• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Be The Same Crap Next Season

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMO but I think he is a receiver and not a multifaceted player. He needs a QB. McKissic Thomas and a healthy Samuel would help him a lot but he needs a QB that can get him the ball.
He is def a top 10 WR. We don't know if he is "multi-faceted" player because we don't use him that way. Perhaps we should try getting our BEST offensive player the ball in a multi-faceted of ways then?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First he has not done it at any level
This is not fuking rocket science, get your best player the ball, period. Use your creativity, your offensive mind and be deliberate and get Tmac the ball. I don't care how you do it, just do it. If he touches the ball 10 per game, good things will happen. If he touches the ball 2-3 times per game its likely not much will happen. Btw, he has done it on every level or he would not be a top 10 WR in today's pass happy NFL where he has had SHIT at the QB position since we drafted him.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is def a top 10 WR. We don't know if he is "multi-faceted" player because we don't use him that way. Perhaps we should try getting our BEST offensive player the ball in a multi-faceted of ways then?

I've seen him used in Jet sweeps, and what would be considered a toss. they quit using him in screens. I'm with you man, Terry can do anything, he's scary fast.
something is really wrong when you stop even looking Terry's way. last time i checked he was ranked first in contested catches, so double teams are still no excuse

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen him used in Jet sweeps, and what would be considered a toss. they quit using him in screens. I'm with you man, Terry can do anything, he's scary fast.
something is really wrong when you stop even looking Terry's way. last time i checked he was ranked first in contested catches, so double teams are still no excuse
We just don't use him enough, period. He is just as fast, bigger and productive when he has the ball just as Hill is for the Chiefs, Deebo for the 9'ers or any other top WR for their respective teams. Just find ways to get him involved than just lining up at X and asking him to beat his man or as you mention, double coverage.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been used in jet sweeps and you can't just put anyone in the backfield and say do this.

Did you ever see Jerry Rice, Lynn Swann etc. used that way? Hell Charley Taylor was drafted as a RB and had to convert to WR.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not fuking rocket science, get your best player the ball, period. Use your creativity, your offensive mind and be deliberate and get Tmac the ball. I don't care how you do it, just do it. If he touches the ball 10 per game, good things will happen. If he touches the ball 2-3 times per game its likely not much will happen. Btw, he has done it on every level or he would not be a top 10 WR in today's pass happy NFL where he has had SHIT at the QB position since we drafted him.
you ever wonder why they dont do that ?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you ever wonder why they dont do that ?
Other coaches do that with their best players. Hell, I did that with my HS team. Best player gets the ball, good things happen. To answer your question dad, I believe Turner does not have the aptitude/fortitude to create for his best offensive player. Just my opinion and honestly, I do not like him as our offensive coordinator. As a matter of fact, I don't like many of the cronies RR brought with him from Carolina and also hoping JDR removes himself from the DC position before next season. We all know with Snyder's current situation, RR is going nowhere at least until his 5 yr deal is up but if JDR left tomorrow, I'm certain no one would miss his 3 seasons here.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just don't use him enough, period. He is just as fast, bigger and productive when he has the ball just as Hill is for the Chiefs, Deebo for the 9'ers or any other top WR for their respective teams. Just find ways to get him involved than just lining up at X and asking him to beat his man or as you mention, double coverage.
Totally agree, he is no longer above average, he's elite. He can do anything, he can outrun , outjump etc as long as he gets a decent pass

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac isn’t very big , not sure I want him taking hits as a RB or picking up blitz’s vs d/ line and lbs

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think S2W and I are more so saying, if Mclaurin is having difficulty getting the ball, get him going with a jet sweep, slant, screen, toss. Allowing a defense to completely erase him, and still not have another receiver do damage, IMO is poor coaching. I know turner is better than this because, he was creative in Carolina despite limited pieces as well

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think S2W and I are more so saying, if Mclaurin is having difficulty getting the ball, get him going with a jet sweep, slant, screen, toss. Allowing a defense to completely erase him, and still not have another receiver do damage, IMO is poor coaching. I know turner is better than this because, he was creative in Carolina despite limited pieces as well
maybe he has had issues at qb ? we have had 4 qbs and its hard to get creative when you have to start over every few games

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he has had issues at qb ? we have had 4 qbs and its hard to get creative when you have to start over every few games
Gotta stop letting the owner pick the QB. I'm not sure Rivera, Hurney, or Mayhew are the guys either. Not only did Dan's pick of Haskins cost us a first round pick, it made us pass on QBs that are playing well because we were forced to give Haskins a chance.

The biggest impact drafting Haskins had was the loss of Kyle Smith. Imo

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at what qbs he has had to work with and tell me why he needs to be replaced
Valid point, but at the same time too many times the Skins didn't seed to adjust accordingly.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta stop letting the owner pick the QB. I'm not sure Rivera, Hurney, or Mayhew are the guys either. Not only did Dan's pick of Haskins cost us a first round pick, it made us pass on QBs that are playing well because we were forced to give Haskins a chance.

The biggest impact drafting Haskins had was the loss of Kyle Smith. Imo
Good points, but there isn't asnyone to stand up to Snyder. RR hasn't done enough, at least imo, to be able to tell Snyder. So if Snyder gets a woody for a player again RR's only recourse might be to threaten to resign and would that be all that bad. I dunno.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points, but there isn't asnyone to stand up to Snyder. RR hasn't done enough, at least imo, to be able to tell Snyder. So if Snyder gets a woody for a player again RR's only recourse might be to threaten to resign and would that be all that bad. I dunno.
I think it would be bad. I don't think any coach worth his salt takes this job right now. Tomlin gets dumped on all the time, but everyone was able to see what he was dealing with all those years with AB.

I think if Rivera left right now, we would quickly find out that he was the one holding this thing together. Like I said before though, it's on him to fix this. He's the culture guy. My only hope is that Gibbs co-signed Ron. That might keep Dan a bay.

With Gibbs co-sign let's hope Dan sticks to picking the benches and not the Qb.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no faith in Rivera he is just an average coach and all you will get from him is average results

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be bad. I don't think any coach worth his salt takes this job right now. Tomlin gets dumped on all the time, but everyone was able to see what he was dealing with all those years with AB.

I think if Rivera left right now, we would quickly find out that he was the one holding this thing together. Like I said before though, it's on him to fix this. He's the culture guy. My only hope is that Gibbs co-signed Ron. That might keep Dan a bay.

With Gibbs co-sign let's hope Dan sticks to picking the benches and not the Qb.
If Joe Gibbs has been co-signing anything Snyder has done. I couldn't tell you how disappointed I would be.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been used in jet sweeps and you can't just put anyone in the backfield and say do this.

Did you ever see Jerry Rice, Lynn Swann etc. used that way? Hell Charley Taylor was drafted as a RB and had to convert to WR.
Today's game has evolved since the days of CT and so have the athletes. Scary Terry is capable of so much more and so is our OC.