• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Bogdan Bogdanovic end up playing for the Bucks in the postseason?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah,

I am no cap expert,

But off season trades are agreed to all the time before rosters are complete.

And again, LOL at YOU calling ME an idiot.

That is priceless.

I can find a few of my favorite quotes from you if you want to play the “who is the idiot game”
I'm not calling you an idiot... You are by all means proven to be one!

Need a shrink too...

Additionally you was trying to "teach me" on the CBA a few months ago, although you don't know 1/10th on it than me, it being my job.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not calling you an idiot... You are by all means proven to be one!

Need a shrink too...

Additionally you was trying to "teach me" on the CBA a few months ago, although you don't know 1/10th on it than me, it being my job.

Ok.

This will fun.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... I guess if the Bucks won't be after Bogdanovic, even if they are without competition to add him, it will be a FO decision due to Donte Divicenzo stepping up that much...

The kid is only in his 44th NBA game and already looks ready to take over from where Brogdon left in the starting roster and move things further ahead!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... I guess if the Bucks won't be after Bogdanovic, even if they are without competition to add him, it will be a FO decision due to Donte Divicenzo stepping up that much...

The kid is only in his 44th NBA game and already looks ready to take over from where Brogdon left in the starting roster and move things further ahead!

They might be.

But Bogdanovic is not the “all star caliber player” you said they would trade for.

Not even close to that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might be.

But Bogdanovic is not the “all star caliber player” you said they would trade for.

Not even close to that.

And see @buckalis,

This is what you do when you make a mistake:

I was the one who said “all star caliber player, when you just said someone better than Brogdon.

I made that quote because I think Brogdon is playing close to all star level, so I apologize for putting words in your mouth.

But no. They are not trading for a player on brogdon’s level. Not happening.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And see @buckalis,

This is what you do when you make a mistake:

I was the one who said “all star caliber player, when you just said someone better than Brogdon.

I made that quote because I think Brogdon is playing close to all star level, so I apologize for putting words in your mouth.

But no. They are not trading for a player on brogdon’s level. Not happening.
Bogdan is better than Malcom, he has as high basketball IQ, is as good or better shooter, but has far better ball handling, is more athletic, far quicker and even better assist passer.

Now I know what you are gonna do... You'll dig the stats and start arguing on who is better shooter by calling the stats... It's not how it works in basketball ignorant... Playing in the Bucks system, a wing gets more open shots and his assists increase because Giannis finishes better than any other player in the world when in the paint.

If you ever watch a game of the Serbian national team, you may (although I doubt it) understand why Bogdan is their No1 star and Jokic is under his shadow...

The thing is that the Bucks are playing basketball (albeit they are not the only team in the league - but they are the best in it) and therefore players that are misused on other teams, shine with the Bucks.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogdan is better than Malcom, he has as high basketball IQ, is as good or better shooter, but has far better ball handling, is more athletic, far quicker and even better assist passer.

Now I know what you are gonna do... You'll dig the stats and start arguing on who is better shooter by calling the stats... It's not how it works in basketball ignorant... Playing in the Bucks system, a wing gets more open shots and his assists increase because Giannis finishes better than any other player in the world when in the paint.

If you ever watch a game of the Serbian national team, you may (although I doubt it) understand why Bogdan is their No1 star and Jokic is under his shadow...

The thing is that the Bucks are playing basketball (albeit they are not the only team in the league - but they are the best in it) and therefore players that are misused on other teams, shine with the Bucks.

No.

No he isn’t.

I don’t care what Bogdan does on the national team. In the NBA where we can compare apples to apples, Bogdan might be a better scorer and shooter, but Brogdon is more efficient and better in every other aspect of the game.

Brogdon is a high level defender and he can play multiple positions on both ends of the court.

There isn’t any data out there that can support your claim. But, you will make it anyway if this deal happens because of your biased views.

Bogdanovic is not a better basketball player than Brogdon. But go ahead and try to use NBA data to support your claims. The data is in Brogdon’s side.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

No he isn’t.

I don’t care what Bogdan does on the national team. In the NBA where we can compare apples to apples, Bogdan might be a better scorer and shooter, but Brogdon is more efficient and better in every other aspect of the game.

Brogdon is a high level defender and he can play multiple positions on both ends of the court.

There isn’t any data out there that can support your claim. But, you will make it anyway if this deal happens because of your biased views.

Bogdanovic is not a better basketball player than Brogdon. But go ahead and try to use NBA data to support your claims. The data is in Brogdon’s side.

Usual tactics of a basketball ignorant person who has already being replied on the matter!

I did say before that Brogdon's impressive last year's stats was with the Bucks where every wing would have his numbers standing out, didn't I?

Guess what, Matthews has better stats than ever in his previous career, playing with the Bucks, Hill has the best stats in his career when playing shooting guard with the Bucks, Brogdon's stats are down with the Pacers and Bogdanovic stats will be shooting off the roof if he ever joins the Bucks...

But again, you don't have a clue on (real) basketball in order for you to accept what a knowledgeable person on the game is telling you...

In any case, as I said before, Divincenzo (that nobody wanted at no 17 of the draft, could end up in the 2nd round if the Bucks wouldn't pick him - I guess you remember that Brogdon was picked by the Bucks at no 36), has better potential than both... The question is if the coaching team of the Bucks will judge that he can be up to the required level until the postseason, or if there is need to add a better than Brogdon player (on Bogdan) earlier...

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usual tactics of a basketball ignorant person who has already being replied on the matter!

I did say before that Brogdon's impressive last year's stats stats was with the Bucks where every wing would have his numbers standing out, didn't I?

Guess what, Matthews has better stats than ever in his previous career, playing with the Bucks, Hill has the best stats in his career when playing shooting guard, Brogdon's stats are down with the Pacers and Bogdanovic stats will be shooting off the roof if he ever joins the Bucks...

but again, you don't have a clue on (real) basketball in order for you to accept what a knowledgeable person on the game is telling you...

In any case, as I said before, Divincenzo (that nobody wanted at no 17 of the draft, could end up in the 2nd round if the Bucks wouldn't pick him - I guess you remember that Brogdon was picked by the Bucks at no 36), has better potential than both... The question is if the coaching team of the Bucks will judge that he can be up to the required level untill the postseason, or if there is need to add a better than Brogdon player (on Bogdan) earlier...

Dude.

You don’t know anything. You have been wrong about literally everything you have posted here. You actually believe the Hornets have an elite young core. Your opinion means less than nothing. And no matter how many times you proclaim to know what you are talking about, you don’t have a clue.

Brogdon’s stats are down? Seriously?

He is averaging career highs across the board. 19.4 PPG, 7.9 AST, 4.9 REB, 22.0 PER, .189 win shares per 48 and 3.8 BPM.

The only thing that is down are his 3 point percentage and his TOs. And that is because he is working as the Pacer’s primary ball handler and he is a featured option.

Brogdon was available as a steal at 36 because he was a 5 year college player in a draft system where 4 year players are taboo. They are thought I have no upside. Brogdon was a finalist for the Naismith trophy awarded to the top college player. If draft scouts were paying attention, they would have chose Brogdon top 20 despite his age because he scored a lot better than expected on the athletic measurables portion of the draft combine. Brogdon was the 36th pick because a lot of people messed up.

At least you can look up his stats before you say his “numbers are down”.

This is just too easy.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

You don’t know anything. You have been wrong about literally everything you have posted here. You actually believe the Hornets have an elite young core. Your opinion means less than nothing. And no matter how many times you proclaim to know what you are talking about, you don’t have a clue.

Brogdon’s stats are down? Seriously?

He is averaging career highs across the board. 19.4 PPG, 7.9 AST, 4.9 REB, 22.0 PER, .189 win shares per 48 and 3.8 BPM.

The only thing that is down are his 3 point percentage and his TOs. And that is because he is working as the Pacer’s primary ball handler and he is a featured option.

Brogdon was available as a steal at 36 because he was a 5 year college player in a draft system where 4 year players are taboo. They are thought I have no upside. Brogdon was a finalist for the Naismith trophy awarded to the top college player. If draft scouts were paying attention, they would have chose Brogdon top 20 despite his age because he scored a lot better than expected on the athletic measurables portion of the draft combine. Brogdon was the 36th pick because a lot of people messed up.

At least you can look up his stats before you say his “numbers are down”.

This is just too easy.
He is playing more minutes idiot... All his number are down "per"!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this buck-Alice's official hombre fuckin' thread?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is playing more minutes idiot... All his number are down "per"!

Wrong again.

He is playing about minutes a game more than he did last year.

Here are per 36 stats:

Last year with Bucks: 19.7 PPG, 5.7 REB, 4.9 Asst
This year with Pacers: 22.0 PPG, 5.5 REB, 9.0 Asst

You talk awfully big for someone who is ALWAYS wrong. Brogdon’s numbers are up. Aside from true shooting percentage because of his 3 point struggles, Advanced stats are up too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is playing 3 minutes a game more this year.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is playing 3 minutes a game more this year.
He is 15% up in minutes per and down on all his percentages, but the number of assists, which is explainable because he plays PG with the Pacers, while he was only taking SG mins with the Bucks after Hill was landed...

Reason the Bucks prefered to use Hill to rotate both Bledsoe and Brogdon last season, is Brogdon's ball-handling being inferior, which is what is causing him to have so many T/Os now he is playing PG...

A person that quotes in a basketball forum, should understand some about the game as to know that much... Or, it makes him look like an idiot when quoting nonsense opposite to the facts all the time...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 15% up in minutes per and down on all his percentages, but the number of assists, which is explainable because he plays PG with the Pacers, while he was only taking SG mins with the Bucks after Hill was landed...

Reason the Bucks prefered to use Hill to rotate both Bledsoe and Brogdon last season, is Brogdon's ball-handling being inferior, which is what is causing him to have so many T/Os now he is playing PG...

A person that quotes in a basketball forum, should understand some about the game as to know that much... Or, it makes him look like an idiot when quoting nonsense opposite to the facts all the time...

Just stop.

You said his numbers are down. They are not. His per 36 numbers are up significantly.

And it is only his 3 point percentage, which is obviously explainable since he got a lot of great looks playing off Giannis last year. Now he is the creator. And, he is still shooting 47.7% from the field, 96.8% from the line and has a fantastic true shooting percentage of 58.2% which would still be slightly better than career numbers posted before last year.

By the way, even if Brogdon were still in Milwaukee, his true shooting percentage would still probably be coming down some this year.

But go ahead and keep trying to spin this if you want. You were obviously wrong and you got caught.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop.

You said his numbers are down. They are not. His per 36 numbers are up significantly.

And it is only his 3 point percentage, which is obviously explainable since he got a lot of great looks playing off Giannis last year. Now he is the creator. And, he is still shooting 47.7% from the field, 96.8% from the line and has a fantastic true shooting percentage of 58.2% which would still be slightly better than career numbers posted before last year.

By the way, even if Brogdon were still in Milwaukee, his true shooting percentage would still probably be coming down some this year.

But go ahead and keep trying to spin this if you want. You were obviously wrong and you got caught.
Buddy... you really must be naive... you recall his percentages from the charity line, when it was 99% this time of the season last year and the difference to his final percentage from last season is only one shot (maybe less)!

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance be all like:

giphy.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy... you really must be naive... you recall his percentages from the charity line, when it was 99% this time of the season last year and the difference to his final percentage from last season is only one shot (maybe less)!

Yep. I am naive. Keep telling yourself that.

You said his numbers were down.

The only numbers that are actually down are 3 point percentage and TOs. Which I even pointed out to you before you mentioned them.

Everything else is up. Basic stats and advanced stats all say Brogdon is having a better season. Obviously his efficiency is going to take a hit going from playing off a superstar to being a focal point. But he is still damn efficient and posting great numbers while playing excellent defense.

You are just lying to yourself and blatantly ignoring facts at this point.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a (per 36) comparison between Bogdan and Brogdon this season:

Bogdan is shooting 38.5% of his 3pts, has 51.5% EFG, passes 6.2ast (playing SG - Brogdon had 4.9 when playing SG), has 2.5 T/O and 2 stl...

Malcom is shooting 32.5% of his 3pts, has 52%EFG, passes 9.0 ast (playing all his minutes at PG), has 3.5 T/O and 1 stl...

Bogdan's numbers will go up if playing in the Bucks system, in which the role suits him much better than the Kings...

Who is better for the Bucks to use at SG is more than obvious...