• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Bogdan Bogdanovic end up playing for the Bucks in the postseason?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think a couple of other comments bettered it...

Nah. You really synthesized your complete lack of self-awareness in just a few words. It was really well done.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. You really synthesized your complete lack of self-awareness in just a few words. It was really well done.

You obviously think then, that an idiots practices don't prove an idiot... I think of the opposite.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously think then, that an idiots practices don't prove an idiot... I think of the opposite.

Oh no.

An idiot’s practice certainly does prove the an idiot.

You just have your finger pointing the wrong way.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The possibility of the Bucks being after Bogdanovic, which I've spotted and already posted during the preseason on another forum, has also been spotted by the majority of sports reporters and is now highly circulating around the web:

Bucks Rumors: Bogdan Bogdanovic Could Be ‘Best Option’ To Replace Malcolm Brogdon, Per ‘The Ringer’

Would run at Bogdan Bogdanovic fill Malcolm Brogdon void for Milwaukee Bucks?

NBA Rumors: Sacramento's Bogdan Bogdanovic Likely Candidate For Milwaukee As Middleton To Miss Games

NBA Rumors: Bucks Could Trade For Bogdan Bogdanovic

The trade, in which the Bucks have little (if any at all) competition, if happens, should secure the Bucks as being considered the favorites to win the NBA championship for this and the following seasons since the Bucks would then have a dreadful starting roster on Bledsoe (PG), Bogdanovic (SG), Middleton (SF), Giannis (PF) and BroLopez (CF), but amazing roster depth too on Hill, Divincenzo, Brown, Connaughton, Wilson and Rolopez secured for many seasons to follow...

Please look at your quote.

You said the Bucks will have “little if any competition” to land Bogdanovic in trade.

You said that.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are more alternatives the Bucks have to improve further:

1. Trading for Bogdan Bogdanovic would surely make up for Brogdon's departure, but so would trading for Spencer Dinwiddie... The luck of a big starting PF/sbC is obvious to the Nets roster and that won't change for next season with KD coming back. The Nets need a big/physical PF and unfortunately for them, they are rare to find and surely don't come cheap. The Bucks have 4 of them on Giannis, Ilyasova, Wilson and Bender and although trading Dinwiddie wouldn't normally be what the Nets have in mind, if they won't add a starting PF of Ilyasova's caliper, the Bucks would demand Spencer's contract in return.

Again, Ilyasova + Matthews + MasonIII + a 1st (from Pacers) for Dinwiddie should get the job done...

2. But the Bucks have another alternative to make up for Brogdon's departure, which again improves the starting roster equally well as it would be with either Bogdan's or Spencer's addition... That would be not to trade for a combo guard at all :scratch:, but instead, trade for a starting SF/PF combo forward!

How that makes up for Brogdon's departure? one may wonder... Well... it does, because then the Bucks would start Middleton at SG and the newcomer SF/PF at 3!

Who then? There are a number of choices one can think off...

One would be to trade with the Wolves for Robert Covington, another would be to trade with the Knicks for Marcus Morris, another would be to trade with the ...Lakers(!!!) for Kyle Kuzma (albeit the Lakers would probably demand Divincenzo back and I'm not sure the Bucks would be willing to do that... in any case I wouldn't...), but the most probable scenario should be to trade with the Hawks for Jabari Parker and have him back home after 15 months...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please look at your quote.

You said the Bucks will have “little if any competition” to land Bogdanovic in trade.

You said that.
Yes I did say that... Does it translate like "Bogdan would only want to play for the Bucks" to you? If it does, then look back to my other quote with the recommend for you to visit a ...Shrink!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no.

An idiot’s practice certainly does prove the an idiot.

You just have your finger pointing the wrong way.

I guess an ...idiot would think that!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are more alternatives the Bucks have to improve further:

1. Trading for Bogdan Bogdanovic would surely make up for Brogdon's departure, but so would trading for Spencer Dinwiddie... The luck of a big starting PF/sbC is obvious to the Nets roster and that won't change for next season with KD coming back. The Nets need a big/physical PF and unfortunately for them, they are rare to find and surely don't come cheap. The Bucks have 4 of them on Giannis, Ilyasova, Wilson and Bender and although trading Dinwiddie wouldn't normally be what the Nets have in mind, if they won't add a starting PF of Ilyasova's caliper, the Bucks would demand Spencer's contract in return.

Again, Ilyasova + Matthews + MasonIII + a 1st (from Pacers) for Dinwiddie should get the job done...

2. But the Bucks have another alternative to make up for Brogdon's departure, which again improves the starting roster equally well as it would be with either Bogdan's or Spencer's addition... That would be not to trade for a combo guard at all :scratch:, but instead, trade for a starting SF/PF combo forward!

How that makes up for Brogdon's departure? one may wonder... Well... it does, because then the Bucks would start Middleton at SG and the newcomer SF/PF at 3!

Who then? There are a number of choices one can think off...

One would be to trade with the Wolves for Robert Covington, another would be to trade with the Knicks for Marcus Morris, another would be to trade with the ...Lakers(!!!) for Kyle Kuzma (albeit the Lakers would probably demand Divincenzo back and I'm not sure the Bucks would be willing to do that... in any case I wouldn't...), but the most probable scenario should be to trade with the Hawks for Jabari Parker and have him back home after 15 months...

Someday maybe you will understand that you can't rely on fan blogs for information.

Why in the WORLD would the Nets trade Dinwiddie for any of the players you mentioned?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someday maybe you will understand that you can't rely on fan blogs for information.

Why in the WORLD would the Nets trade Dinwiddie for any of the players you mentioned?
Because they really need a starting PF of the "big" kind... or they go nowhere... not this season, not next season either... They are forced to play ...Prince (!!!) at PF... they have none! If an injury happens on Allen or Jordan, they won't make it to the playoffs...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they really need a starting PF of the "big" kind... or they go nowhere... not this season, not next season either.

So they are going to trade a young good player on a team friendly deal for an old defensively weak PF?

Once again, you wildly overrate the value of the Bucks players.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they are going to trade a young good player on a team friendly deal for an old defensively weak PF?

each team in the league wants to do the Bucks a solid...

thought everybody knew that...:dhd:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may have the idea that they can play with 5 Dinwiddies on the floor... it's not how basketball works...

Here is my previous quote again, because I was editing while you replied back...

"Because they really need a starting PF of the "big" kind... or they go nowhere... not this season, not next season either... They are forced to play ...Prince (!!!) at PF... they have none! If an injury happens on Allen or Jordan, they won't make it to the playoffs..."

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may have the idea that they can play with 5 Dinwiddies on the floor... it's not how basketball works...

Here is my previous quote again, because I was editing while you replied back...

"Because they really need a starting PF of the "big" kind... or they go nowhere... not this season, not next season either... They are forced to play ...Prince (!!!) at PF... they have none! If an injury happens on Allen or Jordan, they won't make it to the playoffs..."

So you think they are going to desperately move Dinwiddie so they can have Ilyasova, a backup 4 with little defensive value?

If the Nets were willing to trade Dinwiddie they would be doing so to significantly improve their team, not look for some slight above replacement level player.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think they are going to desperately move Dinwiddie so they can have Ilyasova, a backup 4 with little defensive value?

If the Nets were willing to trade Dinwiddie they would be doing so to significantly improve their team, not look for some slight above replacement level player.
Not if they can avoid it... They'll try to find a reliable alternative first, if they can't find one, they will have to move Dinwiddie, not necessarily to the Bucks, but any team that would be willing to trade a starting caliper "big" PF, I suspect would ask for Dinwiddie back... Big PFs/sbCs of starting caliper, are the rarest to find and most expensive to get position in the league...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your previous quote is wrong.

They could use a 4, but they don’t “desperately need 1”

Because in 2019, playing with multiple ball handlers and multiple big wings like KD is the way many teams are going. Since they have Allen and DJ to anchor the defense, they can get away with being smaller at 4. It would be helpful to add another big body that can play a traditional 4 for certain matchups, but not at the expense of giving up 1 their top guards.

They do not have to give up a valuable asset. THey just need to acquire depth.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if they can avoid it... They'll try to find a reliable alternative first, if they can't find one, they will have to move Dinwiddie, not necessarily to the Bucks, but any team that would be willing to trade a starting caliper "big" PF, I suspect would ask for Dinwiddie back... Big PFs/sbCs of starting caliper, are the rarest to find and most expensive to get position in the league...

Ilyasova isn't a starting caliber 4.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your previous quote is wrong.

They could use a 4, but they don’t “desperately need 1”

Because in 2019, playing with multiple ball handlers and multiple big wings like KD is the way many teams are going. Since they have Allen and DJ to anchor the defense, they can get away with being smaller at 4. It would be helpful to add another big body that can play a traditional 4 for certain matchups, but not at the expense of giving up 1 their top guards.

They do not have to give up a valuable asset. THey just need to acquire depth.

Well... Since you know very little on the game and certainly by far less than I do, please allow me to insist... They really need a good PF/sbC if they are ever planning to contend...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They don’t need a big PF.

The PF position is mostly dead anyway.

Less than half the teams start an actual “big PF”.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don’t need a big PF.

The PF position is mostly dead anyway.

Less than half the teams start an actual “big PF”.

Here is a list of top contending teams who don’t start big PFs

Milwaukee
LAC
Utah
Boston
Houston

Basically all but the Lakers and Sixers.

And before you go there, Giannis is a wing. He might be big, but he is not a PF.

Sorry.