• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Ted Wells get disbarred for his misconduct?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with that said.... I will ask this again (as I've asked in another thread).... WHY START ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THIS...??

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet he didn't put it into the report he spent HOW long on?
Sure he did. Those texts are the smoking guns. Nobody can explain those away. You want to give it a go? Explain them.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he did. Those texts are the smoking guns. Nobody can explain those away. You want to give it a go? Explain them.

I'm talking about what he just said.. I "know have direct proof"..... You mean you didn't before, shouldn't you have the proof BEFORE you make a ruling?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about what he just said.. I "know have direct proof"..... You mean you didn't before, shouldn't you have the proof BEFORE you make a ruling?
He did have proof before. Shit anybody but a Pats fan reading those texts, knows Brady was cheating and lieing.

Pats fans know also. I've been unable to get a single Pats fan that wants to give a explaination of those texts. You know why? Because even homers can't find away to explain them away.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been unable to get a single Pats fan that wants to give a explaination of those texts.

I take it you haven't paid much attention to the Pats' rebuttal website.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did have proof before. Shit anybody but a Pats fan reading those texts, knows Brady was cheating and lieing.

Pats fans know also. I've been unable to get a single Pats fan that wants to give a explaination of those texts. You know why? Because even homers can't find away to explain them away.

again, he is now saying he has "direct evidence" AFTER the report came out..... yes, the texts look pretty good, however he is claiming he has more, yet never had it in the report.. That's what I am getting at here.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, he is now saying he has "direct evidence" AFTER the report came out..... yes, the texts look pretty good, however he is claiming he has more, yet never had it in the report.. That's what I am getting at here.

I think you're wrong. Lawyers on every side have been phrasing things awkwardly. Wells probably meant that he thinks what's in the report is direct evidence (idiotic though that opinion is).

For a similar awkwardness on the Patriots side, consider the bit that makes it sound as if they're saying weight loss was the ONLY reason for the "Deflator" nickname. I can't even blame people for reading it that way.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're wrong. Lawyers on every side have been phrasing things awkwardly. Wells probably meant that he thinks what's in the report is direct evidence (idiotic though that opinion is).

For a similar awkwardness on the Patriots side, consider the bit that makes it sound as if they're saying weight loss was the ONLY reason for the "Deflator" nickname. I can't even blame people for reading it that way.

Perhaps I am reading his statements incorrectly as you pointed out. I am not saying the Patriots didn't so something and most likely deflated the balls but I can't say that Wells is impartial at all...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Wells was acting as an analyst in this report don't drive the car in ththe ditch bc he is an attorney and understands law which is not applicable; the NFL is an organization or club and has a process not bound to the rule of law.

The report is just that which intentionally uses conjecture or his opinion which replace direct evidentiary statements in discovery. He met the bar by 'analyzing' the data given, the lack of cooperation by Brady and others, then concluded that this behavior combined with these actions point to this answer.

Wells was never required to provide all evidence at this point just his report and gather the data to support his beliefs.Of course he knew there would be a lawsuit and a discovery process for Brady and the Patriots at which point the Patriots and Brady will ask for all his evidence.

However, in that same process Brady and the Patriots will be asked to produce all previously requested and ignored data including mobile phones etc. let's see how it plays out.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this new evidence? Then why wouldn't he have placed it in the report? Anything seem fishy? I mean people are what if-ing Brady for not turning over his phone.

Yet Wells has "direct evidence" and didn't use it in the report?

Nope no holes in this report. It's solid.

So he can use the direct evidence to destroy the appeal.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Wells was acting as an analyst in this report don't drive the car in ththe ditch bc he is an attorney and understands law which is not applicable; the NFL is an organization or club and has a process not bound to the rule of law.

The report is just that which intentionally uses conjecture or his opinion which replace direct evidentiary statements in discovery. He met the bar by 'analyzing' the data given, the lack of cooperation by Brady and others, then concluded that this behavior combined with these actions point to this answer.

Wells was never required to provide all evidence at this point just his report and gather the data to support his beliefs.Of course he knew there would be a lawsuit and a discovery process for Brady and the Patriots at which point the Patriots and Brady will ask for all his evidence.

However, in that same process Brady and the Patriots will be asked to produce all previously requested and ignored data including mobile phones etc. let's see how it plays out.

Superb, Tgann69!

Superb analysis.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superb, Tgann69!

Superb analysis.
Thank you my friend

and to think i was banned for 2 years for being a talentless troll. I feel completely rehabilitated! The outside feels good.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you my friend

and to think i was banned for 2 years for being a talentless troll. I feel completely rehabilitated! The outside feels good.

I was banned too. For a year.

I think we have the right stuff.

Probably why they banned us In the 1st place. :suds:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The NFL is against the Patriots and therefore should be abolished"...... Pats fans

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this new evidence? Then why wouldn't he have placed it in the report? Anything seem fishy? I mean people are what if-ing Brady for not turning over his phone.

Yet Wells has "direct evidence" and didn't use it in the report?

Nope no holes in this report. It's solid.

Maybe they have it stored with the spygate videos!!! :dhd:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they have it stored with the spygate videos!!! :dhd:
Why do you want to downright lie to everyone?
You know Kraft and Goofball had a burn party with underage hookers and some of the good stuff they got from Irsay:eek:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you want to downright lie to everyone?
You know Kraft and Goofball had a burn party with underage hookers and some of the good stuff they got from Irsay:eek:

That gives them a good reason to have hookers and give Irsay a reason to cook up a new batch of hootch.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
".Of course he knew there would be a lawsuit and a discovery process for Brady and the Patriots at which point the Patriots and Brady will ask for all his evidence.

However, in that same process Brady and the Patriots will be asked to produce all previously requested and ignored data including mobile phones etc. let's see how it plays out.[/QUOTE]

That seems fair to me.
I do believe that Wells was given marching orders. I do believe he arrived at a confabulation. He will now have to back up his theories. I personally do not believe they will hold up. 70% percent of public opinion is against Brady.
I get it. People have made up their minds. That will not matter if this goes to court.[/QUOTE]