• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain why it is the "truth"

Nah, it's bc you are still crying about 2002. Move on. I know you haven't had anything relevant happen since then to your fav team but tough luck

Because he is from Miami. He is simply placing a higher toxic value on revenue/jobs generating business he deems dirty, than the morally toxic environment he lives in. You must be "totally" square dude.

You can't expect this moron to be able to distinguish the difference between opinion and truth

Jesus guys, just stop responding to him. He was nothing more than a troll at ESPN who didn't respond to anyone anyhow, so just let him die off.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bugeyed buffoonery with Florida in 2011 was #10.Learn some football.

No, we didn't. We defeated Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl in 2011. Get the drugs out of your head and then post.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2011 season Gee. Bugeyed State lost their 10th bowl game to the SEC.

Technically it does not count as a win for Ohio State.....but it still counts as a loss for Arkansas

so no.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically it does not count as a win for Ohio State.....but it still counts as a loss for Arkansas

so no.

I wouldn't question that bama fan. Apparently he knows more about ohio state than he does bama.

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2011 season Gee. Bugeyed State lost their 10th bowl game to the SEC.

so no.
The 10th bowl game loss was to UF in the Gator Bowl in 2011. Technically the game was played in 2012, but it was for the 2011 season.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close Gee. But obviously I know more about OSU than 85% of their fans.
Bandwagon fans know about all teams. They have to do their research before they chose who they are a fan of...

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon fans know about all teams. They have to do their research before they chose who they are a fan of...

Stay on the porch lil Gee. I'm 56 and have been a fan since I was 4 and heard the names Bear Bryant and Lee Roy Jordan.

:laugh3:@ bandwagon

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay on the porch lil Gee. I'm 56 and have been a fan since I was 4 and heard the names Bear Bryant and Lee Roy Jordan.

Yes that makes sense, a 4yo hears bear Bryant and says man that guy sounds like a great coach I think I will root for him and his team....

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that proves you're not a bandwagoner.

:lol:

I never knew 56 year olds could act so childish.

Last edited by a moderator:

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State fans can't handle the truth......fat women, most of the state is a toxic waste dump, and OSU is always way over rated, they have one tainted title in the last almost 50 years, yet they still say they are elite, no wonder they are the laughing stock of America......BTW the CANES have 5 titles in that same amount of time........so all you buck fans can go lay down by your bowl and shut up till you do something besides win a big slow title......don't care if you call me a troll, I speak the truth and nothing but the truth.......and everybody knows it......

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State fans can't handle the truth......fat women, most of the state is a toxic waste dump, and OSU is always way over rated, they have one tainted title in the last almost 50 years, yet they still say they are elite, no wonder they are the laughing stock of America......BTW the CANES have 5 titles in that same amount of time........so all you buck fans can go lay down by your bowl and shut up till you do something besides win a big slow title......don't care if you call me a troll, I speak the truth and nothing but the truth.......and everybody knows it......
Where they overrated when they beat the U in the BCS game? Not so overrated, I think the U was overrated. You know they are elite? Because people like you are still on this thread.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously getting spanked by Ohio State for a national title still causes you a great deal of pain.

Carry on Captain Butthurt.

:lol:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where they overrated when they beat the U in the BCS game? Not so overrated, I think the U was overrated. You know they are elite? Because people like you are still on this thread.

Good point.

Only an elite team can cause this level of bitterness, whining, and hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.