• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Be The Same Crap Next Season

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't expect better results next season under Rivera what you see is what you get

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to admit I was wrong about TH being a starter, he's a great back up.
It was not until Allen did spot duty here and there, that I realized Taylor's arm is not NFL friendly.
I respect TH a ton, but he's not the answer. We need so much on offense, i want to believe the defense simply got exhausted from having crap to show for on offense.
Not sure if Scott Turner needs to be replaced, i'm kinda rambling, please don't get offended.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to admit I was wrong about TH being a starter, he's a great back up.
It was not until Allen did spot duty here and there, that I realized Taylor's arm is not NFL friendly.
I respect TH a ton, but he's not the answer. We need so much on offense, i want to believe the defense simply got exhausted from having crap to show for on offense.
Not sure if Scott Turner needs to be replaced, i'm kinda rambling, please don't get offended.
look at what qbs he has had to work with and tell me why he needs to be replaced

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at what qbs he has had to work with and tell me why he needs to be replaced

I don't think QB was the biggest issue. If I'm on defense, i see the same 3 formations. Inside zone with gibson, cross drag to humpries, deep route in with Terry. Taylor found ways to give players a chance to make something out of nothing. While turner, imo....played scared, once the time of possession game was stopped he had no answers, nor did add extra protection to his qbs when needed. Thats not all on the qb

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think QB was the biggest issue. If I'm on defense, i see the same 3 formations. Inside zone with gibson, cross drag to humpries, deep route in with Terry. Taylor found ways to give players a chance to make something out of nothing. While turner, imo....played scared, once the time of possession game was stopped he had no answers, nor did add extra protection to his qbs when needed. Thats not all on the qb
i dont think he had stability and quality at qb to do much more then that

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep reiterating the numerous ways the 9'ers get Deebo the ball. This weekend it was mentioned it was 7-8 different plays (run or pass) formations they used to get him the touches he needs. We do not do this with Tmac, why? Our offense is boring and vanilla that's way. Is it that hard to see Tmac is your best offensive weapon and is it that hard to create a magnitude of ways to get him the ball? I don't think so.
Sure, we are deficient of talent in many areas but so to are many other teams who work around it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep reiterating the numerous ways the 9'ers get Deebo the ball. This weekend it was mentioned it was 7-8 different plays (run or pass) formations they used to get him the touches he needs. We do not do this with Tmac, why? Our offense is boring and vanilla that's way. Is it that hard to see Tmac is your best offensive weapon and is it that hard to create a magnitude of ways to get him the ball? I don't think so.
Sure, we are deficient of talent in many areas but so to are many other teams who work around it.
i agree but do we have the qb that can do that ? , and deebo is built much bigger and stronger then tmac to be an RB

look at the list of qbs turner has had . we have had 8 starting qbs in 2 years or about 4 games with a guy

and falco , who has been starting quite a bit , isnt up to the task to execute

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, we are deficient of talent in many areas but so to are many other teams who work around

I totally agree. I believe this past snf broadcast rodney Harrison called Terry Mclaurin a top 10 wr but he plays with "trash qbs" i see games where the Jets, texans and even lions make me scratch my head and say "we cant come up with stuff like this?" Now maybe not having curtis was too much to overcome, also surprised that dyami brown has basically been a bust

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree. I believe this past snf broadcast rodney Harrison called Terry Mclaurin a top 10 wr but he plays with "trash qbs" i see games where the Jets, texans and even lions make me scratch my head and say "we cant come up with stuff like this?" Now maybe not having curtis was too much to overcome, also surprised that dyami brown has basically been a bust
i dont call brown a bust yet . he was drafted in round 3 and most of those picks take time

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made a great catch in traffic last game.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see McLaurin in this role. I do not think it is part of his game.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a terrible thing to have a B- team and no real QB (though Heinicke is scrappy). That will keep you around .500 meaning you can sustain the B- level forever at the other positions and never be in position draft a top-tier QB.

You're left hoping to find an overlooked gem of a QB and "develop" him, which is extremely rare.

The only way out may be to trash your team by trading away talent for picks in upcoming years.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Joe Montana and Kirk Cousins say it can happen. I am forgetting a lot of guys ....

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMO but I think he is a receiver and not a multifaceted player. He needs a QB. McKissic Thomas and a healthy Samuel would help him a lot but he needs a QB that can get him the ball.