• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Harbaugh Be True To His Word?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep. Thats the only thing I heard him say. Or was I wrong when I heard "we have two excellent starting quarterbacks we have confidence in so I'll go with the hot hand". We knew it was a lie, but that is what he said. If you have something where Harbaugh said that Kaepernick brings more to the table than Smith does, I'd like to see it...........I'll wait.

He said last Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday that the decision of who will start will be based on what will be best for the team and who gives the them the best chance to win.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said last Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday that the decision of who will start will be based on what will be best for the team and who gives the them the best chance to win.

OK, I do remember something along those lines.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my eyes, Kaep atoned for his mistakes (safety, botched option pitch) by giving the team two chances to win it afterwards. He can't catch his own passes and he can't kick FGs. I have faith that Kaep will know never to drop back 17 yards into his own endzone just to avoid a sack and that the coaches will never call an option play with mf'ing Ginn as the RB, while deep in their own territory, with the Niner defense playing lights out.

What we should be more worried about is how Jacobs is not an adequate replacement for KHunter and how Gore is showing signs of wear and tear.

I don't believe strongly either way, but I don't feel you make up for those mistakes if you don't win because so many other QBs don't get that leeway. But then again, I don't see the mistakes as "Kaep mistakes." I don't blame him for the loss as I blame the coaching staff for the pitch call, the refs for the safety, Walker for the non-catch, and Akers for the miss (as well as coaches for settling for a far FG). I'm not going crazy because I expect mistakes from a young guy, know he'll get better, and there were other things that lost the game for us. The press conference today was Harbaugh twisting things again. I don't blame him because the media can be annoying. You give them an inch, they'll take a yard. I think he played well for an inexperienced player, but I wouldn't call that as strongly positive as he did.

I guess in a loss, I try to split the blame, defer some from the player that is picked on (rather than add credit to one or the other) and then in wins, give more credit than I should. Maybe that's wrong, but that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator: