• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Harbaugh Be True To His Word?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic Clyde. Cut the crap on this board. I'm sorry that I have been a fan of smith and I have stated that I am fine with any pick that Harbs wants to roll out there. I'm not blaming this game all on kap called out his bad plays that did cost us 10 points which was huge. Akers, walker, play calling and ginn get huge Blame too. I have clearly stated kap can bring some more athleticism and some good play about as identical to smith.

It just irritates me to see our offense give the rams 10 points like that and only put up 10 itself.

Keep on your tirade and calling everyone smith groupies whenever they state there own opinion. It's a tired act you keep calling this shit out.

I guarantee you harbaugh still has no idea who our qb is after this game. I bet we have another Wednesday press conference coming. That is s problem on a 8-3-1 team.

He could've cost us 100 points, we were still in position to win it. He put together a beautiful drive at the end that could've finished the game if it wasn't for Delanie Walker's two costly mistakes. He also put us in range for a FG in OT, despite the terrible play-calling, that David Akers missed.

And the 10 points is just pure crap. The safety wasn't a safety. The pitch was horribly executed by Kaep, but it was a moronic play-call and a terrible effort by Ginn on the recovery.

I'm coming out of this game with bigger questions than two out of the ordinary plays that "cost us" the game.

Going back to Alex, who I don't think would've done anything better in this game, is so shortsighted.

Last edited by a moderator:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why we should have stuck with Alex once he was healthy, I have to admit i was on the CK bandwagon after the Bears game and still rode it after the Saints game, but now we are in a really bad position Alex has probably lost faith in the coaching staff and we could have likely damaged his fragile psyche, And if opposing defenses have figured out Colin and he struggles mightily we have just blown our shot at good seeding in the playoffs and a possible deep run. This team is so inconsistent this year and now we have questions all over at the QB position , not a good way to start our playoff push.

And that is the guy you want leading YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep ain't losing his spot. No worries..... worry more on the coaches for calling shit out there n once again playing soft n not to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My feeling is that Kaepernick now has UNBELIEVABLY high expectations. If we don't win a Super Bowl, he's a failure. He has a game like this and he's a failure. He looked timid throwing the ball today. The coaching staff lost faith in him and went ultra conservative. The position Harbaugh has put him in is extremely unfair. The dude is expected to be Tom fucking Brady with Randall Cunninghams legs. If you ask me,the ones overeacting are the ones who want Kaepernick to start after one amazing game. And that includes Jim Harbaugh. This whole situation is fucked up, because if you bench Kaepernick you damage him. But how can you stay with him based on what you did to Alex? Harbaugh has really screwed this up.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mistakes are mistakes. All contributed to the loss.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do you actually think he's gonna give you a real answer?

I know. I thought of that when I started. I wanted to throw out something much stronger, er, tell the obvious truth, but I wanted to be polite and give him another chance to explain himself.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My feeling is that Kaepernick now has UNBELIEVABLY high expectations. If we don't win a Super Bowl, he's a failure. He has a game like this and he's a failure. He looked timid throwing the ball today. The coaching staff lost faith in him and went ultra conservative. The position Harbaugh has put him in is extremely unfair. The dude is expected to be Tom fucking Brady with Randall Cunninghams legs. If you ask me,the ones overeacting are the ones who want Kaepernick to start after one amazing game. And that includes Jim Harbaugh. This whole situation is fucked up, because if you bench Kaepernick you damage him. But how can you stay with him based on what you did to Alex? Harbaugh has really screwed this up.

Creating a mess was the risk all along. Harbs is the captain of the ship he bears that burden.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw Finn shouldn't be credited for the fumble cause Kaep really screwed that pitch up. Ginn didn't make matters any better

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could've cost us 100 points, we were still in position to win it. He put together a beautiful drive at the end that could've finished the game if it wasn't for Delanie Walker's two costly mistakes. He also put us in range for a FG in OT, despite the terrible play-calling, that David Akers missed.

And the 10 points is just pure crap. The safety wasn't a safety. The pitch was horribly executed by Kaep, but it was a moronic play-call and a terrible effort by Ginn on the recovery.

I'm coming out of this game with bigger questions than two out of the ordinary plays that "cost us" the game.

Going back to Alex, who I don't think would've done anything better in this game, is so shortsighted.

But pulling the trigger on a team that went to the NFC champ game and seeing a qb who only had 2 starts isn't? Listen if we roll with kap then so be it I'm fine. But I wish Harbs would come out and say it instead of bs around. Now we have the same questions as last week. The players have to be thinking it too. I'm in full agreement that there were more factors that helped us lose.

But we are an 8-3-1 team with a qb controversy still. This game did nothing to help the controversy. I hope Harbs figures it out and sticks with it.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A whole lot of overreaction in this point.

At this point this doesn't look like anything more than our sloppy play every three weeks phenomena.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is the guy you want leading YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM?

He's the only other guy we got lol, Harb's built up Smith alot and did wonders for him last season, I like Smith dont get me wrong but a guy can only take so much.

Regardless I believe we will stay with Kap I just dont see Harbaugh going back to Smith it would make him look like a fool at this point, If Kap has a huge win against Miami I guess this all kind of goes away for a while. but those next 2 games on the road are gonna be very telling.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But pulling the trigger on a team that went to the NFC champ game and seeing a qb who only had 2 starts isn't? Listen if we roll with kap then so be it I'm fine. But I wish Harbs would come out and say it instead of bs around. Now we have the same questions as last week. The players have to be thinking it too. I'm in full agreement that there were more factors that helped us lose.

But we are an 8-3-1 team with a qb controversy still. This game did nothing to help the controversy. I hope Harbs figures it out and sticks with it.

No, it isn't. Giving Kaep the starting role is anything OTHER than shortsighted.

And there shouldn't be a QB controversy. There's absolutely nothing that Alex Smith does that Kaep doesn't do, and there is a whole bunch of stuff that Kaep does that Alex Smith can't do. He's a young QB - let him get the mistakes out now.

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Arizona switching QBs. Way to ruin an offense

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TheNinerMind no worry dude, we are winning the SuperBowl

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it isn't. Giving Kaep the starting role is anything OTHER than shortsighted.

And there shouldn't be a QB controversy. There's absolutely nothing that Alex Smith does that Kaep doesn't do, and there is a whole bunch of stuff that Kaep does that Alex Smith can't do. He's a young QB - let him get the mistakes out now.

I agree that kap can match what Alex brings and even go further. But like some have said those mistakes would be there. Just so happens that it for sure cost is 6 points in a crucial moment. I won't include safety cuz that was a tough call. I know the growing pains will come and we have to get through it. Also we are set up with a solid all around team to help him. Just I honestly think Harbs if he really thought kap is the starter he would of said full time already. He needs to pick one already for the long haul.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the only other guy we got lol, Harb's built up Smith alot and did wonders for him last season, I like Smith dont get me wrong but a guy can only take so much.

Regardless I believe we will stay with Kap I just dont see Harbaugh going back to Smith it would make him look like a fool at this point, If Kap has a huge win against Miami I guess this all kind of goes away for a while. but those next 2 games on the road are gonna be very telling.

Kaep didn't have that bad of a game, two bad plays (the pitch and not staying in bounds before the fg in the 4th).

He put the gw td pass right in perfect position, it was dropped. He put us right in gw fg position in ot, it was missed.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that kap can match what Alex brings and even go further. But like some have said those mistakes would be there. Just so happens that it for sure cost is 6 points in a crucial moment. I won't include safety cuz that was a tough call. I know the growing pains will come and we have to get through it. Also we are set up with a solid all around team to help him. Just I honestly think Harbs if he really thought kap is the starter he would of said full time already. He needs to pick one already for the long haul.

All Ginn had to do was fall on it, he tried to pick it up and run.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was an anomaly. It's not like he threw a bad INT. It was a horrible play-call and a badly executed pitch that we're most likely never going to see again. And if Ginn wasn't such a clown it would've been a punt, instead of a Rams 6 points.

And the 2 point for the safety were a complete farce. The Rams should not have even been in a position to tie it.

It was just one of those freakin' games.