• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Bengals Select Joe Burrow

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Cleveland & Cincinnati I don't know what's funnier. Former Cleveland mayor Ralph Perk catching his hair on fire with a welding torch during a ribbon cutting ceremony & passing on dinner at the White House because it interfered with his wifes bowling night. Or former mayor Jerry Springer bouncing a check to a hooker. I think it's Ralphie-Boy.

Ohio sure is a place of odd folks. I will give you that. But I still love our state!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what people thought about someone going to NE before Brady and Belichek got there. That is what folks thought about the Colts before Manning. That is what the league thought about the Saints before Brees. Green Bay was struggling to be a competent team before Farve/Rodgers. Montana / Young carried the 49ers through a hell of a good time. Aikman in Dallas. Kelly in Buffalo. Elway in Denver.

Franchise QB's are the most important piece to success in the way the NFL has morphed into a passing / sissy league.

KC seems to be doing okay with Mahomes.
Yeah but Cincinnati not only as a team but as a city just sucks. What a shitty place for any hopeful to have to go.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio sure is a place of odd folks. I will give you that. But I still love our state!

I no longer live in Ohio but I will always miss my family & friends back in Akron. Always liked Fall though. What's bizarre is how excited people get in my part of CO. because of the yellow leaves. Only yellow? Get the hell outta here! Nothing speical about that.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Cincinnati not only as a team but as a city just sucks. What a shitty place for any hopeful to have to go.
Meh, I prefer Cincy over Cleveland.

Hell, actually Cincy is at worst the second best city in the division.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Polish boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skyline or Goldstar

Never had one, so I wouldn't know. They look sloppy and good though.

I think the biggest thing is, people keep trying to compare it to traditional chili, and it is nothing like that. It is a spagetti meat/bean sauce covered in cheese. It is a bit unique, but I think people become pretty narrow minded because they are classifying it as CHILI. I like the stuff, but I also take it for what it is. I have never eaten Gold Star, just Skyline. Basically, if it has mountains of cheese on it, I would probably eat it. Because in reality for me, it is about the cheese.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I prefer Cincy over Cleveland.

Hell, actually Cincy is at worst the second best city in the division.

Cincinnati smells like burnt chili & skank-ass.

Fight me! :heh:

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I no longer live in Ohio but I will always miss my family & friends back in Akron. Always liked Fall though. What's bizarre is how excited people get in my part of CO. because of the yellow leaves. Only yellow? Get the hell outta here! Nothing speical about that.

Hahaha. Yeah. Well, we get multiple colors on the western border also, but it is so flat and windy that leaves are off the trees early, if you can find a patch of trees through the massive amount of fields. Eastern Ohio is much nicer looking.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Yeah. Well, we get multiple colors on the western border also, but it is so flat and windy that leaves are off the trees early, if you can find a patch of trees through the massive amount of fields. Eastern Ohio is much nicer looking.

I haven't been back home in more than 14 years. But I'm thinking of taking a trip to Columbus for a game at The Shoe this year. Went to multiple games each year from 1984 until 2005. I will always miss Fall Saturdays at Ohio Stadium.

Reactions: gob

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is the city so shitty? They have done a ton to improve the banks, the night life, cultural aspects of the city. They have done a nice job renovating downtown and turning into a more modern city from the industrial/trade city off the Ohio river it was built to be.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best QB prospect the last 5 years IMO. Gotta take him because you aren't guaranteed to get Lawrence next year.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Jose! And WTF, can't yous guys build an airport in your own city?

Hills and space. It sucks, but it is close enough to not worry about it. Less congestion with where it is located this way.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is the city so shitty? They have done a ton to improve the banks, the night life, cultural aspects of the city. They have done a nice job renovating downtown and turning into a more modern city from the industrial/trade city off the Ohio river it was built to be.
In all fairness, it has dramatically improved from 10 years ago. Same with Cleveland.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never had one, so I wouldn't know. They look sloppy and good though.

I think the biggest thing is, people keep trying to compare it to traditional chili, and it is nothing like that. It is a spagetti meat/bean sauce covered in cheese. It is a bit unique, but I think people become pretty narrow minded because they are classifying it as CHILI. I like the stuff, but I also take it for what it is. I have never eaten Gold Star, just Skyline. Basically, if it has mountains of cheese on it, I would probably eat it. Because in reality for me, it is about the cheese.
In theory, it's an amazing idea. If you make it homemade, it would probably be delightful. The last 3 times I've eaten Skyline, I've either thrown up or had dreadful shits.