understand. Radio shows understand that to get viewers they either have to present off the wall ideas (that will only keep people for so long) or cater to the common thoughts of those in the area more times than not. The Boston radio guy that I mentioned earlier was one that was brought into a Bronco station to ask his thoughts on the issue. I would bet what he said on the Bronco radio station is not even close to what he would say on his regular radio station in Boston. Now I do understand sometimes you have the instigator just to keep people listening as it can get tiring hearing only good things about your team as you need somebody to present the other side but a majority of the time no matter what a news network will cater to the local crowd.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still don't get it.

Not what you said. Yes there is bias in the home market, but the people in question it does not apply.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't they put it in there? Well my guess is the NFL knows if it was the public would be ready to have Brady kicked out of the league and well we all know Brady is a huge money maker for the league so it makes sense to protect him some.

This very well could be.

There is enough in that report to strongly suggest his involvement without directly linking him. It was enough evidence to implicate him while also not shaming him or jeopardizing his future HOF induction. I could very much see why that could have been left out.

Brady should be careful about kicking a hornet's nest.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this new evidence? Then why wouldn't he have placed it in the report? Anything seem fishy? I mean people are what if-ing Brady for not turning over his phone.

Yet Wells has "direct evidence" and didn't use it in the report?

Nope no holes in this report. It's solid.
There's a lot not in that report. It may seem long at 240+ pages, but it is an overview summary. It didn't list every word of the interviews, nor could it.

I'm curious to know what they have that lead them to say Brady directly contradicted evidence in his testimony myself.

His dream team should be warned that if there is more dirt to be had, going forward with this could very much blow up in their faces and cause even more harm to Brady's reputation.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This very well could be.

There is enough in that report to strongly suggest his involvement without directly linking him. It was enough evidence to implicate him while also not shaming him or jeopardizing his future HOF induction. I could very much see why that could have been left out.

Brady should be careful about kicking a hornet's nest.

Lol, right.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh boo fuckin hooo everyone hates my favorite football team boo fuckin hooo my little feelings are hurt ..~~~~~~~~Pats fans

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thread

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot not in that report. It may seem long at 240+ pages, but it is an overview summary. It didn't list every word of the interviews, nor could it.

I'm curious to know what they have that lead them to say Brady directly contradicted evidence in his testimony myself.

His dream team should be warned that if there is more dirt to be had, going forward with this could very much blow up in their faces and cause even more harm to Brady's reputation.
Brady's dream team could rival OJ's dream team. And as we all know, OJ was innocent. :pound:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anybody else think the OP copy and pasted the first post in this thread from The Onion, or similar website?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people that don't need a straight jacket, will assume the mailman put the mail in the mailbox

You assume it was the Easter Bunny

People put mail in people's boxes. It doesn't all pass through the post office.

Assumptions make an ass out of you.