• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just another skunk-weasel whose arse is burning from losing 9 outta the last ten to THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY.....
Hey numb-nuts they haven't even played that many times....and the last time they did Miami won 24-6.....another buckeye who knows nothing about college football , only what they tell him in columbus......you just made a fool of yourself.....

silverbullets#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you forgot to mention Michigan is 2-10 in there last 12 games with The Ohio State...Go bucks....2-11 after ths year

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your handle really BLOWS, so you are more than likely a TROLL, but i would like to see your reasons, as long as its more substantial than you are a Wolverine! If thats it, SAY SO! Dont bore us with a lot of BS talk!
Stay out of this Andy.....I'm a CANE.....

pepperoniz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a skunk-weasel is from meechigun.......wasnt talking about the candie canes.........we are 9 outta the last ten vrs meecigun.........read before you leap huurrycane

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was and so was this guy. He only posts troll posts and will not defend himself. Maybe you need to waste your time figuring it out, I don't know. I just figured I'd help you out. Like I said, and especially now since you know about the guy, the only one that looks stupid in this exchange is you.

I genuinely feel for you, Sox. Gotta be hard being a reasonable Ohio State fan surrounded by guys like Smoke, ellupo, Authority, etc.
Have you met haydav yet? He's a good one who usually shows up around cfb time. Best of luck to you (but not the Buckeyes, of course). :thumb:

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State getting ranked so high is like an affirmative action like thing the press has going on for some reason......but what do I know, I'm only a troll.....

Still mad since '02.:nod:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I genuinely feel for you, Sox. Gotta be hard being a reasonable Ohio State fan surrounded by guys like Smoke, ellupo, Authority, etc.
Have you met haydav yet? He's a good one who usually shows up around cfb time. Best of luck to you (but not the Buckeyes, of course). :thumb:

Ha, thanks man. I've encountered haydav several times, he's a great poster. It's gonna get a lot better once the season begins and there are things to talk about. Unless there's a major story in the offseason, it's pretty typical to see the trolls gather. This thread has got quite a few just in the last 20 minutes goin back and forth.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the honorable mention.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK TROLL:

I agree with #1- Always bothered me, but if they would have thought of it first, you would have to say THE alabama university! Its PRETENTIOUS, I'll give ya that!

Art SHYSTER, was a friggin BUM, I grant ya, had a gambling prob. not that unusual! I dont follow his life, but didnt he get help and has turned his life around and NOW gives back? Its what I heard/ maybe a crack whore now, I dont know!

All the coaching derelicts, find me a school that doesnt have one or some. I agree Tosu seems to have the MOST, but I think Meyer is a GREAT coach and I think you guys are crapping your pants! We will see, its like the alcoholic working at the bar room, his rep is not too good for under handed dealings. He does not have to do it to win and YES, he lies, probably more than you do!:laugh3:

Yep! An over rated bowl record! In the BCS and NCGs for sure! They did beat Arky in the last seconds though!:rollseyes:

Most of your other shit is just nit picking and like I thought, you hate em cuz they are your rival! Good for you, Big dumb Blue Slob!

Besides that, Les Miles turned you guys down NOT ONCE but twice and you losers WONT ADMIT IT! We saw the Michigan Jet in Baton Rouge! What a bunch of liars! At least Saban, admits to his underhanded, low dealings! Kiffen wont, but Saban does! You guys are worse than Saban! You are SCARED of what URBAN is going to do:omg:!
ADMIT IT!:lol:

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* sorry hurricane! I know that! I dont know what happened, give me a break LOL
That was meant for OP!

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP-SEChater! He blows ok hurricane? I see the confusion, my bad! lol

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was and so was this guy. He only posts troll posts and will not defend himself. Maybe you need to waste your time figuring it out, I don't know. I just figured I'd help you out. Like I said, and especially now since you know about the guy, the only one that looks stupid in this exchange is you.

Why don't you just worry about yourself. If I want to laugh at that idiot and point out how stupid he is I will.

You are like a nagging wife.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell my posts deeply hurt you.....ever think about changing your team ? because you have nothing to look forward to except pain....

I don't get hurt over butt hurt losers who's only move is to make ignorant comments that cannot be backed up.

I just laugh and laugh and laugh at how ruined you obviously are.

BTW, enjoy your unranked team's sanctions.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if their not choking in football then their choking basketball......if their not choking in basketball then their choking in football

just sayin......

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, I couldn't help but Notice how you sit real quiet when someone talks about how South Carolina sucks.

Oh wait, you don't.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if their not choking in football then their choking basketball......if their not choking in basketball then their choking in football

just sayin......

*they're
*they're
*they're
*they're

just saying.....

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just sayin......

Are you talking about MIchigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.