• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15. Ohio State is named after a tree, the buckeye. Consider almost every other nickname - it is something to be feared, not something to be urinated on.

:10: :lol:

The OP is a troll though. Douchebag username.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...I could understand a "Why I don't like tOSU" thread. Even a "Why tOSU was fortunate last year" thread. But if you have been watching CFB for even the last 10 years, how can you make the claim that "they suck" without sounding butt hurt?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like I voted for it before I voted against it?

If the SEC allowed players who violated the rules so badly to play in the bowl and server their suspension afterward knowing full well the stars were going pro anyway... we would never hear the end of it.

But at tOSU... it is considered not only a pass, but a win?

Sorry, but if I were an OSU fan, I wouldn't take credit for that game... I would just move on and be embarrassed about it and hope it blows over.

...except they didn't...

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
35xb0u.jpg

Yeah, because the SEC would never look the other way when their players fuck up.

Feel free to tell me of ONE instance where our players fucked up and were allowed to serve their suspension after the bowl game?

I know of at least one Florida player in particular who fucked up between the final game and bowl.. and he was not allowed to play in the bowl.

SEC players fuck up just like other schools players... the argument here is not about how they fuck up... but delaying the suspension so they can still win the bowl game (barely in your case).

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...I could understand a "Why I don't like tOSU" thread. Even a "Why tOSU was fortunate last year" thread. But if you have been watching CFB for even the last 10 years, how can you make the claim that "they suck" without sounding butt hurt?

Salient point. The haters don't have the intellect to understand this.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but if I were an OSU fan, I wouldn't take credit for that game... I would just move on and be embarrassed about it and hope it blows over.

These players traded their own property for tats. It might be the weakest of all violations out there.

The teams faced off both at full strength and tOSU won. I am sure the Arkansas peeps would have rather had it that way then to win with a bunch of tOSU starters out of the game.

ITs just like Alabama fans and players wanting to play A&M with Manziel. Its an empty win without him.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These players traded their own property for tats. It might be the weakest of all violations out there.

The teams faced off both at full strength and tOSU won. I am sure the Arkansas peeps would have rather had it that way then to win with a bunch of tOSU starters out of the game.

ITs just like Alabama fans and players wanting to play A&M with Manziel. Its an empty win without him.

He's still jealous that we stole Florida's best head coach ever, and now he's stuck with that walking punchline Muschamp and his "losing to the Big East" ways.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The pretentious use of "the" preceding "Ohio State."

2. Ohio State has a losing bowl record.

3. Reggie Germany somehow maintained his academic eligibility at Ohio State with a 0.0 GPA.

4. Placing stickers of pot plants on their helmets, in some scheme designed to reduce the importance of team achievements.

5. Woody Hayes is idolized by Buckeye fans, instead of shunned due to his violent nature which consists not only of hitting Clemson players, but assaults in other incidents.

6. Art Schlichter's career as a compulsive gamber and criminal began and was nurtured at Ohio State.

7. Sammy Maldonado was a fine student and citizen in high school, and then became a problem child and poor student at Ohio State. He resurrected his education, career and life, transferring to Maryland.

8. Maurice Clarett developed from a decent high school student and football player into a criminal at Ohio State.

9. Jim Tressel is responsible for the Maldonado and Clarett situations, as well as Marco Cooper, Troy Smith and other Buckeyes receiving payments, yet Buckeye fans continue to apologize and ignore this behavior, even pretending that he runs a clean program.

10. John Cooper is not reviled by Buckeye fans for his pathetic graduation rates, or any of the scummier elements of the Buckeye program, but for one thing: 2-10-1.

11. Ohio State has had four major infractions with the NCAA. And they're damn lucky they didn't have any with Clarett and other players receiving payments.

12. Ohio State continually changes their jerseys. You may have noticed that this website has the same colors as their jerseys: red and black. There is no gray on their jerseys. I guess they don't have a tradition worth upholding.

13. Ohio State's "greatest" tradition is the "Dotting of the I." Forgive me for not being impressed by the talent required for some tuba player to bow. This is particularly embarrassing, since the script Ohio was invented by the Michigan Marching Band in 1932.

14. This loser:

15. Ohio State is named after a tree, the buckeye. Consider almost every other nickname - it is something to be feared, not something to be urinated on. Contrary to what some idiotic Buckeye fans will claim, the buckeye nut is not poisonous.

16. John Cooper's decision to run up the score on Penn State in 2000, which led to Adam Taliaferro becoming paralyzed. Had Cooper eschewed the meaningless score at the end of a 38-6 game, the Buckeyes would have certainly run the ball instead of pass with less than two minutes remaining. Rather than take a knee AFTER Taliaferro was paralyzed, Cooper decided to score a touchdown. In a shameful display lacking any perspective whatsoever, Cooper grinned when Ohio State scored. Buckeye fans applauded this decision for the most part.

17. In another classless display, Ohio State players ripped down the Michigan "Go Blue" banner before the Michigan / Ohio State game in 1973. Perhaps Ohio State can be proud in its role as the muse to thug programs like Miami stomping on opponents' logos at midfield.

18. Maurice Clarett is not hated for his wrongdoings at Ohio State, but for the fact that he exposed Ohio State as a dirty program.

19. Robert Reynolds, whose violent choking of Jim Sorgi was overlooked at Ohio State, has continued the Buckeye tradition of thuggery by getting domestic abuse charges.

20. Ohio State's stadium is named after the footwear of a horse. Since Ohio Stadium has the ends of the horseshoe pointing down, it has to be considered bad luck.

21. Not only are Ohio State's graduation rates poor, but the difference in graduation rates between black and white student athletes raises questions. The 4 class average graduation rates as of 1999-2000 for white football players was 71%, but a mere 30% for Ohio State's black football players. This is pathetic and shameful.

22. Ohio State claims its band is "The Best Damn Band in the Land." For some reaons, Buckeyes believe that repeating lies makes it true.

23. The Dead Schembechlers, an Ohio punk band that dresses up like the violent Woody Hayes, showed a lack of integrity by changing their name to the Bastard Sons of Woody. And before anyone says this was done to respect the passing of Schembechler, note that Woody Hayes is dead too.

24. Ohio State is overrated in pre-season polls, according to
this.

25. Ohio State loves to claim many more national championships than they deserve:
a.) In 2002, Ohio State's claim to a national championship depends on a questionable interference penalty required to beat Miami,
b.) In 1968, Ohio State was not the only undefeated team. An undefeated Penn State, featuring Hall of Famers Franco Harris and Jack Ham, has as much a claim as Ohio State does.
c.) In 1961, Ohio State for some reason thinks their team with a tie is better than undefeated Alabama. Alabama was the AP's choice.
d.) In 1957, one-loss Ohio State for some reason thinks their team is better than undefeated Auburn, the AP's selection.
e.) In 1954, Ohio State was not the only undefeated team. UCLA was also undefeated, and is as deserving as Ohio State was.
f.) In 1944, Ohio State was undefeated, but so was Army. Army was loaded during WWII, and also won the AP poll. Army outscored their opponents 504-35, including beating 8-2 Notre Dame 59-0. Ohio State struggled to beat 8-2 Michigan 18-14.
g.) In 1942, one-loss Ohio State lost to Wisconsin, who also had one loss. Georgia was another one-loss team that has as legitimate a claim to the national championship as Ohio State does.
Ohio State repeating incessantly that they have 7 national championships does not make it true. Repeating a lie does not change it to truth. :nod:

I find it funny that a Michigan fan is ripping tOSU with a red font. Little things like that entertain me.

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt they are actually "from" Florida since 95% of the people who live here came from (insert some northern state here)
:agree:What she said:agree:

It's actually pretty rare nowadays to find someone who's originally from here. Most everyone who lives here is from up north.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you speak the truth about ohio state or that toxic waste dump called ohio you become a "troll"

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/2012/Internet/toughest schedule/fbs_9games_cumm.pdf

Keep in mind that these are the NCAA rankings and they don't weigh the quality of an opponent, just their record.

Also...tOSU having Miami (OH), UCF and UAB on the schedule as their OOC tests last year prolly didn't help much.

But don't lose faith.

Phil is giving yall some love this year.
:yahoo:67TH BABY!!!:yahoo:

I will admit tOSU's OOC SOS has been weak the last couple years including this year. But before and in the future pretty solid OOC, neef a break I guess.

In 2012, still in front of Bama :yahoo:

In the future tOSU's SOS will climb dramatically so it will be much harder.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you speak the truth about ohio state or that toxic waste dump called ohio you become a "troll"
Please explain why it is the "truth"

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, it's bc you are still crying about 2002. Move on. I know you haven't had anything relevant happen since then to your fav team but tough luck

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread of the year IMO. Speaks nothing but the truth.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain why it is the "truth"

Because he is from Miami. He is simply placing a higher toxic value on revenue/jobs generating business he deems dirty, than the morally toxic environment he lives in. You must be "totally" square dude.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:What she said:agree:

It's actually pretty rare nowadays to find someone who's originally from here. Most everyone who lives here is from up north.

True, unlike most other SEC states... everyone I knew at Florida was from the North. Many from New England (NY, CT, NJ, etc.) and from the Northern Midwest.

I literally can't recall a friend I had in school from the state of Florida or any Southern State for that matter... even I was from CT.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to the ESPNers in this thread that have contributed to the "dumbing down" of sportshoopla

What, about 3 ESPN folk who post on the CFB threads that are good?

The rest of you are absolute shit... Trolling at its finest... Or worse, whatevz angle you wanna take.

But yeah, you all suck dick

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to the ESPNers in this thread that have contributed to the "dumbing down" of sportshoopla

What, about 3 ESPN folk who post on the CFB threads that are good?

The rest of you are absolute shit... Trolling at its finest... Or worse, whatevz angle you wanna take.

But yeah, you all suck dick

I can't help but feel responsible... I'm slacking. Sorry man. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.