• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Be The Same Crap Next Season

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
payne for ridley ?
I wouldn't do that. There are some really good WRs in this draft. Might even be able to get Dotson at the top of the 2nd.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who hasn't been gone after three or four years? You were incorrect about his use of motion.

If RR doesn't get a QB in here this team is going nowhere. I like that Heinicke is a gamer. He is not a good QB though, adequate for backup duty but not starter material. He constantly passed up correct reads for harder ones. He has a weak arm .... and we could go on.

For those he keep saying Heinicke should have been used in more RPO .... he did not do that in college either. In four years he ran for a total of 1,320 yards or and average just under 29 yards a game.

I have no clue where the (insert name here) are going to get a QB. I am not sold on any QBs in the draft and I don't think the (insert name here) can attract a top line QB. While we wait for Feb. 2 it is going to be interesting to see what RR and the Marty's decide to do.
I quit reading at, "if RR doesn't get a QB in her this team is going nowhere", because that's a fact.