• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if their not choking in football then their choking basketball......if their not choking in basketball then their choking in football

just sayin......

Says the guy who's fav team choked away a championship game. And in football scUM hasn't been relevant in awhile, we beat scUM almost every yr the last 10. Talk when you can back it up

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tOSU fans get kicked out of bars cause their game is weak.

:dhd:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tOSU fans get kicked out of bars cause their game is weak.

:dhd:

From what I see, it's because our game is so strong that we just lay siege to all of the ladies, and when we leave so do they which just kills the bar's revenue.

:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too aggressive, just like Urban and his winning ways.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I approve of this post.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing my age means is that I've been around long enough to see 40+ years of Ohio suckitude,and that makes me...........

:laugh3:

You mean you have been around long enough to see Ohio State win Mulitple National Championships, Heismans, and BCS Bowls.

Congrats to you.

How funny that a 56 year old acts like a ruined child.

I still laugh that 95% of your posts are about Ohio State. Doesn't the team you bandwagon ride on have its own rival?

Last edited by a moderator:

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only gropers on this thread are BAMMERS, they like to grope their nut sacks, I heard from a young bama lady that the Tbagger in N.O. a few years back had just 1 small nad in his cleanly shaven sack...along with about 1/2 roll of TP that was stuck all over it to stop the bleeding. I dont know why he doesn't just do like Sabans daughter and pluck the hair from the scrotum!

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I see, it's because our game is so strong that we just lay siege to all of the ladies, and when we leave so do they which just kills the bar's revenue.

:suds:
Hey maybe you guys will get to play Bummer this bowl year and lay siege to Sabans tramp of a daughter and all her S/Sisters, some may go out to the bars with her still! She lkes to BEAT the Shit out of em cuz her daddy is coach and she has a hard life, so she said!

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really cool is that unlike ESPN,where they had an OSU moderator using multiple troll accounts,and several fans using multiple accounts, is that your posts don't get deleted and you don't get banned here for exposing the truth about them.
Sounds a lot like the Alabama fans over here on SportsHoopla! No, it sounds exactly like those idiotic slappies from sweet homer alabama! You go boys, pick that cotton, fix those teeth, fug that cousin, kill those trees, football seasons almost here! Get ready PLAY WITH YOUR BALLS!:yahoo:

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds a lot like the Alabama fans over here on SportsHoopla! No, it sounds exactly like those idiotic slappies from sweet homer alabama! You go boys, pick that cotton, fix those teeth, fug that cousin, kill those trees, football seasons almost here! Get ready PLAY WITH YOUR BALLS!:yahoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2emJa3tL1iM]Pissed Off Alabama Football Fan. - YouTube[/ame]

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey maybe you guys will get to play Bummer this bowl year and lay siege to Sabans tramp of a daughter and all her S/Sisters, some may go out to the bars with her still! She lkes to BEAT the Shit out of em cuz her daddy is coach and she has a hard life, so she said!

This daughter? You got a deal, amigo.

Nick-Saban-Daughter-kristen-2.jpg

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
her eyes are spaced too far apart.....would not bang....

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean you have been around long enough to see Ohio State win Mulitple National Championships, Heismans, and BCS Bowls.

Congrats to you.

How funny that a 56 year old acts like a ruined child.

I still laugh that 95% of your posts are about Ohio State. Doesn't the team you bandwagon ride on have its own rival?

Archie winning the Heisman twice and y'all beating USC that one time was pretty cool. Since then,I don't see much,including only 2 wins over a top 5 team to show for the last 35 years.Real impressive there Gee.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Archie winning the Heisman twice and y'all beating USC that one time was pretty cool. Since then,I don't see much,including only 2 wins over a top 5 team to show for the last 35 years.Real impressive there Gee.

images

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You must be going senile and blind in your old decrepit age.

Are you an old butthurt troll or are you just stupid?

Who cares about wins over a team with a certain ranking when you have multiple national championships, multiple BCS Bowl wins, and multiple Heismans.

You know that team whose bandwagon you jumped on does have an actual rival that has far less accomplishments than Ohio State. Constantly posting about Ohio State makes you look foolish and ruined.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be going senile and blind in your old decrepit age.

Are you an old butthurt troll or are you just stupid?

Who cares about wins over a team with a certain ranking when you have multiple national championships, multiple BCS Bowl wins, and multiple Heismans.

You know that team whose bandwagon you jumped on does have an actual rival that has far less accomplishments than Ohio State. Constantly posting about Ohio State makes you look foolish and ruined.

1 NC since 1968. Y'all good! 11 programs have multiple natty's since then. Another 11 have 1. OSU is a has been. The facts stand on their own.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This daughter? You got a deal, amigo.

Nick-Saban-Daughter-kristen-2.jpg

Photoshop skin at it's finest... I love softening skin like this and making girls look like angels even if they have more potmarks and blemishes than I-95 in New York.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 NC since 1968. Y'all good! 11 programs have multiple natty's since then. Another 11 have 1. OSU is a has been. The facts stand on their own.

Another way to look at it is we have 1 NC since 2002. Only 6 teams have won one since, with only 3 winning multiple ones. We've also won 6 BCS bowls. Since I'm just 29, I've had a ton of fun in my adult life watching the Buckeyes, and it is looking to get even better. :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.