• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is going to be going on throughout the entire season for 2 reasons -

1. Ohio State loses and the haters will bump this thread mercilessly
2. Ohio State will keep winning and Buckeye fans will mockingly bump this thread until we lose

Go Bucks!

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks 02 win was a fraud.....it almost doesn't even count, very bad call after the game was over, even buckeye players said it was a bad call, ESPN has it down as one of the worst calls of all time......you lucked out......won't ever happen again, in fact the Canes will win a title before the bucks even sniff one....BTW is that river still on fire ? HAHAHA

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks 02 win was a fraud.....it almost doesn't even count, very bad call after the game was over, even buckeye players said it was a bad call, ESPN has it down as one of the worst calls of all time......you lucked out......won't ever happen again, in fact the Canes will win a title before the bucks even sniff one....BTW is that river still on fire ? HAHAHA

I thought you said you only speak the truth.

Not one thing you said was truthful.

:lol:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in fact the Canes will win a title before the bucks even sniff one....BTW is that river still on fire ? HAHAHA

This is my favorite Delusional Post of all time.

You know he will never actually try and back this up with any type of substance. :laugh3:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said you only speak the truth.

Not one thing you said was truthful.

:lol:

This is my favorite Delusional Post of all time.

You know he will never actually try and back this up with any type of substance. :laugh3:

Dude, seriously, just stop responding to this guy. He will never engage in conversation, ever, so there is literally not a single reason to even try to get him in one. Ignore him.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, seriously, just stop responding to this guy. He will never engage in conversation, ever, so there is literally not a single reason to even try to get him in one. Ignore him.

Why? It's so easy to laugh at his stupidity.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? It's so easy to laugh at his stupidity.

When you respond to him, the only one getting laughed at is you because he is clearly just trolling you. I'm not trying to be a dick, I just know this dude and what he's all about. This is it. It's likely he gets banned before the season even starts.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weel that got all the bucks attention....the truth always does, and yes its best that you ignore me because i will only continue with the truth......something none of you can take.....case in point I post cold hard facts....and you idiots say its a lie.....ie.....the 5 titles the Canes have to your ONE....is that a lie? NO......carry on in your own fantasy land of Columbus.....you are a big joke.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you respond to him, the only one getting laughed at is you because he is clearly just trolling you. I'm not trying to be a dick, I just know this dude and what he's all about. This is it. It's likely he gets banned before the season even starts.

Wrong. You can tell he is dumb enough to actually believe what he is typing.

He is obviously too stupid to be trolling.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weel that got all the bucks attention....the truth always does, and yes its best that you ignore me because i will only continue with the truth......something none of you can take.....case in point I post cold hard facts....and you idiots say its a lie.....ie.....the 5 titles the Canes have to your ONE....is that a lie? NO......carry on in your own fantasy land of Columbus.....you are a big joke.

I love the fact that you are forever ruined over Ohio State beating Miami for a title.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't help but notice the FACT that Miami isn't even ranked currently.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was and so was this guy. He only posts troll posts and will not defend himself. Maybe you need to waste your time figuring it out, I don't know. I just figured I'd help you out. Like I said, and especially now since you know about the guy, the only one that looks stupid in this exchange is you.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State getting ranked so high is like an affirmative action like thing the press has going on for some reason......but what do I know, I'm only a troll.....

pepperoniz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just another skunk-weasel whose arse is burning from losing 9 outta the last ten to THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY.....

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. You can tell he is dumb enough to actually believe what he is typing.

He is obviously too stupid to be trolling.
I can tell my posts deeply hurt you.....ever think about changing your team ? because you have nothing to look forward to except pain....

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your handle really BLOWS, so you are more than likely a TROLL, but i would like to see your reasons, as long as its more substantial than you are a Wolverine! If thats it, SAY SO! Dont bore us with a lot of BS talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.