• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Bogdan Bogdanovic end up playing for the Bucks in the postseason?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few traditional big PFs in the NBA today.

But then people who know NBA basketball understand this.

Why you invent words that where never mentioned and bring them up in a conversation in order to "built up" an argument?

Are you as stupid as it can get?

I remind you that the subject (after a point) is that the NETs need a PF/sbC player to add... One that can start at PF...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The contract he signed with the Hawks was for less money than the contract he signed with the Bucks.

Both contracts were "team friendly" because coach Bud was personally involved ...

Ilyasova was signed by the Bucks, in the 1st second, of the 1st minute, of the 1st hour the 18-19 season free agency started... Before anybody else could make another offer...

First player the Bucks added after coach Bud was hired.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are more alternatives the Bucks have to improve further:

another would be to trade with the ...Lakers(!!!) for Kyle Kuzma (albeit the Lakers would probably demand Divincenzo back and I'm not sure the Bucks would be willing to do that... in any case I wouldn't...),

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is pricelessly ignorant

He will go another 0-20 in predictions

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He joined the Sixers because he was payed good money on top of his Hawks income, he joined the Bucks after on a team friendly deal to win "the ring"...

Don't be surprised... Hill was waived by the Bucks this off season and then re-joined the team for less than half his previous income...

(almost) Everybody wants to be a Buck these days...

"(almost) everybody wants to be a Bucks theses days"

Not Paul George. AD didn't want to be a Buck either. But with the execption of those two I'm sure everyone else in the NBA wants to be a Buck ASAP.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not Paul George. AD didn't want to be a Buck either. But with the execption of those two I'm sure everyone else in the NBA wants to be a Buck ASAP.

Who told you that the Bucks were ever interested to sign KD? Not a chance in a million he would ever be under Bucks scope...

George they were after, but proved to be much pricier than expected...Shit happens...

Obviously you confuse "everybody wants to be a Buck these days", with "applications in the line please... we'll consider them, please add your contact mail"...

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who told you that the Bucks were ever interested to sign KD? Not a chance in a million he would ever be under Bucks scope...

George they were after, but proved to be much pricier than expected...Shit happens...

Obviously you confuse "everybody wants to be a Buck these days", with "applications in the line please... we'll consider them, please add your contact mail"...

The only person confused here is you. Hey remember when you said Giannis is the greatest Buck off all time? Funny stuff. Ever hear of Lew Alcindor?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person confused here is you. Hey remember when you said Giannis is the greatest Buck off all time? Funny stuff. Ever hear of Lew Alcindor?

Giannis isn't the greatest Buck of (not off) all times... He is the greatest player of the game of all times!

Kareem will always be higher than top-10...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis isn't the greatest Buck of (not off) all times... He is the greatest player of the game of all times!

Kareem will always be higher than top-10...

tenor.gif

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both contracts were "team friendly" because coach Bud was personally involved ...

Ilyasova was signed by the Bucks, in the 1st second, of the 1st minute, of the 1st hour the 18-19 season free agency started... Before anybody else could make another offer...

First player the Bucks added after coach Bud was hired.

I should have known not to bother with you.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL.

You mean OKC wouldn’t trade Paul George for George Hill, Tony Snell, Ilyasova and a pick?

Shocker.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have known not to bother with you.
At least you've learned that the Nets need to add a good PF/sbC in their starting roster, or they go nowhere...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jack-sikma-bucks.jpg

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dickhead can only hope a miracle happens...
Your arrogance is the only thing that outshines your stupidity. You have it already in your head that the Bucks are winning this title...but I'm willing to bet that they don't even make the finals. Let alone beating any of the top teams from the West in a best of 7 series.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither did Lebron or Kawhi apparently.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither did Lebron or Kawhi apparently.
Why? Did the Bucks ever made an offer to Bron or Kawhi and they refused?

Buddy the Bucks aren't interested in any of these fellas... before a player is invited to join the Bucks, it is made clear to him that the Bucks have the best player in the world as a leader and therefore he has to respect and obey him as much as the coach.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your arrogance is the only thing that outshines your stupidity. You have it already in your head that the Bucks are winning this title...but I'm willing to bet that they don't even make the finals. Let alone beating any of the top teams from the West in a best of 7 series.

Actually your stupidity is matchless even to your arrogance... The West is much worst that the East this season idiot, the Bucks will have a tougher nut to break in the ECF than in the finals... Who ever comes to the finals against the Bucks, will be lucky to win ...one!

Yeap, that's right, you've heard me good... 4-1 is the best any western team (or circus) can hope for...